JEE Main April 2019 Result – No doubt, there remains a different kind of curiosity around the JEE Main Results. JEE Main April 2019 exam has been conducted successfully on the stipulated dates. NTA will release the result for Paper 1 on April 30, 2019, whereas result for Paper 2 will be released on May 15, 2019. It will be available on the official website that is nta.ac.in. The link will also be provided here after its activation. Candidates need to log in to view their JEE Main April 2019 Result with their application no. and password or DOB. After the results has been announced, NTA will be releasing a combined All India Rank for each candidate. For more details regarding JEE Main April 2019 Result, keep scrolling!
JEE Main April 2019 Result
The exam conducting body of JEE Main April 2019 Result will not be parcelling individually the scorecard to each candidate. Rather, candidates need to keep a check on this page for any notification regarding JEE Main April 2019 Result. However, as soon as the result is available it will be displayed on the JEE Main 2019 Candidate Login. Have a look at the important dates of JEE Main April 2019 Result from the table mentioned below.
|JEE Main 2019 Result||Important Dates|
|JEE Main 2019 Dates||07, 08, 09, 10 & 12 Apr 2019|
Result: Candidates will be able to download/view their JEE Main April 2019 Result from here.
How to Download The JEE Main April 2019 Result?
To view/download the JEE Main April 2019 Result, candidates need to follow these steps below.
- Start by visiting the NTA website or clicking the direct link provided on this page.
- Click on the “Engineering” section from there.
- You can log in with your login credentials from that page. Make sure, you remember your user id and password. If not, contact the authorities.
- From there, you will be redirected to the page where your JEE Main April 2019 Result score would appear.
NOTE: All candidates need to make sure that they have saved a copy of their JEE Main April 2019 Result before the link expires or the website crashes. Your JEE Main April 2019 Result will be required for further admission rounds. Therefore, ensure that you have sufficient copies of it.
JEE Main 2019 All India Rank
JEE Main 2019 Result will have a score or marks obtained by a candidate. After the results are released by the NTA for candidates appearing in Jan and Apr separately, NTA will release All India Rank for each candidate. On the basis of this rank, candidates will further be allotted seats at various prestigious institutes to pursue an engineering course. Note that, the JEE Main 2019 Rank list will be a combined one including all the candidates appearing in both the months. For even counselling process, All India Rank or All India Category Rank will be considered by the CSAB.
JEE Main April 2019 Tie – Breaking Policy
When two or more candidates end up getting the same score, the need for a tie-breaking round arises. Until now this is how the tie braking was done:
For BE/BTech Courses
- The inter-se merit will be taken into account.
- Any candidate getting a higher score in Mathematics section will be given the first preference.
- If at all the mathematics marks are even the same, the authorities will consider their Physics marks.
- If even these two criteria can’t break the tie, the ratio of positive and negative marks will be taken out. Candidate with a higher ratio proportion will be given priority.
- If the resolution is not even done with these criteria, candidates will be given the same rank.
For BArch/BPlan Courses
- Firstly, the resolution of the marks will be done on the basis of candidate securing higher marks in the Aptitude section.
- If not, the marks of the Drawing Section will be considered. Candidate securing more marks will be allotted the higher rank than the other.
- If even point a and b can’t break the tie, the ratio of positive and negative marks will be taken out. Candidate with a higher ratio score will be given priority.
- If still the tie is not being broken, candidates will be allotted the same rank.
JEE Main 2019 Statistics
As the official brochure hasn’t yet been released, we can only talk in probability terms. If we start talking stats, then probably this year
- The enrollment of the candidates will increase as from this year JEE Main will be conducted twice a year.
- The IITs/ NITs/CFTIs/SFIs are expected to increase the number of seats per engineering courses as NTA will be conducting JEE Main 2019 two times, a year.
- The difficulty level expected to rise, this year. As it was claimed recently by NTA that the paper will be set by a group of scholars/experts.
- The JEE cut off marks are expected to be kept tight. The opportunity will be given to only the meritorious candidates to be qualified engineers in future.
For your perusal, candidates can check the cut off marks for the previous years: