The JEECE 2018 Application Form is now available on the official website. Also, candidates can apply online form this page. The last date to apply is May 10, 2018. After which the application process will stop. Therefore, interested candidates must apply now for JEECE 2018 (Jharkhand Engineering entrance Exam 2018). The application process is entirely online, meaning you have to submit the form online only and also pay the application fee in the online mode. Before that, candidates need to register themselves. Only registered candidates can access the application form. Thus, read below to know the entire process in details.
Now Available: JEECE 2018 Application Form, scroll down to access the link and apply online.
JEECE 2018 Application Form
JCECEB has released the application form online. Interested candidates can check the schedule below and apply accordingly. Also, make sure to read the eligibility criteria before applying. You need not send the application form by post. Just the online submission will be enough.
|JEECE 2018 Application Form||Important dates|
|Online Application starts||16 Apr 2018|
|Online Application ends||10 May 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the JEECE 2018 Application Form.
Official Website: jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in
How to fill the JEECE 2018 Application Form
If you are a new candidate you need to register first to fill the JEECE 2018 Application Form. Thus, read the important steps before starting the application process of JEECE 2018.
Step 1: JEECE 2018 Registration
To start with the application process, this is the first step. After you Register you will be able to log in and access the application form. Here is how to Register for JEECE 2018:
- Click the link that is provided above on this page: “Click Here to fill the JEECE 2018 Application Form”.
- Next, the following window will open:
- Click on the “New Registration” Button as shown in the image above. Thereafter the following message will appear, follow it and click on the arrow under it.
- Next, the registration/application form will open. Fill the details as per the fields available. The form will look like the one below:
- After this step, the application number and password will be available. Like the one shown below. Yiu can keep continuing to fill the form or exit and fill it later. To fill it later you have to log in using the application number (login Id) and password (DOB).
Step 2: Login and complete the application process
If you couldn’t fill the application form during the registration step, then you can fill it later. But do fill it before the last date. To access the application form now, you need to log in and you will be redirected to the stage where you left.
- Click on the link given above on this page: “Click Here to fill the JEECE 2018 Application Form”.
- The following window will open. Click on the “Already Registered User” button as shown below.
- Thereafter, the login page will appear, enter the application number in login id field and your DOB in the password field. Refer the image below:
- On the next page, you will be able to see the application form right at the stage you left. Complete the process.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
Candidates need to upload the scanned images in the following dimensions given below:
- Photograph: 4 Kb to 100 Kb
- Signature: 1KB to 30 KB
- Left-hand thumb Impression: 1 KB to 30 KB
Step 4: Payment of the Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the following amount:
|SC/ST/Female all category||Rs. 450/-|
|General/BC – 1/BC – 2||Rs. 900/-|
The mode of payment is online only either via Net Banking or by Credit Card/Debit Card.
After the payment is done candidates will be able to download and save the PDF of their filled in application form. Ther is no need to send the application form by post. But candidates can print it out and keep it with them for future references.
JEECE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before starting the application process read below the eligibility criteria as prescribed by the board:
You must be able to show the residential proof as being a Local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand. Also, Indian nationality is mandatory.
You must have passed class 12 with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. In addition to that, you must have total minimum marks of 45% (40% for reserved categories).
There is no maximum or minimum age limit.
JEECE 2018 Admit Card
After the candidate successfully submits their JEECE 2018 application form, they can download their JEECE 2018 Admit Card. JCECEB will provide the facility to the candidates to download their JEECE 2018 Admit Card online. Also, keep in mind that without this admit card, you will not be allowed inside the examination centre. So, without fail, download the admit card/hall ticket of JEECE 2018. The Admit card will be available as per schedule.
The admit card/hall ticket will carry important information. It will serve as an identity proof of the candidates. Thus do not misplace or damage it.