JEE Main Mock Test 2019 – JEE Main 2019 exam is knocking the doors for the candidates who will be appearing in the January month. Thus, it is important that the candidates are through with the concepts and are confident enough to solve the paper on time. To practice the speed and accuracy, it is thus very important to take mock tests. Afterall completing the paper on time is important to score high. In addition to that, JEE Main from 2019 onwards will be conducted in online mode only. Thus, it becomes more important to practice the exam in the online mode. Therefore, we have compiled JEE Main Mock Test 2019 on this page below.
JEE Main Mock Test 2019
It is important that the candidates, especially those who are first time appearing for the online mode of the exam, are habituated with the online pattern. Thus, AglaSem has prepared a mock test series of JEE Main exactly like the real exam pattern. Candidates can start their mock tests from the table below for free.
|Subject||Mock Test||Number of question||Duration of Test|
|JEE Main 2019 Paper 1||Start||90||03 Hours|
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus of JEE Main 2019 is all based on 10+2 CBSE pattern. The questions are framed from class 11 and 12 Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. The detailed syllabus of JEE Main 2019 is given below subject wise:
|1.||Sets, Relations & Functions|
|2.||Complex Numbers & Quadratic Equation|
|3.||Matrices & Determinants|
|4.||Permutation & Combination|
|7.||Sequencers & Series|
|8.||Limit, Continuity & Differentiability|
|12.||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|14.||Statistics & Probability|
|1.||Physics & Measurement|
|3.||Laws of Motion|
|4.||Work, Energy & Power|
|7.||Properties 0f Solids and Liquids|
|9.||Kinetic Theory of Gases|
|10.||Oscillations & Waves|
|13.||Magnetic Effects of Current & Magnetism|
|14.||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|17.||Dual Nature of Nature and Radiation|
|18.||Atoms and Nuclei|
For Section-A: The syllabus is as follows:
|1.||Basic Concepts of Chemistry|
|2.||States of Matter|
|4.||Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure|
|8.||Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry|
For the Section- B: The syllabus is as follows:
|11.||Classifications of Elements and Periodicity in Properties|
|12.||General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals|
|15.||Block Elements (Other Groups)|
|16.||D- and -f Block Elements|
For the Section-C: The candidates can check the syllabus below:
|19.||Purification and Characterisation of Organic Compounds|
|20.||Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry|
|22.||Organic Compounds Containing Halogens|
|23.||Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen|
|24.||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|27.||Chemistry in Everyday Life|
|28.||Principles Related to Practical Chemistry|
Exam Pattern Of JEE Main 2019
The exam will be held in online mode only, twice a year. The first exam will be on the month of January and the second one in the month of April. The exam pattern for the same is given below:
- Duration of the exam: 03 hours.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type / MCQ questions.
- The medium of Question Papers: The candidates will be given a choice in the medium of the question papers. The medium of examination in all test centres will be in English and Hindi Medium. However, for Centre Cities in Gujarat, Daman & Diu and Dadra and Nagar Haveli, the questions will be available in English, Hindi, and Gujarati.
Distribution Of Questions
For Paper 1: For B.E./B.Tech
|Sections||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks|
Preparation Tips For JEE Main
JEE Main is a national level entrance exam and is considered one of the toughest. However, many swear by the fact that, regular practice and a strong grasp of basics and concepts can ease the way of cracking the exam. Thus, below are few tips in this regard:
- Get your hands on authentic study materials. Candidates have to know what books or resource will be the best for JEE Main preps. Well, one clear-cut advise – Make NCERT books your Bible for JEE Main exam. Make sure you have completed the NCERT books thoroughly and have left no page unturned. NCERT books help you to get a strong grasp over the concepts.
- Practice is the key. It is the mantra of the toppers of the JEE Main exam, that practising the previous years question papers and taking a lot of mock tests, helps a lot.
- Make your own notes. It would be totally unrealistic to think that you will be able to go through each and every important topic at the last minute. So, in such situations, your pre-prepared notes will come in handy.
We halve also dedicated few preparation articles on JEE Main, read them here:
To know the latest event on JEE Main 2019 – Click here