Jain University Admission 2019 – The exam date of Jain Entrance Test (JET) 2019 is now available. JET 2019 for B.Tech admissions will be conducted on April 14, 2019, and for PG admissions on January 20, 2019. The JET UG AND pg application form are now available. Thus, candidates who are aspiring to take admission in the UG and PG programmes in engineering in Jain University must apply online for Jain University Admission 2019. Candidates will have to fill the online application form and then qualify JET 2019. Read below to know all details regarding Jain University Admission 2019 like application form, eligibility, placement details, courses offered etc.
Jain University Admission 2019 via JET
Jain University will conduct JET 2019 for admission in both M.Tech and B.Tech courses. The M.Tech admission process is now open and the B.Tech admission process will start later on. Thus, candidates need to take a proper note of the important dates. Read the table below to know the dates of Jain University Admission 2019:
|Jain University Admission 2019||M.Tech Dates||B.Tech Dates|
|Availability of JET 2019 PG application form||Started||Started|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced||will be updated|
|Entrance Exam Date||20 Jan 2019||14 Apr 2019|
|Result||3rd week of Jan 2019||4th week of Apr 2019|
|Counselling||4th week of Mar 2019||4th week of Apr. 2019|
- Application Form – NEW!
Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form
To take admission in Jain University for the academic session 2019-20, candidates have to fill the Jain University Admission 2019 Application Form. The application form will be available at jainuniversity.ac.in. The application process simple. It involves the following steps.
- Enter name, nationality, mobile number, email ID. This creates a new registration.
- Now you can check email ID for application number.
- Use these details to log in.
- You must enter all details in Jain University online application form 2018.
- Also, you will upload documents.
- Use the one-click payment gateway to pay the application fee.
- Keep the application number safely for future reference. You will require it at time of downloading admit card if that releases online, and for the result.
To know detailed steps to fill the application form, please click here.
Jain University Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech): In order to be eligible for the B.Tech Program, students must have passed in PCMB / PCMC / PCME in PUC or ISC / CBSE or equivalent board. Only candidates who have achieved 60% and above PUC/SYJC/12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for B.Tech Program. For eligibility criteria of SC/ST Category, please contact the Admissions Office. Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply.
Post Graduate Programmes (PG): An aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) without any backlogs are eligible to apply for Postgraduate programs. For Executive programs work, the experience is required. Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply. Students without valid entrance test score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test) conducted by Jain University to get eligible for PG programs.
Engineering Courses Offered in Jain University
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.Tech – Nanotechnology
- B.Tech – Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Infrastructure Engineering
- B.Tech – Construction Planning and Management
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech (Honours) – Computer Science (Data Science)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Technology (Artificial Intelligence)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and System Engineering (Internet of Things)
- B.Tech – Computer Technology (Cloud Technology and Information Security)
- B.Tech – Computer Engineering (Cloud Technology and Mobile Application)
- B.Tech – Software Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech – Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech – Aeronautical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Technology & Mobile Application
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Technology & Information Security
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Aerospace Engineering for Working Professionals
- Aerospace Structures
- Aircraft propulsion
- Manufacturing & Maintenance Management
Jain University Admission 2019 Exam Pattern
Only those candidates who will be able to qualify JET 2019, will get admission in Jain University. Thus the exam pattern of the Jain Entrance Test (JET 2019) is as follows:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) will consist of 4 sections (total 120 marks).
Section 1: English – 30 marks.
Section 2: Physics – 30 marks.
Section 3: Chemistry – 30 marks.
Section 4: Mathematics – 30 marks.
Post Graduate Programmes (PG) will consist of 4 sections (total 100 marks); followed by a group discussion & personal interview.
Section 1: Essay writing – 20 marks. Standard Essay Writing Skills.
Section 2: Subject-based questions-20 marks.
Section 3: – 20 marks.
Section 4: Current affairs concerned to your topic – 40 marks. Under this section refer to standard Business Magazines, Newspapers on National & International Current Affairs.
Jain University Admission 2019 Preparation
To appear in the examination it is important that the candidates prepare for the entrance test. As only the qualifying candidates will be able to take admission in Jain University. Therefore, we will discuss how to prepare for Jain University Admission and what resources to use for the same. Follow the resources given below to start your preparations.
Jain University Admission 2019 Admit Card
On successful completion of the registration process, candidates will be able to download their admit card to be able to appear in the examination. The admit card will be available in the online mode itself. Also, keep track of the admit card regularly, as no intimation for the same will be communicated. As per the scheduled dates candidates have to log in to their registered account and download the Jain University Admission 2019 Admit Card.
Jain University Admission 2019 Result
Candidates have to check for their results on the website of the university. Result and counselling details will not be intimated to the candidates. Therefore it will be the responsibility of the candidates to stay updates about the declaration of the result. Admission will be purely on the basis of merit in JET 2019.
The candidates will be called for counselling/admission depending upon the number of seats available in each programme. The admissions will be made only out of these qualified candidates strictly in order of merit.
Jain University Placements
Below is the placement trends for the last few years in Jain University for engineering departments. Over two hundred prospective recruiters have hired more than 4,000 students from Jain University over the last few years (2009-2017).
Official Website: www.jainuniversity.ac.in