JEE Main 2019 Sample Paper – A sample paper has been made available along with the JEE Main 2019 Mock Test. Using this JEE Main 2019 Sample Paper candidates can practice the questions in pen and paper mode too. However, the exam will be in online mode only. To get an idea of the questions, candidates can download the JEE Main 2019 Sample Paper from this page now, which NTA has uploaded at nta.ac.in. The JEE Main 2019 registration process started from September 01, 2018 and is now going on. Candidates can see the sample paper and start practicing for the examination accordingly.
JEE Main 2019 Sample Paper
It is important for the students to follow a certain pattern so as to answer the questions. So, it is necessary that students should know the basic things about the questions that will be asked in the examination. First and foremost thing is that JEE Main 2019 January Session will take place from January 06 to January 20, 2019. JEE Main 2019 will be conducted online. The question paper will be available in 3 different languages English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
|Sample Paper||Download Now|
|Online Mock Test||Practice Now|
Significance of JEE Main 2019 Sample Paper
Sample Papers become an advantage for the students who want to appear in a particular exam as in this case, JEE Main 2019. Some of its important points are given below:
- Students will get a clear vision on how to prepare for the examination and most importantly how to attempt the questions.
- Candidates can jot their mistakes while answering the questions and can make sure that these are the things which does not have to be repeated in the examination.
- Candidates can have a rough idea what are their weak points and then they can work on it for the actual examination.
- Candidates can get a certain idea about the sections which is less prepared and needs grooming and which section has been prepared well and just needs revision at the examination by solving the sample papers.
Candidates can check the image given below and have a rough idea about how the question paper will be set in the examination.
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the information given below to have a look at JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern.
Mode of the Examination: JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 will be in online mode. However, in paper 2 – part I and II will be in online mode, but part III (drawing) will be in offline mode.
Duration: The examination will be of 03 hours in total.
Nature of Questions: The question paper will be comprising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
Medium of Question Paper: The question paper will be in Hindi and English. However, in some areas like Daman & Diu, Gujarat, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, the question paper will in Gujarati, Hindi & English.
Distribution of Questions
Candidates can check the distribution of questions section- wise from the information given below:
- 04 marks will be awarded to the students on every correct answer.
- 01 mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted if any question remains unanswered.
For Paper 1: For B.Tech/ B.E
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
For Paper 2: For B.Arch/ B.Plan
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Part 1: Mathematics||30||120|
|Part 2: Aptitude Test||50||200|
|Part 3: Drawing||02||70|