The JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key (official) has been released today. Candidates can now log in and check the answer keys of JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 from this page. Paper 1 of JEE Main 2018 was held on April 08, 2018 in offline mode and was held on April 15, 16 2018 in the online mode. The answer keys of both the mode and for all the sets can now be accessed from the JEE Main 2018 portal. Candidates should keep their application number and password to access it. We have also made them available below on this page.
Latest: The JEE main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key is now available. Scroll down to download.
JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key
So now the candidates can crosscheck their answers from the official answer key released by CBSE. Also if any discrepancy is found, you can challenge it in the prescribed format. Read below to know how.
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key||Date|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 1||
|Official Answer Key Released||24 Apr 2018|
Download Answer Key: Click Here to login and Download JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key.
Official Website: www.jeemain.nic.in
Check the official JEE main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key Here
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key
To download the answer keys the candidates need to follow the below-described process:
- Click on the link provided above.
- The following window will open, enter the details and click login.
- On the next window, you will be able to download the answer key as per the codes and date of the examination.
Challenging the JEE Main Paper 1 Answer Key 2018
CBSE will provide the option to all the candidates to challenge the published answer key in the prescribed format. To be able to challenge the answer key the candidates need to follow certain norms. Challenging the answer key means, if any candidate comes across any mistake, or feels the need to correct certain answer they can do so. But for that, they need to provide relevant proof and pay a requisite amount.
Steps to challenge the answer key of JEE Main 2018:
- Challenging the answer key will be possible until 11:59 PM on April 27, 2018, on payment of Rs.1000/- per question. CBSE will refund the amount if their challenge is accepted.
- Candidates need to visit the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to fill an online application form for this purpose.
- Next, the pay the fee using credit/debit card.
CBSE will consider all challenges and decide which answers should be final. Their decision will be final and binding. Then, as per final answers, CBSE will declare the result.