JEE Main 2019 Topper Jayesh Singla is from Patiala, Punjab. He has scored 100 percentile and is among the 15 candidates who have topped the JEE Main 2019 January exam. In the January attempt a total of 9,29,198 students registered for Paper 1. Only a handful of 15 candidates were able to score 100 percentile and Jayesh Singla is one of them. He studied hard 9-10 hours daily, prepared a proper timetable and tried to remain stress-free. He aims to crack the JEE Advanced 2019 exam too with high scores.
Profile: JEE Main 2019 Topper Jayesh Singla
Jayesh is not planning to appear in the April attempt. He says now that he has scored a perfect 100 percentile he is focussing on scoring high in the JEE Advanced examination. The JEE Main 2019 April attempt registrations are starting from February 08, 2019. The exam is scheduled to be held from April 06 to 20, 2019.
Here is all you need to know about him:
Name: Jayesh Singla
Schooling From: Apollo Public School, Patiala
JEE Main 2019 Jan Exam scores: He has scored a perfect 100 percentile overall in the exam.
Family Background: His both parents are doctors. His father D.r Ajay Singh, a pediatrician and his mother Dr. Monika Gupta is a gynecologist.
Coaching: Allen Institute
Dream College: He has yet not decided about it. However, he wishes to pursue computer science engineering.
His Success Mantra: Planning timetable and not to over-burden self is important. Smart work is important.
Other Achievements: He had scored 97.4 percent marks in class 10 under the ICSE board.
Jayesh Singla’s Preparation Strategy
Jayesh is a hardworking kid. His father reveals that he studies for 9-10 hours daily. However, before the exams, he started to reduce his study hours to 4-5 hours to remain stress-free.
- His preparation included – He prepared for both the class 12 board exams and JEE Main 2019 exam together. He has solved as many mock tests and previous year’s question papers that he could. In addition to that, he studied mainly from the NCERT books. He prepared from the study materials by the coaching centers and cleared the doubts he had during the weekends.
- His Board Exam and JEE Main balancing Strategy – Preparing form NCERT solved the problem of balancing both the preparations. NCERT books covered the preparations for the JEE Mains and Class 12 preparations.
- Advice – Make a timetable, do not overburden yourself and study regularly.
Jayesh Singla’s Analysis of The JEE Main 2019 January Exam
Jayesh says that he was never expecting a perfect 100 percentile. He was expecting his scores to be somewhere around 90 percentile. However, after the release of the JEE Main 2019 Answer key and response sheets, he got the idea that he might just score more.
What We Learn From Jayesh Singla
From Jayesh one can take away the following points:
- Hard work is important.
- NCERT books are to be solved first
- Take as many mock tests as possible.
- Solve as many precious years’ question papers as possible.
- Stay stress-free.
- Planning is important and making and studying regularly too
JEE Main 2019 April Exam
Did you not score too well in the January attempt? Well, you have another attempt of JEE Main 2019. This attempt will be held from April 06 to 20, 2019. The registrations for the same is starting from February 08, 2019. The Candidates can know all about the JEE Main 2019 April attempt – Here.
All JEE Main 2019 Preparation Resource compiled in one place, check this article: JEE Main 2019 Preparation – Mock Tests, IIT-PAL, Books, Exam Pattern, Syllabus