There are few chapters that a JEE Main 2019 aspirant must not avoid under any circumstances. The JEE Main 2019 Exam Date is January 08, 09, 10, 11 and 12, 2019. The exam is being held in 2 shifts. The admit card for which is now available. Now, if we count the number of days from today i.e. from December 27, 2018, then we can see that 12 days are left for the exam. Thus, what are the last minute preparation tips you can abide by to prepare for the JEE Main 2019 exam? Also, what are the important chapters that one cannot miss out to revise in the last minute? Lets us take a look at all the last minute pinpoints that one needs to keep in mind while in the last leg of JEE Main 2019 preparations.

JEE Main 2019 Important Chapters

In the last leg of the preparation for JEE Main 2019, here is the few subject wise important chapter that the experts and the aspirants recommend not to miss:

Physics Chemistry Mathematics
Heat and thermodynamics S-Block Limits continuity  and differentiability
Waves P-block Trigonometry
Electrodynamics D- block Vectors and 3d
Currents and alternating currents Coordinate Chemistry
Modern physics Reaction Mechanism and Isomerism
Carbonyl compound and Hydrocarbon
Ionic equilibrium
Gas Theory

JEE Main 2019 Important Chapters In Physics

In JEE Main, going by the previous years’ trends, few chapters that cannot be neglected in the last minute revisions includes Heat and thermodynamics, Waves, Electrodynamics, Currents and alternating currents and Modern physics. These are the do or die chapters for Physics.

Last year 43% of the questions in physics was asked from class 11 and the rest 57% of the questions were from the class 12 syllabus.

JEE Main 2019 Important Chapters In Chemistry

Over the years there has been no fixed pattern in the nature of questions that are asked in Chemistry. In chemistry, questions are asked from almost every topic. There are 28 chapters in Chemistry, it is difficult to leave behind any chapter for revision.

The chapters mentioned in the table above are however the most crucial chapters. These are the chapters from which questions are being asked every year. Thus make sure these chapters are not missed at the last minute revisions.

In addition to that, it is important to complete the numerical in the Physical chemistry section without fail. all the formula based questions are to be practised thoroughly.

JEE Main 2019 Important Chapters In Mathematics

In mathematics every year 2 questions are asked from the limits and continuity section. similarly, from the Trigonometry section every year, 2 questions are must in the paper. Now, apart from that 3 questions are seen each year from the Vectors and 3D Section.

Thus, these are the few chapters that the candidates ought not to miss on the last few days of the JEE Main 2019 Preparations.

JEE Main 2019 Last Years’ Analysis

JEE Main 2019

The last year analysis of JEE Main 2019 exam will help the students know the weightage and marks distribution among the different topics. This, in turn, will give a clear picture on which chapters are to be given utmost importance in the last round of the revision process.

  • Most Difficult Subject: Mathematics
  • Moderate-Difficult Subject: Chemistry
  • Easiest Subject: Physics

As per the experts, there were 10 very difficult questions in Mathematics, the number of difficult questions in Chemistry was 7 and in Physics, 3.

In JEE Main last year following were the chapters subject wise from where the most number of questions were asked in the exam:

Chapters No. Of Questions
Electrodynamics 9
Mechanics 10
Modern Physics 6
Current Electricity 3
Inorganic Chemistry 6
Chemical Bonding 4
Inorganic Chemistry 3
Organic Chemistry-II 8
 Physical Chemistry-I 7
 Ionic Equilibrium 4
Differential Calculus 5
Integral Calculus 4
Vector and 3D 3
 Coordinate Geometry 5

JEE Main 2019 Admit Card

The JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is now available at Now, the admit card will be used as the only source to enter the JEE Main 2019 exam centres. The JEE Main 2019 Admit Card is to be carried with an original photo ID proof and a passport sized photo. To know more about JEE Main 2019 Admit Card, click the blue button below.


SAAT 2019 Apply Now!!

Leave a Reply