JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Answer key can be checked from this page. NTA has released the Final answer key for exam held on April 08, 2019. Candidates can find the final official answer key from the page below. Earlier the provisional answer key was released and the candidate needed to login and check the answer Key, also, this answer key was available for raising objections until April 16, 2019. You can also check here live reactions of the candidates as well as the parents straight from the exam centers. Check here all the details regarding JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Answer key.
JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Answer key
Answer Key for the exam conducted on April 08, 2019, has been made available here. NTA has released the official answer key for JEE Main April 2019 on the official website i.e. nta.ac.in. We have provided the answer key on this page. Candidates can predict their score using the JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key and response sheet. Check below important dates regarding the same from the table below:
|JEE Main 2019 Question Paper With Answer Key||Important Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 1 exam date||08 Apr 2019|
|Release of JEE Main April 2019 Unofficial Answer Key||08 Apr 2019|
|Availability of JEE Main April 2019 question paper and response sheet||14 Apr 2019|
|Answer key released by NTA||14 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit objections||16 Apr 2019|
|Release of JEE Main 2019 Final Answer Key||To be announced|
- Click here to Login and check the Answer Key using Password
- Click here to Login and check the Answer Key using DOB
–JEE Main April 2019 Final Answer Key–
- Click Here to check the above answer key in a new window.
JEE Main 8 April 2019 Official Question Paper with Answer Key
JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Question Paper – Shift 1
- Click Here to open the JEE Main 8 April Shift 1 Question Paper above in a new window.
JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Answer Key – Shift 1
- Click Here to open the JEE Main 8 April Shift 1 Answer Key above in a new window.
JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Question Paper – Shift 2
- Click Here to open the JEE Main 8 April Shift 2 Question Paper above in a new window.
JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Answer Key – Shift 2
- Click Here to open the JEE Main 8 April Shift 2 Answer Key above in a new window.
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
The JEE Main 2019 Exam Dates are April 07, 08, 09, 10 and 12, 2019. Check the table below to get JEE Main 2019 Answer Key, Question Papers and Analysis for all the other 4 days.
|Exam Date||Answer Key|
|JEE Main 07 Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JEE Main 09 Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JEE Main 10 Apr 2019||Click Here|
|JEE Main 12 Apr 2019||Click Here|
How to Challenge JEE Main 2019 Official Answer Keys?
The official Answer key has been released by the National Testing Agency on April 14, 2019. Candidates can check the answer key on candidate login available on jeemain.nic.in. Official answer keys are allowed to be challenged by the candidate by paying an amount of Rs. 1000 per objection raised, however, this amount is refundable if the objection raised is accepted by NTA. Candidates can check the process for raising an objection.
- Click on the direct link that has been made available on this page as per the schedule.
- Login using Application number and password or DOB.
- A screen appears with an option saying “Challenge Answer Key”
- On doing so a page with correct answer id and option to challenge the same.
- Next, you will see a preview of the Question IDs which you have challenged.
- Along with the objection, the candidates also have to upload the necessary proof in support of the objection raised.
- To upload the supporting document, select ‘Choose File’ and upload the proof.
- Now, click on ‘Save your Claim Finally” button.
- The last step is to pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’ button.
- Select Mode of Payment and Pay your fee for each question challenged and pay the required amount of the fee.
JEE Main 8 Apr 2019 Answer Key by Coaching Institutes
The candidates can check below the answer key as well as the solution for JEE main 8 April 2019 exam for Shift 1 and Shift. Download JEE Main 2019 Answer Key and Solution from the table below.
|Name of the Coaching Center||JEE Main 2019 Answer Key for Shift 1||JEE Main 2019 Answer Key for Shift 2|
|Vibrant Academy||Click Here to download||Click Here to download|
|Aakash||Click Here to download||Click Here to download|
JEE Main 08 Apr 2019 Exam Analysis
The JEE Main exam for April 8, 2019, has ended now. According to the candidates Physics was the toughest in both the shifts. In the shift 1 mathematics was the easiest of all the sections whereas chemistry was the easiest in the shift 2 of April 08. Mathematics was time-consuming in shift 2 but had a moderate difficulty level. You can check the reactions and detailed exam analysis from the candidates after they came out of the examination center below.
–Exam Analysis for shift 2–
- More questions from Organic chemistry
- Mathematics section had a lot of questions from coordinate
- Only one question from integral
- A lot of questions from Electrostatics.
- April session was comparatively easier than the January session.
- Three questions from optics.
- Chemistry was the easiest of all.
- Physics was the tricky one.
- Mathematics was a Lengthy one but moderate in difficulty level.
We have brought to you live reactions and exam analysis straight from the exam center. Check the live video below to catch the reactions of candidates as well as parents after the April 08, 2019 Shift 2 exam:
–Exam Analysis for shift 1–
- April shift was easier than the January shift
- Of all the three sections physics was the toughest
- Many of the questions were repeated from the January shift
- More questions from Thermo Dynamics in Physics
- Questions were mostly NCERT Based.
- Physics was Time consuming.
- Questions from Electrostatic were comparatively easier
- A question about predicting the color of ions.
- Question from optics was hard.
- Overall weightage of CBSE class 11th was more than that of class 12th.
- Maths was the easiest of all three sections.
- Organic chemistry had more weightage than Inorganic chemistry.
We have brought to you live reactions and exam analysis straight from the exam center. Check the live video below to catch the reactions of candidates as well as parents after the April 08, 2019 Shift 1 exam:
JEE Main 2019 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern for Paper 1 of JEE Main is an important piece of information. Candidates need to be familiar with the exam pattern to get a good score in the exam. Exam pattern for JEE Main is as follow:
- Mode of Examination: Online or Computer-based
- Duration of the Examination: 3 Hours
- Number of Shifts: 2
- Shift 1 from 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- Shift 2 from 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM
- Marking Scheme:
- +4 marks for every correct answer
- -1 mark for each incorrect answer
- Types of Questions: Objective type or MCQ
- Number of Questions: 90
JEE Main 2019 Result
The JEE Main 2019 Result will be based on the answers in the final JEE Main Answer Key released by the NTA. The result is calculated on the basis of the correct answers in the final answer key. Since JEE Main 2019 is going to be held twice a year in multiple shifts, the preparation of cut off and result is going to be done considering the method of Normalisation. As per the normalised scores of the JEE Main 2019 January Exam, candidates will have to appear in the counselling for admission in B.Tech/B.E. courses in the NITs, IIITs, CFTIs etc.