JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key – Candidates appearing for JEE Main April 2019 will be able to view its answer key from the official website, nta.ac.in. It will be released by NTA. They will be able to crosscheck their answers with the help of the answer key. JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key will be available in few days after the examinations in all the 8 sittings are over.
The JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key is made available to the students so that candidates can estimate their score and can predict their ranks, accordingly. Through this, they will be also getting to know their chances of qualifying. Note that, the answer key of both, Paper 1 and 2 will be released separately set wise. For more information on JEE Main April 2019 Answer key, applicants can have a look at this page below.
JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key
NTA hasn’t yet released any notification regarding the release of JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key. But we are assuming it will be releasing the response sheet along with the answer key. If not, will be updating the all the information on this page, after its release. But for now, candidates can have a look at the important dates regarding the JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key.
|JEE Main April 2019 Events||Important Dates|
|Answer Key Release Date||23 Apr 2019|
|JEE Main April 2019 Exam Date||07, 08, 09, 10 & 12 Apr 2019|
– JEE Main April 2019 Question and Answers –
Official Answer key: Candidates will be able to download the JEE Main April 2019 Official Answer Key from here.
Steps To Download The JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key
NTA in order to promote 100% reliability and transparency through its working, decides to release the JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key.
- Start the process by visiting the direct link that we will provide on this page as per schedule.
- Login by filling up the mandatory fields.
- If you wish to challenge the answer key released, candidates need to click on the “Challenge the Answer Key” click as and when it is made available on the homepage of the NTA. Candidates will be allowed to use this provision if he/she has submitted 1000 INR per question. This fee paid will be a non-refundable fee.
- Kindly note that both the response sheet and the official answer key released by the NTA can be challenged with this procedure. But the candidate needs to separately log in and challenge.
Challenge JEE Main April 2019 Answer Key
JEE Main Official Answer key can be challenged. If any candidate is not satisfied with the recorded response, he/she has an opportunity to challenge it by online mode. To challenge the JEE Main 2019 Answer key, the aspirants need to log in, choose the Question ID which they wish to challenge. Now, to submit the objection in the JEE Main Answer Key 2019, the aspirants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1000/- per question by Online mode using Credit/Debit Card/Net/UPI Banking. If the challenges of the candidate are accepted by NTA, the fee paid for the challenge will be refunded.
How To Calculate Your Score
Candidates will be wondering after getting their JEE Main 2019 Answer key and response sheet in their hand, that how to estimate the score? Candidates can seek the help of this formula to calculate their score.
- Your Score= No. of Correct answers X 4marks – No. of Incorrect answers X 1
- As for every correct answer, candidates can mark themselves 4 marks, whereas, for every incorrect answer, candidates can deduct a mark.
- No marks will be deducted in case of any question is left unattempted.
JEE Main Marks Against the Rank Secured
The JEE Main April 2019 marks will be first released by the NTA and after that, the JEE Main 2019 Rank list is to be prepared. These were the marks secured by a candidate against the rank obtained in the previous exams:
|JEE Main Score Range||JEE Main Rank Range|
Official Answer Key Only!
This year, as NTA will be conducting the JEE Main 2019 Exams, it will only be held in online mode across the various test centres. As there will not be any question papers (hardcopy) available, coaching institutes, which earlier used to release the answer keys might not be able to do so. Thus, candidates will be only required to wait for the official answer key of various sets that NTA will be releasing.