IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result – The IP University releases its CET M.Tech 2019 Results online, on its official website i.e www.ipu.ac.in. The direct link to view result will also be available on this page. Applicants will be able to view their IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result in the pdf file format, where the name and roll number of all the candidates will be mentioned along with the category and region (whether Delhi or Outside Delhi) they belong to. The University will be releasing separate merit list for GATE qualified candidates and selected CET M.Tech candidates. Also, for different M.Tech specialization, separate merit list will be prepared and released by IPU. To know more information about IPU CET 2019 M.Tech 2019 Result, keep reading this article!
IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result
Unlike other University entrance results, IPU releases its CET results after compiling the scores and ranks of all the candidates in a pdf file format, rather than making it available to candidates on their application portals. Furthermore, GATE candidates will be called for counseling round on the basis of the merit list, while seats will be directly allotted to the selected CET M.Tech candidates. Below, we have mentioned the important dates relating to the IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result. Make sure you keep a track of these events, as no separate notification will be individually sent to any candidate.
|IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Display of Result||2nd week of May 2019|
|Display of Result( EC, CS, and CE)||4th week of May 2019|
|Display of 1st Merit list(Weekend Batches)||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Display of 2nd Merit list(Weekend Batches)||1st week of Aug 2019|
|Display of Merit Lists (GATE qualified candidates)||3rd week of May 2019|
|Document Verification Round For GATE qualified candidates||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Final Merit List For GATE qualified candidates||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Tool Engineering)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Nano Sc. &Technology)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Robotics &Automation)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (ECE/DC/SP/RF &M/VLSI/ECE-Weekend)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Engg. Physics)||1st week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (Chemical Engg)||2nd week of May 2019|
|Date of Examination – M. Tech (IT/CSE/1S/CSE-Weekend)||2nd week of May 2019|
View Result: Candidates will be able to view their IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result from here.
Steps To View The IPU CET M.Tech 2019 Result
As the results of IPU CET 2019 are released in a pdf, containing the names of all the selected candidates, this makes the result viewing process hassle-free. You can view your results as follows:
- Visit the link provided below the schedule, as per the result declaration date.
- Click on the option “Admission 2019”, available in the menubar.
- On the next page, you will find a link saying “CET 2019 Results”. Click that.
- Look for the results of the “M.Tech specialization” that you had appeared for. Click the PDF link provided in front of that.
- Finally, once the pdf opens look for your name and rank from there.
Seat Reservation Policy
The Indraprastha University has reserved some of the M.Tech seats under the reservation policy for the University Schools, Government Institutes, and Self Financing Colleges/ Institutions. Check them from the below:
University Schools of Studies and Government Institutions Located in NCT of Delhi
- 85% of the total seats will be reserved for Delhi region candidates
- Out of which, 15% for Delhi Scheduled Tribes and 7.5% Delhi Scheduled Castes candidates.
- Whereas the rest of the 15% will be divided among the candidates of SCs Aand STs belonging to the Other State.
For Institutions Located in NCT of Delhi in except minority status institutions
- Out of the 85% of the total seats, 17% of the seats will be reserved for Delhi SCs and 1% for Delhi SCs applying through management quota.
- Whereas out of the 15% of the other seats, 15% will be given to other states SCs and 7.5% will be given STs belonging to other states.
Self Financing Institutions Located in NCR, outside Delhi except for minority status institutions
- 15% of the seats are reserved for Delhi SCs whereas 7.5% of the seats are reserved for Delhi STs, out of the total 85% of the total seats reserved for Delhi Region candidates.
- 15% of the other seats are reserved Other Region SCs and 7.5% of the other seats are reserved for Other Region STs.
Candidates belonging to the defense quota or PWD, 5% of the total seats will be reserved for each of these categories.
Further, the GATE qualified candidates will be called for a round of counseling, after the lists have been released. Whereas, the other candidates will be allotted the seats on the basis of the CET scores or ranks. No clarification has yet been provided whether the selected CET score candidates need to appear for around of counseling or not. Whether called for a round of counseling or not, candidates will be asked to carry a list of original documents at the time of admission for the verification purpose. Things are more likely to get clear after the release of the official brochure. This page will also be updated accordingly as soon as the official brochure has been released.