Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result – After the entrance has been successfully conducted at the Guna, campus, the Jaypee University releases the result for its selected M.Tech candidates over its official website i.e www.juet.ac.in. The results will be released in the form of a merit list. Note that, separate merit list will be released for B.tech( JEE Main candidates), B.Tech(10+2 Merit Marks candidates), M.Tech(GATE Score candidates) and M.Tech(PGET 2019 candidates). Candidates will be able to check the same by logging in to their application portals, as per the dates released. Usually, the results are announced by the month of July for B.Tech courses( be it for candidates applying through their JEE Main marks or 10+2 Merit marks), whereas for M.Tech courses it is announced around the month of July-August, every year. Keep reading to know more about the Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result, from below.
Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result
While filling up the application forms, candidates need to specify the channel through which they are appearing for Jaypee Admissions 2019. Candidates can keep a track of various Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result related important dates from below.
|Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|Merit List for B.Tech candidates||To Be Announced|
|Merit List for M.Tech candidates||To Be Announced|
|Last Date of Submitting applications B.Tech candidates (for JEE Main Applicants)||3rd week of Jun 2019|
|Last Date of Submission of Applications (for 10+2 Merit Based Candidates)||4th week of May 2019|
|M.Tech PGET 2019 Date||1st week fo Jul 2019|
View Result: Selected candidates will be able to view and download their Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result from here.
Steps To View Your Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result
Candidates can follow these steps, mentioned below in order to check whether they qualified for the next admission round or not.
- Start by visiting the link provided below.
- Choose for the Result link that you had appeared for.
- Enter your application number or 10+2 roll number to login into your application portal.
- Click”Submit” button to proceed.
- Your Jaypee Admissions 2019 Result will be appearing on your device’s screen. Make sure, after viewing your result you save a copy of it for future reference before the link vanishes.
Candidates will be asked to appear for counseling round, once the results are announced. Further on the basis of this counseling round and the results announced, engineering seats across various Jaypee University campuses will finally be allotted. For every course and every channel, the selection procedure differs in Jaypee University. Candidates can have a look of what a candidate needs to appear for.
For B.Tech Courses( candidates applying through their JEE Main marks or 10+2 Merit Marks) –
- Fill the application form and submit via online or offline mode.
- A separate merit list will be prepared and published over the official website.
- Counseling Call letter will be issued to selected candidates. And as per the specified date, time and venue, candidates need to appear for this round with a list of documents for verification purposes.
- The seats will be finally allotted after these rounds. Candidates need to pay off the admission fee and reserve the engineering seat under their name within the stipulated time period.
These are the following documents which are required at the time of counseling:
- 12th mark sheet
- 10th mark sheet
- Transfer certificate
- Migration certificate
- Demand Draft( the amount has not yet been released for this years)
- Proof of JEE mains rank proof (print out of the result from JEE website)(if applicable)
- Character certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Undertaking for anti-ragging
- Few recent passport size photographs
- AADHAR Card
- 2 Photocopies of each of the above-listed documents
For M.Tech Courses (candidates applying through their GATE marks)
- Submit your online or offline application forms before the last date lapses.
- Wait for the publication of merit lists over the official website of the University.
- Candidates will be called to pay off the admission fees at a designated campus to pursue an M.Tech engineering disciple from Jaypee University.
For M.Tech Courses (candidates applying through their PGET 2019 marks)
- Apply for a specific M.Tech discipline via selecting any of the following mode – online or offline.
- Download your PGET 2019 Admit Card.
- Appear for the entrance examination as per the allotted center, date and time.
- Further, candidates will be called for document verification round. And on the basis of these rounds, a candidate will be alloted an engineering seat. If satisfied with the seat allotted, he or she will be required to pay off the admission fee at the allotted Jaypee Campus. Otherwise, it will be passed on to the next best candidate.