Candidates who will successfully complete the JEE Advanced 2019 Registration will be able to download their JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card. The examination date for JEE Advanced 2019 has been declared recently by the governing authority. JEE Advanced 2019 will be conducted on May 19, 2019 which will be a Computer Based Examination. The admit card will be available on the official website of the governing authority as soon as the registration process is over. The JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card is an important document which must be preserved until the end of the admission process, as you may be in need of it time and again. Make sure you check all the details on the admit card and take a print out of it. JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card is a crucial document as it will act as an entry ticket at the time of admission. For more information about JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card, candidates can go through this article.
JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Your JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card will contain all the details about the examination centre and Examination schedule. Make sure you don’t miss the deadline for the admit card download as there is no other way to get your admit card. Track the important dates from the table below. The dates will be updated as soon as the official announcement is made.
|Availability of Admit Card||2nd week of May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Examination||19 May 2019|
Admit Card: The JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card will be available at www.jeeadv.ac.in.
How to Download the JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Make sure you keep a regular track of the official website or this page for the availability of the Admit Card of JEE Advanced 2019. We are providing you with the steps which will help you access your JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card.
- Visit the direct link that we will provide here as per the schedule. Or, you can visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in.
- Login by providing the details asked. You will be asked to provide your JEE Advanced Registration ID, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- After providing the correct details, click the ‘submit’ button.
- Admit card will be displayed on your computer screen. Check all the details on it and download it.
- Take a proper print out of the admit card.
Details on the JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card
Your admit card is the proof of your identity in the examination centre. If you are not able to produce it in the examination centre you will not be allowed enter the examination hall. Thus make sure you do not forget to carry it with you under any circumstances.
The following details will be available on the JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card:
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number for JEE (Advanced) 2019
- Date of Birth
- Address for correspondence
- Address of the Examination Centre
What to do in case of mistakes in Admit Card?
In case you have any mistakes or have any problem in downloading your admit card you must immediately contact the Chairman, JEE Advanced 2019 of their respective zonal coordinating IIT. If the details provided by you and the one printed on your JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card do not match you must bring it in the notice of the authorities before the last date. Failing to do so, you will not be able to enter the examination hall.
- Make sure you visit the official portal or the link that we will provide above to download the JEE Advanced 2019 Admit Card. It will not be sent to you via any other means.
- Examine the details on your admit card carefully, if any information found invalid at the time of examination your candidature may stand cancelled.
- The copy of downloaded admit card will have to be produced at the time of examination. The original admit card will be issued to the candidates during the paper 1 of the JEE Advanced 2019 examination.
- You must retain the original admit card till all the admission procedure is finally complete.