Jain University Admission 2019 – Jain University is situated in the city of Bangalore, Karnataka. This University provides both B.Tech and M.Tech courses and the admission is made based on Jain University Entrance Test also known as JET. Apart from B.Tech and M.Tech, the University imparts education and training in Management, Commerce, Humanities and Social Sciences, Law etc. In 2018, Jain University has been awarded Graded Autonomy by University Grants Commission (UGC). Jain University is a deemed University. In this article, we will be discussing the Jain University admission process, fee structure, placement opportunities, campuses and courses offered.
Jain University Admission 2019
Type: Deemed University
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Jain University Admission 2019 Courses and Seats
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech – Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.Tech – Nanotechnology
- B.Tech – Automobile Engineering
- B.Tech – Civil Engineering
- B.Tech – Infrastructure Engineering
- B.Tech – Construction Planning and Management
- B.Tech – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech – Robotics and Automation
- B.Tech – Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech (Honours) – Computer Science (Data Science)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Technology (Artificial Intelligence)
- B.Tech – Computer Science and System Engineering (Internet of Things)
- B.Tech – Computer Technology (Cloud Technology and Information Security)
- B.Tech – Computer Engineering (Cloud Technology and Mobile Application)
- B.Tech – Software Engineering
- B.Tech – Information Science & Engineering
- B.Tech – Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech – Aerospace Engineering
- B.Tech – Aeronautical Engineering
Bachelor of Technology (Lateral Entry)
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Technology & Mobile Application
- Computer Science & Engineering with specialization in Cloud Technology & Information Security
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Aerospace Engineering for Working Professionals
- Aerospace Structures
- Aircraft propulsion
- Manufacturing & Maintenance Management
Jain University Admission Process 2019
To take admission in Jain University candidates have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. Below are the eligibility criteria for Jain University Admission:
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech):
- In order to be eligible for the B.Tech Program, students must have passed in PCMB / PCMC / PCME in PUC or ISC / CBSE or equivalent board.
- Only candidates who have achieved 60% and above PUC/SYJC/12th or equivalent exam are eligible to apply for B.Tech Program.
- Candidates who have completed 12th or equivalent exams or final year students of class XII or its equivalent, awaiting examination results may also apply.
Post Graduate Programmes (PG):
- An aggregate of 50% in bachelor’s degree in any discipline or equivalent (10+2+3) without any backlogs are eligible to apply for Postgraduate programs.
- For Executive programs work, the experience is required.
- Students appearing in their final semester/year exams are also eligible to apply.
- Students without valid entrance test score will have to write JET (Jain Entrance Test) conducted by Jain University to get eligible for PG programs.
Admission Channel: JET (Jain Entrance Test)
Jain University Placements
Below are the placement statistics of Jain University for the engineering and technology department over the years.
|Year||Total No of Students||Applied for Placement||Eligible for Placement||No of Students Placed||% of Students Placed|