JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status – As confirmed earlier, NTA is said to release the exact date and shift tomorrow i.e on October 05, 2018 over its official website. But along with these two things, it is also expected to release JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status. As per the release date mentioned in the information brochure, the application form status will be out by December 17, 2018, which is the same as the JEE Main 2019 admit card release date. But, if we go by common sense then the admit cards and application form status cannot be released on the same date, as a candidate will be needed to provide some time in hand to change the application form status to be “correct” so that the details could further be processed to be printed in the admit cards. That is why like the other dates getting preponed, JEE Main 2019 Application Form status release date is also expected to be released early.
Apply for JEE Main 2020 – Click Here
JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status
NTA will be releasing a list of candidates, along with their exam roll numbers, exam date, shift, and centers whose fees and completed application forms have been received. All those candidates whose name doesn’t appear in that list, even after making the fee payment and submitting their applications, before the last date, should contact the NTA between December 17, 2018, to December 23, 2018, over the helpline number provided on the official website and report the same. The helpline will remain open between 10 am to 5 pm in this period of time. Candidates can check the table mentioned below, to keep a track of the important dates related JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status.
|JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status||Important Dates|
|Application Form Status Release Date||17 Dec 2018|
|Exact Date And Shift||5 Oct 2018|
|Exact Exam Center Release Date||21 Oct 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||17 Dec 2018|
Check: Candidates will be able to check the JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status from here.
How To Check JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status?
Most probably, NTA will be releasing the JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status in a pdf file format, mentioning all the candidates who have applied as per the guidelines. Candidates will also be able to find the pdf on this page. If not released in pdf file format, NTA will surely release the JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status over their application portal. Then, a candidate can follow these instructions, mentioned below to check their application status.
- Start by visiting the official website or directly clicking the link provided below the table.
- You will be required to your application portal with the help of the credentials provided at the time of registering.
- After logging in, a candidate will be able to find the link to view their application form status. Click on that link and view.
Documents Needed For Verifying JEE Main 2019 Application Form Status
NTA would ask every candidate whose name doesn’t appear in the list to prove their candidature with the help of the following list of documents.
- Fee Payment Receipt – A copy of successful transaction of fee payment specifying the date, transaction ID and the mode of payment, along with few other payment-related details.
- Confirmation Received On Submission Of Application – A print out of the confirmation received after successful application form submission.
Note: NTA will not be entertaining any requests regarding non-receipt of the applications after December 23, 2018. For more related updates, candidates are advised to check their registered email ID and contact number, from time to time.
Reasons Your JEE Main 2019 Application Status Shows Wrong
The reasons for a candidate’s name not appearing in the final list of candidature will be because of any of the following reasons, mentioned below.
- Unsuccessful Transaction- A candidate’s name, not appearing in the final list of candidates could be because of NTA not receiving the application form fee from the candidate. If the application form fee amount has been deducted from your account but has n’t been received by NTA, due to some unforeseen reasons, candidates are free to contact NTA and get this issue resolved. But first, it will be advised to all such candidates to once confirm from your bank whether the amount has been deducted or not, as at times you may or may not receive a notification after making a payment.
- Details Don’t Match To the Proofs Provided – The second possible reason your name not showing in the list could be because of the details provided by you doesn’t match to the corresponding proof provided.
- Uploaded Documents of the Wrong Measurement – Photograph and signature were the two things which needed to be uploaded as per the specified size and measurement, while form filling. If any candidate has made mistake while uploading these two documents, that could be a probable reason of a candidate’s name not appearing in the list published.
- Technical Issues – At times, due to some technical or server issues, even after completing all the steps as per the laid guidelines, a candidate’s name doesn’t appear on the list. In such case, without any second though a candidate must contact the NTA over their helpline numbers provided, at the earliest possible.