JEE Advanced 2019 Result – Indian Institute of Technology has released the JEE Advanced Result. IIT has released the result on the result portal of the JEE Advanced that is, results.jeeadv.ac.in. Candidates can check the JEE Advanced Result by entering their Login credentials. JEE Advanced 2019 examination had been conducted on May 27, 2019. The JEE Advanced 2019 result includes the individual Rank Card and Rank List. From this article, you can get all the important details about the JEE Advanced 2019 Result, read below.
JEE Advanced 2019 Result
The JEE Advanced 2019 Result is published in two forms: Rank Card and Rank List (AIR). The Rank Card is individual score details and the Rank List or AIR is the list of all the candidates arranged in accordance with the aggregate marks that they score in the JEE Advanced 2019 Examination. The below table indicates the expected schedule of JEE Advanced 2019 Result:
|JEE Advanced 2019 Examination||27 May 2019|
|JEE Advanced 2019 Result||14 Jun 2019|
Result: Click here to check the JEE Advanced 2019 Result
Official Website: www.jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2019 Press Release
How to check the Result
You will be notified about the announcement of the JEE Advanced Result via SMS on your registered mobile number. But you will not be sent individual Rank Cards via mail. Thus keep a track of the result declaration on this page or on the official website.
The steps to check the results are given below:
- Visit the official website jeeadv.ac.in or access the link that we will provide above on this page as per the schedule.
- On the open window enter your Registration Number, your Date of Birth, Mobile number and Email Address in the specified field.
- Click on the ‘Get Result’ button.
- Your Rank Card will appear on the screen. Download the same and print it for future references.
JEE Advanced 2019 Rank List
Rank List of JEE Advanced 2019 will be made available on the official portal. The rank lists will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate marks obtained by the candidates. Following points describe the preparation of JEE Advanced 2019 Rank Lists:
- Only candidates who appear in both Paper 1 and Paper 2 will be considered for ranking.
- The marks obtained by a candidate in Physics in JEE Advanced 2019 will be the sum of the marks scored in Physics part of Paper 1 plus the marks scored in Physics part of Paper 2. Marks obtained in Chemistry and Mathematics will be calculated in the same way.
- The aggregate marks mean the total marks in all the 3 subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Rank Lists will be prepared on the basis of aggregate marks.
- There will be a tie-breaking policy if the aggregate marks of any candidate is same.
- There will be no waitlist.
- Only candidates who score the minimum prescribed marks in each subject and in aggregate will be included in the rank list. The minimum prescribed marks vary with the category.
Minimum Aggregate Marks Required
The following table indicates the minimum aggregate marks that are needed to be scored by any candidate to be included in the Rank Lists. The minimum aggregate marks are different for all the categories. Refer to the table below:
|Rank List||Minimum Marks in each subject||Minimum aggregate marks|
|Common rank list||12||90|
|OBC-NCL rank list||11||81|
|SC rank list||6||45|
|ST rank list||6||45|
|Common PWD rank list(CRL -PwD)||6||45|
|OBC-NCL-PwD rank list||6||45|
|SC- PwD rank list||6||45|
|ST- PwD rank list||6||45|
|Preparatory course rank list||03||23|
Tie Breaking policy
If the aggregate marks of any candidates is found same a tie-breaking policy will be followed to award the ranks. The policy is described in the points below:
- Candidates having higher positive marks will be awarded higher rank. If the step 1 is not applicable or fails then step 2 will be applied.
- Higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Mathematics. If this does not break the tie, the higher rank will be assigned to the candidate who has obtained higher marks in Physics. If there is a tie even after this, candidates will be assigned the same rank.
After JEE Advanced 2019 Result
After the results are out, the qualifying candidates will have to register for JoSAA (Joint Seat Allocation Authority) Counselling. The JoSAA couselling dates will be announced in the month of June. You will have to register online, go through the choice filling process where you will have to choose the programme and the IIT that you woud like take admission into. After the couselling process is over, the admission process is concluded.
Candidates will be able to choose among the following courses offered by the IITs across the nation:
- Bachelors (4 year)- B.Tech, B.S., B.Pharma
- Bachelors (5 year)- B.Arch
- Dual Degree (5 year)- B.Tech- M.Tech, B.S. – M.S.
- Integrated Masters (5 years)- M.Tech, M.Sc., M.Pharm Dual Degree