JEE Main 2020 Candidate Login – National Testing Agency (NTA) facilitated the creation of the JEE Main Login until October 10. Candidates from Jammu and Kashmir region can apply until November 8. JEE Main 2020 login is available on the official website (jeemain.nta.nic.in). Using the jeemain.nta.nic.in login, candidates can fill the application form, download admit card, check the answer key, result, etc. Candidates need to use the JEE Main 2020 application number and the password to access the JEE login. In order to know how to enter the JEE Main 2020 Login dashboard, importance of jeemain.nta.nic.in login and functions using the same, scroll down this article.
Latest: NTA has reopened the application form window for J & K candidates. Apply online using the link below.
JEE Main 2020 Candidate Login
An account that has the authority to perform multiple functions related to the JEE Main 2020 including the application submission, downloading admit card, checking responses and much more is known as the JEE Main 2020 candidate login. This login is activated by the NTA for the ease in all the processes related to JEE Main 2020 examination. Candidates must know the dates below to know the deadlines regarding the JEE login.
|Start of JEE Main 2020 login creation||03 Sep 2019|
|Last date to create JEE Main login||10 Oct 2019|
|Last date to pay the application fee||11 Oct 2019|
|Application form correction facility over the JEE Main login||14 – 20 Oct 2019|
|Reopening of application form for J & K candidates||4 Nov – 8 Nov 2019|
|Facility of downloading the admit card using the login||06 Dec 2019|
|Availability of answer key and responses on the JEE Login||3rd week Jan 2020|
|Result declaration||31 Jan 2020|
- JEE Main Login: Clcik here to access the JEE Main 2020 Candidate Login for filling application form (J & K candidates)
- Recover login details:
How to enter the JEE Main Login dashboard?
After the successful creation of the login, candidates can operate the functions available in the JEE Main 2020 login dashboard. In order to enter the dashboard the candidates have to enter the login credentials that were generated while the registration process. Candidates can check the steps to access the JEE Main 2020 login from below.
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020 (jeemain.nta.nic.in)
- Click on the button available in the page stating the ongoing event such as ‘Fill online application form’ or ‘Application form correction’ or ‘Download Admit Card’
- You will enter the same winodw where you started the creation of login, this time instead of the left fragment select the right one.
- Enter the application form number and the password of as created while the registration process.
- Along with the application number and password enter the security pin as shown in the image below.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to enter the JEE login dashboard.
How to Access the Candidate Login in case of lost credentials?
The login creation starts with the release of the application form and ends with checkinging the JEE Main 2020 result. The time between the application release and result declaration is approximately six months. In this time frame the candidates may land ina situation where they have forgotten the login credentials. In order to resolve this kind of situation NTA provides a facility to recover the password as well as the application number. Candidates need to follow the steps below if they want to recover the login credentials.
- Visit the official login page available at jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the relevant link for recovering the login credential as shown in the image below.
Recover the JEE Main 2020 Password
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password?’ link available on the jeemain.nta.nic.in login window.
- Candidates need to select one option from bwlow to reset the password out of three available.
- Security question and its answer.
- Verification code sent via text message (SMS) to your registered mobile number.
- Reset link sent to the registered email address.
- In each case candidates need to enter the application number and the required details.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Use the recovered login credentials to access the JEE Main login 2020.
Recover the JEE Main 2020 Application number
- Click on the ‘Forgot Application No. ?’ link available on the jeemain.nta.nic.in login window.
- Enter some basic details in the specified fields including
- Name of the candidate
- Fathers name
- Mothers name
- Date of birth
- Security pin as shown in the image below.
- Click on the ‘GET APPLICATION NUMBER’.
- Use the recovered login credentials to access the JEE Main candidate login
Significance of JEE Main 2020 Candidate Login
Candidates who registers themselves while the login creation facility gets the chance to have access to all the functions of the JEE Main 2020. NTA provides the facility to create the JEE Main 2020 candidate login. The login creation is important as the candidate is not able to fill the application form without the creation of the login at the jeemain.nta.nic.in. Non creation of the login eventually leads to the non eligibility of the candidate to appear for the exam as no application form is filled within the deadline.
Uses of the JEE Mains 2020 Candidate Login
As discussed above, the importance of the login, candidates must know the functions they can perform via the JEE Main 2020 login. Using the login credentails candidates can enter the login dashboard of JEE Main 2020. Entering the JEE Main 2020 candidate login will give access to the following functions as per the schedule.
JEE Main 2020 candidate login functions in chronological order
|1. Application form fillup|
|2. Rectifying discrepancy in images|
|3. Application fee payment|
|4. Application form correction|
|5. Admit card download|
|6. Checking responses and question paper|
|7. Checking the answer key|
|8. Raising objections against the answers marked|
|9. Checking the JEE Main 2020 score|
How to create the JEE Main 2020 Candidate login?
Login creation starts with the release of the JEE Main 2020 application form. Candidates need to create the JEE Main login and proceed to fill the application form. The JEE main login creation can be done using the following steps.
- Visit the official website of the JEE Main 2020 (jeemain.nta.nic.in)
- Click on the ‘Fill Online Application form’
- In the appearing window in the left fragment select the January JEE (Main) 2020 in front of the application forrm.
- Click on the ‘Registration’ button.
- In the appearing window check the box and click on the ‘Proceed to apply‘ button.
- Fill various details in the registration form including the
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Password creation
- Review and confirm the details
- JEE Main 2020 candidate login (jeemain.nta.nic.in login 2020) has been created successfully.
- Note the application number that appears on the screen.
JEE Main Candidate Login FAQs
Candidates come across multiple problems while the login creation of JEE Main. Here we have tried to answer some of the frequently asked questions by the candidates while the JEE Main candidate login creation. Scroll below and check the JEE Main 2020 login FAQs
A. Candidates must use Mozilla Firefox or the Internet Explorer (above version 9.0). Also, if using google chrome candidates must enter the incognito mode and then access the JEE Main 2020 login.
A. No, any documents is not required to upload while the JEE Main 2020 registration process. However, candidates need to enter some details in the JEE Main 2020 registration form. Therefore, candidates need to verify the details in the documents.
A. No the candidates must not create the login for the JEE Main April session if they have already registered for the January session. Same login credentials will be used in both the sessions
A. The password cannot be recovered without the application number. However, you can recover the application number first and then recover the JEE Main 2020 login password.