The JEECE 2019 Application Form is expected to be available in the month of April 2019. JCECEB has decided to host the entire application process in the online mode only. Thus, candidates who want to appear in JEECE 2019 examination must fill the application form of JEECE 2019 online. Although, to access the online JCECEB 2019 Application Form candidates need to register first in the JEECE Official website which is jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in. After they register they can log in and fill the online application form. Thus, candidates can read below to know the details of JEECE 2019 Application Form fill up process in details. Also, know the application fee payment related details.
JEECE 2019 Application Form
Candidates need to complete all the process in the given time frame. Only those candidates who will complete the registration and application form submission on time will be issued the JEECE 2019 Admit card for examination.
|JEECE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Start of application process||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Application end date||1st week of may 2019|
Apply Online: The JEECE 2019 Application Form will be available at www.jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in.
Before starting the application process, keep these documents handy:
- Scanned photo, signature, and left-hand thumb impression
- Marksheet of intermediate/10+2
Also, read the eligibility criteria below on this page before starting the application process.
How to Fill the JEECE 2019 Application Form
To fill the JEECE 2019 Application Form, registration is the first step. Here are all the steps in details:
Step 1: JEECE 2019 Registration
To start the application process, this is the first step. After you Register you will be able to log in and access the application form. Here is how to Register for JEECE 2019:
- Click the link that we will provide on this page as per schedule.
- Next, the following window will open:
- Click on the “New Registration” Button as shown in the image above. Thereafter the following message will appear, follow it and click on the arrow under it.
- Next, the registration/application form will open. Fill the details as they appear. The form will look like the one below:
- After this step, the application number and password will be generated. You can keep continuing to fill the form or exit and fill it later. To fill it later you have to log in using the application number (login Id) and password (DOB).
Step 2: Login and complete the application process
If you couldn’t fill the application form during the registration step, then you can fill it later. But make sure to fill it before the last date. To access the application form now, you need to log in and you will be redirected to the stage where you left.
- Click on the link given above on this page: “Click Here to fill the JEECE 2018 Application Form”.
- The following window will open. Click on the “Already Registered User” button as shown below.
- Thereafter, the login page will appear, enter the application number in login id field and your DOB in the password field. Refer the image below:
- On the next page, you will be able to see the application form right at the stage you left. Complete the process.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images
Candidates need to upload the scanned images in the following dimensions given below:
- Photograph: 4 Kb to 100 Kb
- Signature: 1KB to 30 KB
- Left-hand thumb Impression: 1 KB to 30 KB
Step 4: Payment of the Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the following amount:
|SC/ST/Female all category||Rs. 450/-|
|General/BC – 1/BC – 2||Rs. 900/-|
The mode of payment is online only either via Net Banking or by Credit Card/Debit Card.
After the payment is done candidates will be able to download and save the PDF of their filled in application form. Ther is no need to send the application form by post. But candidates can print it out and keep it with them for future references.
JEECE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before you start with the application form fill up, make sure you read and understand the JEECE 2019 Eligibility criteria well. Here is a table that will help you to understand the JEECE 2019 Eligibility criteria.
|Residential Criteria||You must be able to show the residential proof as being a Local/Permanent resident of Jharkhand. Also, Indian nationality is mandatory.|
|Educational Criteria||You must have passed class 12 with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects. In addition to that, you must have total minimum marks of 45% (40% for reserved categories).|
|Age Limit||There is no maximum or minimum age limit.|
JEECE 2019 Admit Card
After the candidate successfully submits their JEECE 2019 application form, they can download their JEECE 2019 Admit Card. JCECEB will provide the facility to the candidates to download their JEECE 2019 Admit Card online. Also, keep in mind that without this admit card, you will not be allowed inside the examination center. So, without fail, download the admit card/hall ticket of JEECE 2019. The Admit card will be available as per schedule.
The admit card/hall ticket will carry important information. It will serve as an identity proof of the candidates. Thus do not misplace or damage it.