Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form – Candidates need to apply well on time to pursue an engineering course(be it of UG or PG level) to get admissions into one of the renowned deemed university like Jaypee University. Though the applications will be made available online over the official website of the Jaypee University, once completely filled it can be submitted via offline or online mode. For B.Tech courses, the Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form will be made available by the month of March, whereas for M.Tech courses, the application forms will be made available by the month of May, every year. Candidates can read this article to know more on Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form.
Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to clearly mention the course, he or she wishes to appear for and also check the eligibility criteria laid by the University for that specific course. Note that, a candidate’s candidature can be canceled on these grounds, if not fulfilled. As the application forms need to be submitted prior to the last date lapses, candidates need to keep a track of these important dates relating to Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form from below.
|Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Application Procedure Starts (for 10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Application Procedure Starts(for JEE Main Applicants)||2nd week of Mar 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for JEE Main Applicants)||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Application Procedure Starts (for 10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||4th week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for Biotech or Bioinformatics)||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Application Procedure Commences (for B.Tech Lateral Entry )||2nd week of Feb 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for B.Tech Lateral Entry)||4th week of Jun 2019|
|Application Procedure Begins For M.Tech Candidates||4th week of May 2019|
|Last Date To Submit Applications For M.Tech Candidates||1st week of Jul 2019|
|Entrance Exam Date||1st week of Jul 2019|
Apply Here: Candidates will be able to download their Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Forms from here.
Steps To Apply For Jaypee Admissions 2019
Candidates will find the Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form from the link provided below the above table. You can follow the steps listed below to apply for Jaypee Admissions 2019 from below.
- As said earlier, candidates need to start the application procedure online by clicking on the link mentioned below the table.
- You will find the direct link over the home page of the official site of Jaypee Admissions 2019.
- Make sure, you upload the photograph and signature of the specified dimensions and size while filling up the application form.
- After filling up all the necessary details, a candidate needs to pay off the specified amount of application fee via using any of the payment gateways – Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
- After the payment has been successful, a candidate will be allotted a transaction ID for the same. Candidates are advised to save a copy of the payment confirmation page or can simply note the transaction ID for future reference. A confirmation regarding the same will also be provided over the registered email ID.
- Don’t forget to send a copy of your filled up application form, along with the ID number(which will be generated after freezing of the application online) to the Registrar JIIT, after filling the online application.
- Mention “Online Registration-Internet Banking” on the envelope before posting it to the University.
Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Form Fee
An application form will only be considered to be successfully processed further, only if the candidate has submitted the application fee. It can be paid using any of the payment gateways online or via offline mode. The Jaypee University has not yet released the application fee that needs to be paid by the candidates for this year. As soon as it releases any information regarding the same, this page will be updated accordingly.
Last year, the application form fee was 1200 INR that could be paid by Cash or Net Banking or Bank Draft in favor of “Jaypee Institutes Admission Account” payable at Noida or Delhi. We have listed some of the important instructions, that a candidate needs to make a note of it. Make sure to have a look at the same, from below.
- The application fee under any circumstances would not be refunded if a candidate couldn’t qualify for the counseling round.
- The application form remains the same for online and offline mode, but the mode of submission of the application form changes in both of these situations.
- A separate application form needs to be filled by the candidates applying through their JEE Main marks and Class 12th Merit marks. Both of which will be made available over the official website.
- The University doesn’t provide admissions on the basis of the central counseling, conducted by the CBSE.
- In the case of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics programmes, 50% of the total seats will be reserved for candidates applying with their JEE Main marks and the other 50% of the seats will be allocated to candidates applying through their Class 12th Merit marks.
- Candidates must be able to produce all the document proofs at the time of counseling. Failure to do so may lead to the cancellation of the applications by the University.
- Candidates will be able to check the status of their application from their login portals, after a week or two( tentatively).
Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Procedure(B.Tech Candidates)
If you are planning to apply for Jaypee Admissions 2019(through JEE Main marks) for all the engineering courses, you need to follow these steps.
- Register yourself over the official website or submit the offline application.
- Wait for the merit list to be published by the University.
- Download the Counseling Call Letters from the official website.
- Appear for the counseling round, as admission will be provided on Jee Main 2019 marks basis. The counseling round is usually conducted at the Noida Campus.
The application procedure for the candidates applying through their Class 12th merit marks and candidates applying for Biotechnology or Bioinformatics will even be the same. Only separate application forms need to be filled by a candidate.
Jaypee Admissions 2019 Application Procedure(M.Tech Candidates)
Candidates will get an idea of the application procedure that needs to be followed for M.Tech admission purposes, from below. Note that, this application procedure will remain the same for candidates applying with their GATE marks and PGET 2019 qualified candidates.
- Fill and submit the application form made available at the official website for M.Tech candidates.
- Candidates need to submit the application form fee, along with their completed application form copy PG Admissions, Jaypee University of Engineering & Technology, A-B Road, Raghogarh, Distt. Guna, Madhya Pradesh-473226, before the due date.
- The application fee needs to be paid through demand draft mode. The details regarding the same have not yet been released for this year. As soon as, the University releases something related, we will update this page accordingly.