JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Result – Jawaharlal Nehru University after conducting CEEB 2019 and JNUEE 2019 across it various test centers releases its result on the official website i.e www.jnu.ac.in. The direct link will also be provided on this page after its release. Generally, JNUEE 2019 Results are announced by the last week of February whereas the CEEB 2019 Results are announced by the first week of March. Candidates will be able to check their JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Result by entering their application number and the password, provided at the time of application. On the basis of this JNU will publish merit lists 2019 for admissions to M.Tech courses, category wise. Further, candidates will be called for a round of counseling, which would include document verification and viva-voce round. For more details like what happens next, how to view your result, etc. , candidates can refer to this article.
JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Result
By clearing this offline test, JNU will allot seats in either M.Tech Biotechnology or M.Tech Nano Science/Nano-Electronics or M.Tech Statistical Computing- (Data Science) or Statistical Computing (Data Communication) or M.Tech Computer & System Sciences disciplines. Check the schedule of important events relating to the JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Result, from below.
|JNU M.Tech Admission 2019||Important Dates|
|JNUEE 2019 exam date||27 – 30 Dec 2018|
|CEEB 2019 Result Declaration Date||1st week of Mar 2019|
View: Every applicant will be able to view as well as download their JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Result from here.
Steps To Download Your JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Result
Candidates will be able to easily download their scorecard by following these mentioned steps:
- Start by visiting the official website or directly click on the link provided below the table.
- There on the JNU Admissions 2019 main page, you will find the result link of the “JNUEE 2019” as well as of the “CEEB 2019”. Click on the exam link that you had appeared for.
- You will be then directly taken to the page where you would be asked for your login credentials. Fill in the details asked for, like your application number and password. Click”Login” to proceed.
- Finally, your scorecard for the admission test you had appeared under JNU Admission 2019 would appear on your device screen.
- Make sure, you save a copy of it before the link disappears or the site crashes on the device you are viewing it on.
- Do carry it on the day for further admission rounds like document verification and viva voce, along with other lists of documents.
JNU M.Tech Admission 2019 Counselling
On the basis of individual score secured in the entrance by each candidate, the University then prepares and releases a merit or cut off list. It will be made available for viewing over the official website. This list will contain the course opted for, Type, CD, Code, Subject, and cut off marks for each category. On the basis of this merit list, one by one the candidate will be called for viva voce round, further. No preference will be given regarding the selection of reporting date and time of counseling to the candidates. If a candidate misses his/her counseling date, he/she will not be given the option of re-scheduling and also his/her candidature will be canceled.
Documents Required At The Time of Viva-Voce Round
A list of documents needs to be furnished by a candidate during the viva-voce round and those are:
- A testimonial from a former teacher of the candidate and another one could be by anyone known.
- List of subjects or papers opted for the degree or certificate course.
- A copy of the candidate’s published paper(if any) which could represent his/her intellectual ability.
- A note stating a candidate’s specialized interest and discussing future work-oriented goals.
- A research proposal of not more than 500 words must be submitted by the candidate.
- Application Form
- 5 copies of passport size photographs
- 2 Self-attested copies of class 10th and 12th Marksheet or Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Category Certificate( if applicable)
- Disability Certificate( if applicable)
- 2 Anti Ragging Affidavits
There are total 60 seats available to the applicants to pursue various M.Tech courses. Candidates can have a look at the number of seats available per M.Tech discipline, from below. Though this is the previous year’s data if any changes in this year will be updated accordingly after its release.
|School of Computer and Systems Sciences M.Tech (Computer Science & Technology) (MTC)||26|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing (Data Science Stream) (MTS)||10|
|M.Tech in Statistical Computing (Data Communication Stream) (MTB)||10|
|Special Centre for Nano Sciences M.Tech in Nano Science (NNS)||10|
|M.Tech in Nano Electronic (NNE)||10|