ITSAT 2019 Admit Card – Candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and booked the slots will be able to download the ITSAT 2019 Admit Card from the official website. To download the admit card candidates have to enter their username and password and login. It is to be noted that the admit cards will not be sent to students through the post. Another important thing for a candidate is that he/ she should carry the admit card to the ITSAT 2019 center with a valid ID proof. The admit card works as an entree ticket for the examination, so it is important to keep the admit card handy and safe before, at the time of examination and after the examination. Candidates can check the information about ITSAT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from this article.
ITSAT 2019 Admit Card / Hall Ticket
As it has been specified earlier, the most noteworthy thing to obtain thing the admit card is to book the slot. A candidate should have a strategy and should be fast enough to book the slot for himself/ herself as soon as the application process is over. Candidates can check the important dates related to ITSAT 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket from the schedule given below:
|Last date to submit application form||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Slot Booking||Immediately after the last date of submission of the application form|
|Availability of Admit Card||10 days prior the examination|
|Entrance Examination (Online)||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Entrance Examination (Offline)||Last week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Click here to download the admit card for ITSAT 2019.
How to download ITSAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates need to follow certain steps in order to download the admit card. The steps for the same are given below:
- Candidates need to first click on the button or link popping as “Admit Card” on the main website after booking the slots.
- Then, candidates need to enter their application number and date of birth as username and password respectively.
- Take a printout of the admit card so that it could be used for further purposes.
Instructions mentioned on ITSAT 2019 Admit Card?
The admit card for ITSAT 2019 will be comprised of some important pieces of information. Candidates can check that list of information from the points mentioned below:
- Candidates’ Name
- Date and Time of the Examination
- Complete Address of the Test Centre
- Signature of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
ITSAT 2019 Test Centres
ITSAT office has the authority to delete or add the test centers as per their choice. The information about this will be updated on the main website www.ifheindia.org/its. There are different test centers for online as well as for offline entrance examination. However, candidates can check the test centers given below which are based on previous year’s tends.
Online Test Centers
Jammu & Kashmir
- Delhi- Paschim ihar
- Delhi- Vivek Vihar
- Delhi- PV I
- South Delhi
Offline Test Centers
- South Delhi
- Hyderabad- Ameerpet
- Hyderabad- DilsukhNagar
- Hyderabad- Kukatpally
Instructions to be followed on the day of Examination
Candidates should follow some code of conduct when they will go to the test centre to give the examination. The following points can be followed for the same:
- First of all, candidates should take the printout of the admit card as soon as it will get released on the main website.
- Next step is to cross-check the information printed on the admit card.
- Another important information to be kept in mind is to reach the test center 45 minutes before the actual time of the examination.
- The students should carry the Original Valid ID proof with their admit card to the examination center.
The governing authority has decided a limited number of ID proofs which can be taken to the examination center. They are given as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- College ID or a notarized Affidavit with photo
- Date of Birth
- Residential Address
Note: Candidates are not allowed to sit for the examination without submitting appropriate photo identification.
How to re-enter the Scheduling System for ITSAT 2019 Admit Card?
Candidates tend to follow certain steps in order to have a copy of ITSAT 2019 Admit Card. The steps are given below:
- Candidates need to go on the website www.ifheindia.org/its.
- Then, they need to use the “Application for ITSAT 2019” link.
- After that, they need to enter the Application Number and Date of Birth as the Username and Password of the Login ID.
Test Process for ITSAT 2019
Candidates need to take the test process for ITSAT 2019 which will be conducted on a computer Set at the respective test centers. Candidates should take a note that typing or computer skills/ experience are not required to give this test.