JKCET 2019 Application Form – The registration of JKCET 2019 will start from February 01, 2019. candidates will have to register online and fill the application form before February 28, 2019. Filling up the JKCET 2019 Application Form will be the first step for the admission in the B.E/ B.Tech courses at the state level. In order to appear in the Jammu & Kashmir Common Entrance Test 2019 (JKCET 2019), willing candidates need to apply online on the official website www.jakbopee.org / www.jkbopee.gov.in. The details of applying for JKCET 2019 is available on this page below.
JKCET 2019 Application Form
To fill your JKCET 2019 Application Form online you can visit the official website www.jakbopee.gov.in. You can also fill it by accessing the link which will be provided on this page. Check out the expected dates from the table mentioned below.
|JKCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of application form||01 Feb 2019|
|Last date to fill an application form||28 Feb 2019|
|Date of Examination||21 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to access the JKCET 2019 Application Form on the official website, www.jkbopee.gov.in.
Application Fee of J&K CET 2018
The candidates can check the information regarding the JKCET 2019 Application Form from the below points:
Application Fee: The amount of application fee will be around Rs. 800/-.
Mode of Payment: The candidates will be able to submit it via Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit card, or any other available mode.
Documents Required to Submit J&K CET Application Form
While filling up the JKCET 2019 Application Form you need to upload the scanned copy of the following documents having specified specifications.
Documents – The candidates will have to upload the following documents:
- Permanent Resident Certificate.
- Qualifying Marks Certificate only if result declared.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Reserved Category Certificate if any (including Sports Certificate / TFW Certificate).
- Specifications for Documents – While applying online you need to upload the scanned copy of your original documents in the pdf format having size 100-200 KB.
Photograph, Thumb Impression, and Signature – Other than the documents above, the candidates will also have to upload photograph and signature on the application form.
Specification for Photograph
- You need to must upload your recent photograph taken on a light coloured background. Refer to the sample image below:
- You must upload your photograph in a JPG/ JPEG format.
- The maximum file size of the photograph with nameplate and the date of taking photo must be 10-50 KB.
- You must be taken the snap of your photograph on or after 01-01-2019.
- Your name (as mentioned on your application form) must be displayed on your photograph.
- In case if name and date are written on your photograph after taking it then your application form will be rejected.
Specification for Signature
- You must upload the scanned copy of your signature on your application form.
- The maximum file size of the signature must be 10-50 KB.
- You must upload your signature in JPG/ JPEG format.
Specification for Thumb Impression
- You must upload the scanned copy of your thumb impression on your application form.
- The maximum file size of your thumb impression must be 10-50 KB.
- You must upload your thumb impression in JPG/ JPEG format.
Procedure to Apply Online for JKCET 2019
The candidates can refer to these steps while filling the application form. The steps are given below:
- Firstly, visit the official website www.jakbopee.gov.in. Or you can visit the direct link that will be available on this page as per schedule.
- Click on the link/button “Click to Apply” under the heading Online Applications and section Common Entrance Test on the home page displayed to you.
- As you click a page with the following Examination (CET) specific information will be displayed:
- Year and Month of Applying
- Registration Schedule
- Important Instructions
- Instructions for uploading images
- Instructions for uploading documents
- Steps to fill the application form
- Login Page for already applied candidates
- Read all the instructions and click on “Click here to fill application”.
- Enter your basic details such as your name, date of birth, correspondence address, academic details and many more. Here is a sample on how the information is to be filled:
- Now you need to upload your photograph, signature and your thumb impression with specified specifications as mentioned above.
- At last, make the online payment of the desired amount as discussed in the above section. After payment take the print out of the acknowledgment page that will be generated.
- Please note mere downloading the application form doesn’t mean that you successfully applied for an entrance test. You must keep the track of the status of your application until it is scrutinized by the board approved/ accepted.
- You must note down the application number that will be generated after the submission of the application form. This will be used for future references.
Forgot to note down the Application Number or misplaced it?
No problem! you can retrieve easily. There will be a forgot application number link. If at any point of time you forget your application number, click on the link/button Forgot Application No. A page with some details will be shown.
Select your Examination Type, and enter your Name, Father’s Name and Date of Birth and Verification code and then click the Submit button. If your details submitted are correct, then you will be shown your Application No. example, Your Application is 21800400001.
JKCET 2019 Admit Card
Candidates who will apply successfully within the deadline will be provided with the JKCET 2019 Admit Card. This is the document that will let you appear in the JKCET 2019 Examination. Without this, you can not even enter the examination hall. The JKCET 2019 Hall Ticket / Admit Card will be available on the official website itself and can be accessed by the candidates as per schedule by logging in to their registered accounts.