Jain University will intake admission on the basis of their entrance exam – Jain Entrance Test (JET). To apply for JET 2019, candidates have to fill the Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form. This application form will be available online. Candidates have to make an online payment towards the application form. To be able to fill the online application form for Jain University Admission 2019, candidates have to register first. Thus, to know how to apply and how to fill the online application form, keep reading below. Only the candidates who will fill the application form without any error will get their Admit card and will be eligible to seat in JET 2019.
Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form will be available in online mode only. No other mode of application is available. Thus, candidates have to take caution and keep an eye on the release of the application form. Below are the important dates in this regard:
|Jain University Admission 2019 application Form||M.Tech Dates||B.Tech Dates|
|Availability of JET 2018 PG application form||3rd Week of Sep 2018||1st week of Nov 2018|
|Availability of Admit Card||will be updated||will be updated|
Apply Online: Jain University Admission 2019 application form will be available at www.jainuniversity.ac.in
How To Fill Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form
Filling the Jain University Application Form for admission in B.Tech and M.Tech courses is not very difficult. Although candidates have to make sure to study the steps so that they are able to avoid any error. An application with error will not be considered for admission. Therefore here are the simplified steps to fill the Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Register
Candidates have to enter few important details and create their account. Only after creating their accounts candidates will be able to fill the online application form.
To register online candidates have to fill the following details:
- Phone number
then the candidates have to click on “create account” button. Thus, an account will be created.
Step 2: Fill the application form
Now, in this step candidates have to fill all the details in the field provided. Also, in this step candidates have to upload scanned copies of documents.
Step 3: Make Payment
Using the One-click Payment Gateway, candidates then have to submit the application fee. After the payment is complete the application process will be considered to be successful.
Now that you know the steps to apply online, make sure you also read the eligibility criteria before you start the application process.
Jain University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech):
- In order to be eligible for the B.Tech Program, students must have passed in PCMB / PCMC / PCME in PUC or ISC / CBSE or equivalent board.
- Only candidates who have achieved 60% and above PUC/SYJC/12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for B.Tech Program.
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply.
Post Graduate Programmes (PG):
- An aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) without any backlogs are eligible to apply for Postgraduate programs.
- For Executive programs work, the experience is required. Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply.
- Students without valid entrance test score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test) conducted by Jain University to get eligible for PG programs.