JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card – To get admissions into one of the prestigious Universities of India, like Jawaharlal Nehru University, candidates need to appear and clear the JNUEE M.Tech 2019 and CEEB 2019. And only those candidates will be allowed to appear and retrieve their admit cards online for the entrance who have submitted their filled up applications before the last date. Candidates may download their JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card from the official page i.e www.jnu.ac.in. The direct link will also be provided over this page after its activation. Your JNU 2019 admit cards will be containing some details like exam time, date, and address, other than your personal details. Want to know everything detail? Get all your JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card related information from this page.
JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card
Candidates are allotted seats under various M.Tech specialization on the basis of their performance in this written entrance test and the personal interview round which will be conducted if one qualifies through his/her marks. And only those candidates will be able to appear for this entrance whose names appear on the roll number list with JNU representative. Without further ado, let’s have a look at the important dates relating to the JNU M.Tech 2019 Admit Card.
|JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|JNUEE 2019 Admit Card Issue Date||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|CEEB 2019 Admit Card Issue Date||2nd week of Dec 2018|
|JNUEE 2019 Exam Date||4th week of Dec 2018|
|CEEB 2019 Exam Date||4th week of Dec 2018|
Download: All the candidates who have applied will be able to download their JNU M.Tech 2019 Admit Cards from here.
How To Download JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Admit Card?
- All candidates are requested to start by visiting the direct link provided below the table.
- On clicking that, you will find a login portal on the right side of your screen’s device. Enter your Application Number, Password and type the Image Text provided on the space below.
- Click “login” to proceed.
What happens when you don’t remember your password? Amidst all the rush and roar of the application procedure, a candidate might end up forgetting his password for the application portal. In such a situation, a candidate can select the option provided below the login portal on the main page. You will be then asked to fill some details like your registered email id, mobile number, image text and choose any of the following notification settings, as per your convenience. After selecting notification setting as either by email or SMS, click on the “Get password” button. Then continue the admit card retrieval procedure, with your newly generated password.
- You will then be taken to your application portal where you will find your “admit card” link. Click on that to retrieve it.
- Finally, your JNU M.Tech 2019 Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details filled up by you at the time of application, whether or not they are printed correctly on it. If not, contact the JNU Admission Committee immediately to get it resolved.
- Keep it safely stored even after you are done appearing for the exams. As it will be needed for further admission rounds.
- Make sure to take out sufficient printouts before appearing for further admission rounds.
After retrieving the admit cards for the entrances, one can start preparing as per the syllabus prescribed for JNUEE 2019 and CEEB 2019. Let’s go through the exam pattern of these two engineering entrances conducted to assign seats under colleges or institutes JNU.
- Offline Test
- 3 hours will be assigned to every candidate for completion of the paper.
- For every correct answer, one marks will be given and for every incorrect response, there will be a negative marking scheme.
- It will be a 100 mark paper
- MCQ type of questions will be asked in the paper.
- For JNUEE, Mathematics, and Statistics, Computer Science and General Aptitude sections will be included while setting up the paper by the authorities.
- CEEB will be conducted for two separate streams, so the sections in both of these streams will also be different. For Technology Stream, Basic engineering and technology, PCM (undergraduate level) and Fundamental Life Sciences, chemical sciences and Informatics will be included. Whereas, for Life Sciences Stream, Life Sciences, Physics/Chemistry and Maths, Computer & Information Sciences (undergraduate level) will be included.
Q1. Can a candidate choose to appear for the entrance in Hindi or any other regional language?
Unless mentioned in the official prospectus or on the instructions on the question paper, a candidate would not be allowed to appear for the offline entrance in any other language. The advised mode of language will be English, mostly across all the courses.
Q2. Can any of the mentioned details be changed later on?
No candidate shall be allowed to make any changes after the fee has been paid by the candidate. Prior to that step, yes the candidates can alter some of the details. In case of even test center selection, candidates will be able to change their selected option but not after that. That is why it has been suggested by the authorities to select their test center preference with utmost care.
Q3. Where can an applicant find the intake or the eligibility norms laid by the University?
It is mandatory for every applicant to go through the eligibility norms of the University, prior to filling up the forms. The candidates will be able to find the eligibility norms from the official website as well as in the brochure( after its release for this year).