JEECE 2020 is the engineering entrance competitive examination. JEECE 2020 Exam will be conducted by the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. JEECE 2020 will be held for the admission in the B.E/B. Tech 1st year courses. For more information regarding the JEECE 2020 examination candidate can through the official website of JEECE 2020. The admission will be held within the Jharkhand State or outside of the State Universities/ Colleges/ Institutes where there is a need of Recommendation to state.
JEECE 2020 exam will be held in the month of May 2020 Eligible and interested candidates can register for the entrance examination. From this page, the candidate will get the full updates regarding the JEECE 2020– Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, Result.
The candidates who are interested in the engineering field can apply for the JEECE 2020 examination before applying candidate need to go through the eligibility criteria first. Candidate needs to choose the examination center as pe their preference but they need to be careful at the time of choosing the center because if the once center has been chosen by the candidate then it will not be rechosen. From below, mentioned schedule candidate will get to know about the important dates and events-
|Start Date of filling the Application Form||03rd week of Apr 2020|
|Last date of filling the application form||02nd week of May 2020|
|Date of Examination||Last week of May 2020|
|Declaration of Result||Last week of Jun2020|
JEECE 2020 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern helps the candidate to gain the knowledge about the subjects and number of questions will be asked in the examination. Exam Pattern details are based on the last year details. Exam Pattern details are based on the last year details. For more information regarding the JEECE 2020 exam pattern candidate can go through the below-mentioned schedule-
- Time Duration of the Examination: 3 hour
- Language: Englis and Hindi
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Type of Questions|
JEECE 2020 Syllabus
Syllabus helps the candidates at the time of the preparation for estimating which topics are covered by the candidates. This given detail is based on the last year examination syllabus details The syllabus will be based on the common syllabus notified by the CBSE Board for the 12th class students. Candidates can see the detailed syllabus given below-
JEECE 2020 Syllabus for Physics
JEECE 2020 Syllabus for Chemistry
JEECE 2020 Syllabus for Mathematics
Preparation Tips for JEECE 2020
Candidates preparing for the JEECE 2020 examination can follow the preparation tips given here. Preparation tips help the candidates to prepare for the examination. JEECE 2020 exam preparation tips are given below-
- Preparation Tips For Engineering Students- Students preparing for the Engineering courses need to think logically at the time of preparation because in most of the Engineering subjects different logics are there to solve the questions.
- Subject Notes: For studying candidate need the study material but in the study material every topic is given in the vast so candidate should make notes for the particular subjects this will help the candidates for the preparation of the exam.
- Time Table: Before the exam, preparation candidate should make the timetable this will help the candidate to make the estimate that which particular subject will take more or less time and from the timetable candidate can occupy the time in an efficient manner.
- Mock Tests: By giving the mock test candidate can judge itself that it which question or in which subject he/she should need to prepare more. Candidate should give the mock tests at a regular interval this will help the candidate to know that where he/she is lacking. By giving the mock tests confidence is also build up in the candidates.
- Health/Wealth: For the preparation of the examination candidate should take care of there health by taking healthy food and by taking proper rest. If the candidate will not take proper rest he/she will not be able ton concentrated on his/her studies.
- Self Confidence: Candidate should take things in a positive manner that he/she can crack the examination and can achieve their goal in a successful manner.
Candidate can refer to the below-mentioned books for the preparation of JEECE 2020 examination.
|Important Books||Link to Buy|
Master the NCERT – Mathematics – Vol. I
Master the NCERT Physics – Vol. 2
Master the NCERT Chemistry – Vol. 2
Master the NCERT Physics – Vol. 1
Master the NCERT Chemistry – Vol. 1
30 Days JEE Main Chemistry – 30 Days Crash Course
Rank Up Physics JEE Main & Advanced: Optics and Modern Physics
Eligibility Criteria For JEECE 2020
Candidate can see the eligibility criteria from the below-mentioned points. These given eligibility criteria are based on the last year details.
- Candidates must be a citizen of the Indian and Local or Permanent inhabitant of Jharkhand. Candidate needs to bring the hard copy of the Permanent or Local inhabitant certificate issued by competent authority (Sub Divisional Officer – (Civil) or Dy. Commissioner of Jharkhand State). at the time of the counseling.
- The candidate must have passed (I.Sc.)12th or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics the mandatory subjects along with Chemistry subject and has obtained at least 45 % marks (40% if the candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- Medical Checkup of the candidate will be preferred for admission in all courses will be done by the Board or Institution and after the check-up, only fit Applicant will be treated as eligible for admission.
- There will be no age limit for the candidates.
JEECE 2020 Application Form
Before filling the application form candidate need to go through the eligibility criteria first. The candidate who will be eligible can register for the examination by filling the application form. Application Form will be available on the official website of the JEECE 2020. Application Form will be filled by the online mode. 10th marksheet, scanned photo, scanned signature, scanned thumbprint will be needed at the time of the filling the application form.
Applicants are allowed to submit only one application form. Once the application form fee has been paid it will not be refunded. After submitting all the information, examination fee will be submitted through the online Payment Gateway through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. The service charge will be also paid by the candidate on using Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Candidate needs to take to a print out of the application form for the future reference. The candidate will have to mention the valid email ID and mobile number in the application form and candidate should have to keep their mentioned email ID and mobile number in the active state.
This given application fee detail is based on the last year application fee details.
- For SC/ST/Female categories – Rs. 450/-
- For Gen/OBC-I/OBC-II – Rs. 900/-
Follow the below-mentioned steps for filling the online application form-
- Firstly visit the official website of JEECE 2020.
- Click at the link in which JEECE 2020 Application Form is mentioned.
- Fill the asked details such as such as Personal Details, Academic Qualification Details, Exam details etc. All the information to be provided in the online application must be valid. for the registration.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Payment page will open from their fill the asked details related to the account and complete the payment process and click on the submit button.
JEECE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card is the key to enter the examination hall. The candidate who will successfully submit the application form for that candidates only the admit card will get released. It will be mandatory to bring the admit card on the day of the examination. If the candidate will not bring the admit card that candidate will not be allowed to appear in the examination.
Candidate will be able to download the admit card by the online mode. Candidate will need to enter the Login ID and Password for downloading the admit card. For downloading the admit card candidate can follow the steps given below-
- Firstly visit the official website of JEECE 2020
- Click at the link in which JEECE 2020 Admit Card is mentioned.
- Access the login by entering the Login ID and Password.
- Click at the submit button.
- Admit card page will get open.
- From there click at the download option, admit card will get downloaded.
- Take the print of the admit card as it will be necessary to bring the admit card on the day of the examination.
JEECE 2020 Exam Centres
Exam Centres list is based on the last year examination center list. The candidate should select two Convenient towns as centers for the Entrance Test. The Board reserves its discretion to assign a center other than the candidate’s choice.
JEECE 2020 Scoring and Marking
Each question carries 1 mark. For each correct response, the candidate will get 1 mark. For each incorrect response, ¼ marks will be deducted from the total score. No marks deduction will be done if the candidate has not answered the for the question. This given scoring and marking detail is based on the last year details. The candidates are advised not to attempt such question in the answer sheet if they are not sure of the correct response. If the candidate will select more than one option that will be considered as incorrect and negative marking will be done.
JEECE 2020 Answer Key
Answer Key for the JEECE 2020 will get released after the successful conduction of the examination. From the answer key, the candidate can estimate the scoring marks for estimating the correct score candidate need to follow the marking sheet criteria mentioned above. Only the official answer key will be considered. Answer Key will get released by the online mode at the JEECE 2020 official website. Answer Key will be in the PDF form.
JEECE 2020 Result
The result will be based on the scoring marks gained by the candidates in the examination. The candidates who will appear in the examination for that candidates only the result will be released. The board will announce the result in the form of the merit list at the official website. The result will be published after the successful completion of the examination.
JEECE 2020 Merit List
Merit list will also get published after the releasing of the result. The board will prepare a combined and a category-wise merit list for the allotment of seats. In addition to that, the candidates will be arranged in the list on the basis if their JEECE 2018 Scores.
Tie Breaker Criteria
If more than one candidate scores the same marks that tie-breaking criteria will be followed-
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Mathematics in the Examination.
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Physics in the Examination.
- Candidates older in age
- As per English alphabetical order of First Name
JEECE 2020 Counselling
The shortlisted candidates will be only allowed to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process. The counselling session will be held in online mode. Allotment of seats will be done as per the rank obtained by the candidates and choice filled. Counselling will be conducted in the 2 Rounds-
1st Round of Counselling: After the release of Result, successful candidates will be called for counselling as per Merit rank. Information regarding date of counselling, time and place will be given at the official website. During counselling, the candidate will be allowed to select Institute and Course/ Stream on Merit-Cum-Choice at his/her Merit order, only after verification of all the required original certificates/documents and satisfying his/her identity.
2nd Round of Counselling: If seats remain vacant after the admission of the selected candidates during the first round of counselling, the second round of counselling will be held. In this counselling, Candidates who have selected through the 1st round of counselling may also participate to change their Course/Stream and institute.
- For General/OBC-I/OBC-II- Rs 400/-
- For SC/ST and Female- Rs 250/-
List of Original Certificates/Documents are needed at the time of counselling-
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original/Provisional) of Matric /10th (Equivalent Examination).
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet, Passing Certificate (Original I Provisional) of I.Sc. /10+2 (Equivalent Examination).
- Local Resident Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate who are claiming seat under TFW Quota.
- One passport size photograph (made from the same negative of photograph uploaded at the time of filling up the online Application form).
- Admit Card of Jharkhand Engineering Entrance Competitive Examination-2020 (if ADMIT CARD is lost then the copy of F.I.R. in this regard).
- Dependency certificate issued by competent Army Officer (for serving Army Personnel/Officer) or Dependency certificate issued by District Soldier Board (for ExServicemen) – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- Discharge Certificate (if applicable) I Pension Book. – who are claiming seat under SMQ Quota.
- Disability Certificate issued by the Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital.