Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form – The application forms for both UG and PG admission is now available. The candidates have to apply online and appear in Jain University Admission 2019. To apply online candidates have to visit the direct link below on this page and Register online, fill the application form, upload documents and pay the application fee online. The admission will be done on the basis of JET 2018 performance. Thus, to know how to apply and how to fill the online application form, keep reading below. Only the candidates who will fill the application form without any error will get their Admit card and will be eligible to seat in JET 2019.
Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form
The application form is available in online mode only. No other mode of application is available. Thus, candidates have to take caution and keep an eye on the release of the application form. Below are the important dates in this regard:
|Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form||M.Tech Dates||B.Tech Dates|
|Availability of JET 2019 PG application form||Started||Started|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced||will be updated|
- Click Here to apply for Jain University M.Tech Admission 2019.
- Click Here to apply for Jain University B.Tech Admission 2019.
How To Fill Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form
Filling the Jain University Application Form for admission in B.Tech and M.Tech courses is not very difficult. Although candidates have to make sure to study the steps so that they are able to avoid any error. An application with error will not be considered for admission. Therefore here are the simplified steps to fill the Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form:
Step 1: Register
Candidates have to enter a few important details and create their account. Only after creating their accounts candidates will be able to fill the online application form.
To register online candidates have to fill the following details:
- Phone number
then the candidates have to click on “create account” button. Thus, an account will be created.
Step 2: Fill the application form
Now, in this step candidates have to fill all the details in the field provided. Also, in this step candidates have to upload scanned copies of documents.
Step 3: Make Payment
Using the One-click Payment Gateway, candidates then have to submit the application fee. After the payment is complete the application process will be considered to be successful.
Now that you know the steps to apply online, make sure you also read the eligibility criteria before you start the application process.
Jain University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech):
- In order to be eligible for the B.Tech Program, students must have passed in PCMB / PCMC / PCME in PUC or ISC / CBSE or equivalent board.
- Only candidates who have achieved 60% and above PUC/SYJC/12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for B.Tech Program.
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply.
Post Graduate Programmes (PG):
- An aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) without any backlogs are eligible to apply for Postgraduate programs.
- For Executive programs work, the experience is required. Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply.
- Students without valid entrance test score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test) conducted by Jain University to get eligible for PG programs.