CBSE has released the JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Answer Key. The candidates now can log in and get their paper 2 answer key of JEE main 2018. The direct link to access the login portal is given below. The examination for paper 2 was held on April 08, 2018 in offline mode only. The candidates can check the answer key (official) and get their estimated scores. Also, they can challenge these answer keys if any discrepancy is found on it. However, to check the answer key from the official portal, you need to enter the application number and password. Read below to know the detailed process.
Latest: The JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 answer has been released, Scroll Down to check the same.
JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Answer Key
To get the JEE Main answer key of Paper 2 that was held on April 08, 2018, you need to login first. Then as per the code of the question paper, you have to download the keys. Read below to know more details.
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Answer Key||Date|
|JEE Main 2018 Paper 2||
|Official Answer Key available||10 to 15 May 2018|
Download Answer Key: Click Here to login and Download JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Answer Key.
Official Website: www.jeemain.nic.in
- JEE Main 2018 Paper 1 Answer Key – Check Here
Check Here the JEE main 2018 Answer Key 2018
How to Download JEE Main 2018 Paper 2 Answer Key
To download the answer keys the candidates need to follow the below-described process:
- Click on the link provided above.
- The following window will open, enter the details and click login.
- On the next window, you will be able to download the answer key as per the codes and date of the examination.
Challenging the JEE Main Paper 2 Answer Key 2018
CBSE will provide the option to all the candidates to challenge the published answer key in the prescribed format. To be able to challenge the answer key the candidates need to follow certain norms. Challenging the answer key means, if any candidate comes across any mistake, or feels the need to correct certain answer they can do so. But for that, they need to provide relevant proof and pay a requisite amount.
Steps to challenge the answer key of JEE Main 2018:
- Challenging the answer key will be possible until 11:59 PM on May 15, 2018, on payment of Rs.1000/- per question. CBSE will refund the amount if their challenge is accepted.
- Candidates need to visit the website www.jeemain.nic.in.
- Candidates will have to fill an online application form for this purpose.
- Next, the pay the fee using credit/debit card.
CBSE will consider all challenges and decide which answers should be final. Their decision will be final and binding. Then, as per final answers, CBSE will declare the result.