JEE Main April 2019 Result – JEE Main April 2019 exam has been conducted successfully on the stipulated dates. Result for JEE Main Paper 1 has been released on April 29, 2019, instead of April 30, 2019. JEE Main Result is available on jeemain.nic.in Login. The link has also been provided here. Candidates need to log in to view their JEE Main April 2019 Result with their application number and Date of Birth. Result for Paper 2 will be released on May 15, 2019. As the result has been released, NTA will now be releasing a combined All India Rank for each candidate. Scroll down below for more details on JEE Main April 2019 Result.
JEE Main April 2019 Result
National Testing Agency (NTA) is not sending the scorecard individually to each candidate. Rather, candidates can check the JEE Main April 2019 Result via JEE Main candidate login. JEE Main is counted as the qualifying exam for JEE Advanced 2019. You need to have a look at the important dates of JEE Main April 2019 Result from the table mentioned below to stay updated with the JEE Main 2019 Result.
|JEE Main 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Dates||07, 08, 09, 10 & 12 Apr 2019|
Result: Click Here to check the JEE Main 2019 Result via Application Number and Date of Birth.
How to Download The JEE Main 2019 Result?
To view/download the Result for JEE Main 2019, candidates need to follow these steps below:
- Candidates need to start by visiting the JEE Main (jeemain.nic.in) website or clicking the direct link provided on this page.
- A screen depicting “JEE Main April 2019 NTA Score” will appear. Click on the button as shown below.
- You can log in on the jeemain.nic.in login with your login credentials from that page. Make sure, you remember your Application number and DOB. Fill in the details, a photo for your reference has been provided below:
- From there, you will be redirected to the page where your JEE Main April 2019 Result score would appear.
NOTE: All candidates need to make sure that they have saved a copy of their JEE Main April 2019 Result before the link expires or the website crashes. Your JEE Main April 2019 Result will be required for further admission rounds. Therefore, ensure that you have sufficient copies of it.
This is how JEE Main 2019 Scorecard looks like
JEE Main 2019 Cut Offs
NTA has released a cutoff score along with the JEE Main April 2019 Scorecard. After the candidate login with DOB and Application no. to check the result, he/she will find the cutoff score needed to be eligible for JEE Advanced 2019. Candidates can check the JEE Cutoff score mentioned in the JEE Main 2019 scorecard from the table below:
JEE Main Cut Off for JEE Advanced 2019 is as follows:
|Category||JEE Main 2019 Cut Off|
|Common Rank List||89.7548849|
JEE Main 2019 All India Rank
JEE Main 2019 Result have a score or marks obtained by a candidate. After the results are released by the NTA for candidates appearing in Jan and Apr separately, NTA will release All India Rank for each candidate. On the basis of this rank, candidates will further be allotted seats at various prestigious institutes to pursue an engineering course. Note that, the JEE Main 2019 Rank list will be a combined one including all the candidates appearing in both the months. For even counselling process, All India Rank or All India Category Rank will be considered by the CSAB.
JEE Main April 2019 Tie – Breaking Policy
When two or more candidates end up getting the same score, the need for a tie-breaking round arises. Until now this is how the tie braking was done:
For BE/BTech Courses
- The inter-se merit will be taken into account.
- Any candidate getting a higher score in Mathematics section will be given the first preference.
- If at all the mathematics marks are even the same, the authorities will consider their Physics marks.
- If even these two criteria can’t break the tie, the ratio of positive and negative marks will be taken out. Candidate with a higher ratio proportion will be given priority.
- If the resolution is not even done with these criteria, candidates will be given the same rank.
For BArch/BPlan Courses
- Firstly, the resolution of the marks will be done on the basis of the candidate securing higher marks in the Aptitude section.
- If not, the marks of the Drawing Section will be considered. Candidate securing more marks will be allotted the higher rank than the other.
- If even point a and b can’t break the tie, the ratio of positive and negative marks will be taken out. Candidate with a higher ratio score will be given priority.
- If still the tie is not being broken, candidates will be allotted the same rank.
JEE Main 2019 Statistics
We can only talk in probability terms. If we start talking stats, then probably this year
- The enrollment of the candidates will increase as from this year JEE Main will be conducted twice a year.
- The IITs/ NITs/CFTIs/SFIs are expected to increase the number of seats per engineering courses as NTA will be conducting JEE Main 2019 two times, a year.
- The difficulty level expected to rise, this year. As it was claimed recently by NTA that the paper will be set by a group of scholars/experts.
- The JEE cut off marks are expected to be kept tight. The opportunity will be given to only the meritorious candidates to be qualified engineers in future.
For your perusal, candidates can check the cut off marks for the previous years: