JEE Main Photo and Signature 2019 – Candidates need to upload scanned images of the photograph and signature in the JEE Main 2019 Application Form. Candidates need to fill the application form carefully so that there is no confusion in uploading the photograph and signature. Candidates can follow the steps set by NTA. Candidates can check their Information Brochure or can go through this page.
JEE Main Photo and Signature 2019
Candidates should keep in mind that the uploading of scanned images, as well as signatures, should be done on the main website of JEE. In other words, the whole process of submitting the application form with uploaded images and signatures will be done via online mode only. In whole, this whole process of uploading of photograph and signature seems to be a small step but in real, it is an important step because without the correct uploading of these things, the application form will not be accepted.
How to Upload the Photograph for JEE Main 2019?
Candidates need to follow certain rules and regulations in order to upload the scanned image in the JEE Main Application Form. The specification for the same are given below:
- The first step in order to upload the photograph is that candidates are required to fill the application form.
- Then, after filling the form note down the application number which has been generated by the system.
- Upload the scanned images which should be of size (10 KB- 100 KB).
- Images should be in jpg/ jpeg format.
- After uploading the image, make a payment of fee using SBI_MOPS and then keep the receipt of the fee paid.
- After the successful payment of fee, take a printout of the confirmation.
Note: It is to be noted that if any candidate does not follow the instructions to upload the photograph in the prescribed manner, his/ her application form will be rejected.
Important Instruction to be followed at the time of uploading the image
- First of all, the scanned images must be uploaded with the application form at the time of submission and not separately.
- The image which a candidate will upload should be recently taken.
- The photograph should be coloured or black & white with clear contrast.
- The name of the candidate and the date of taking the photograph should be mentioned on the image.
- The image should be clear and without goggles.
- Polaroid images will not accepted.
- The image should be greater than 10 KB and less than 100 KB.
What to do at the time of discrepancy in Photograph and Signature?
If candidates find any discrepancy in the photograph and signature shown in the admit card and confirmation page, the candidate can reach out to the helpline between 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM from December 10, 2018 to December 16, 2018 with following documents:
- Proof of the payment of fee
- Confirmation Page Printout
- NTA will not entertain any request regarding non-receipt of online application form.
How to Upload the Signature for JEE Main 2019?
After uploading the scanned image of the phtograph, candidates are reuired to upload the scanned image of the signature too. For that also, candidates tend to follow certain and regulations which should be followed while filling the JEE Main 2019 Application Form.
- The scanned image of the signature should be between 4 KB- 30 KB
- The image of the signature should also be in jpg/ jpeg format
- The image of the signature should be in running hand
- The dimension of the signature should be 3.5 cm (width)× 1.5 cm (height)
- Do not sign in Capital Letters
- Signature done by overwriting will not be accepted
How to upload photograph and signature in the JEE Main 2019 Application Form?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to properly upload the photograph and signature in the application form. The steps for the same are given below:
- Visit the official website of NTA or JEE.
- Login using the application number and password which must have been circulated to you at the time of registration
- Fill every detail required to complete the application form
- After the personal, communication and academic details, proceed to upload the scanned image of the photograph and signature.
- After uploading the images of photograph and signature, click on the upload button to complete the process.
- After the uploading of images of photograph and signature, submit the application fee.
For more information about JEE Main 2019, download Information Brochure.