JEE Main 7 Apr 2019 Answer key can be checked from this page. NTA has released the Final Answer Key for exam held on April 07, 2019. Candidates needed to login and check the provisional answer Key, also, provisional answer key was open to be challenged until April 16, 2019. You can also check here live reactions of the candidates as well as the parents straight from the exam centers. Check here all the details regarding JEE Main 7 Apr 2019 Answer key.
JEE Main 7 Apr 2019 Answer key
Answer Key for the exam conducted on April 07, 2019, has been made available here. NTA has released the official answer key for JEE Main April 2019 on the official website i.e. nta.ac.in. We have provided the answer key on this page. Candidates can predict their score using the JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key and response sheet. Check below important dates regarding the same from the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Question Paper With Answer Key||Important Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 exam date||07 Apr 2019|
|Release of JEE Main April 2019 Unofficial Answer Key||07 Apr 2019|
|Availability of JEE Main April 2019 question paper and response sheet||14 Apr 2019|
|Answer key released by NTA||14 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit objections||16 Apr 2019|
|Release of JEE Main 2019 Final Answer Key||14 May 2019|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 2 Result by||15 May 2019|
- Click here to Login and check the Answer Key using Password
- Click here to Login and check the Answer Key using DOB
JEE Main 7 April 2019 Official Question Paper with Answer Key
JEE Main 7 Apr 2019 Question Paper – Shift 1
- Click Here to open the JEE Main 7 April Shift 1 Question Paper above in a new window.
JEE Main 7 Apr 2019 Question Paper – Shift 2
- Click Here to open the JEE Main 7 April Shift 2 Question Paper above in a new window.
JEE Main 7 Apr 2019 Answer Key for both the shifts
- Click here to check the above answer key in a new window.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
The JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates are April 07, 08, 09, 10 and 12, 2019. Check the table below to get JEE Main 2019 Answer Key, Question Papers and Analysis for all the other 4 days.
|Exam Date||Answer Key|
|JEE Main 08 Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JEE Main 09 Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JEE Main 10 Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JEE Main 12 Apr 2019||Click Here|
How to Challenge JEE Main 2019 Official Answer Keys?
The official Answer key has been released by the National Testing Agency on April 14, 2019. Candidates can check the answer key on candidate login available on jeemain.nic.in. Official answer keys are allowed to be challenged by the candidate by paying an amount of Rs. 1000 per objection raised, however, this amount is refundable if the objection raised is accepted by NTA. Candidates can check the process for raising an objection.
- Click on the direct link that has been made available on this page as per the schedule.
- Login using Application number and password or DOB.
- A screen appears with an option saying “Challenge Answer Key”
- On doing so a page with correct answer id and option to challenge the same.
- Next, you will see a preview of the Question IDs which you have challenged.
- Along with the objection, the candidates also have to upload the necessary proof in support of the objection raised.
- To upload the supporting document, select ‘Choose File’ and upload the proof.
- Now, click on ‘Save your Claim Finally” button.
- The last step is to pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’ button.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee for each question challenged and pay the required amount of the fee.
JEE Main 07 Apr 2019 Exam Analysis
The JEE Main exam for April 7, 2019, had been conducted successfully. Out of all the three sections Mathematics was the toughest one in both the shifts. Whereas the aptitude was the easiest in both the shifts. Drawing section was also easy. You can check in-depth analysis for April 7, 2019, from below.
Exam Analysis for Paper 2 shift 2
- Where are Ajanta and Ellora caves situated?
- Shift 2 of paper 2 was comparatively easier than the Paper 2 of January Attempt
- There was a question “Name 2 architects who designed Chandigarh city?”
- Mathematics was difficult out of all the sections.
- Questions from probability were tricky.
- Most of the questions in the mathematics section were from Differential calculus and Geometry.
- Questions in the drawing section included
- Make a replica of a dancing lady.
- Draw a bedsheet for a girls room.
Exam Analysis for Paper 2 shift 1
- A drawing question to make a visual using a cube so that it looks good.
- A question to design a table cloth in the drawing section.
- Aptitude section was the easiest of all.
- April attempt was easier as compared to the January attempt.
- Mathematics section was difficult of all
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for Paper 2 of JEE Main is an important piece of information. Candidates need to be familiar with the exam pattern to get a good score in the exam. Exam pattern for JEE Main is as follow:
- Mode of Examination: Online or Computer-based and pen andpaper based for Drawing
- Duration of the Examination: 3 Hours
- Number of Shifts: 2
- Shift 1 from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Shift 2 from 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Marking Scheme:
- +4 marks for every correct answer
- -1 mark for each incorrect answer
- Types of Questions: Objective type or MCQ
- Number of Questions: 81 (1 question from drawing with 3 parts)
JEE Main 2019 Result
The JEE Main 2019 Result will be based on the answers in the final JEE Main Answer Key released by the NTA. The result is calculated on the basis of the correct answers in the final answer key. Since JEE Main 2019 is going to be held twice a year in multiple shifts, the preparation of cut off and result is going to be done considering the method of Normalisation. As per the normalised scores of the JEE Main 2019 January Exam, candidates will have to appear in the counselling for admission in B.Tech/B.E. courses in the NITs, IIITs, CFTIs etc.