Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admission Ticket – Karnataka Examination Authority(KEA) conducts an entrance test to fill engineering seats offered by the Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University and Department of Studies in Computer Science, University of Mysore, as well as courses, offered by VTU, UVCE, UBDTCE. GATE qualified candidates need not appear for this entrance but must apply for their desired course online, like the other candidates. A minimum percentage of 50% in the graduation level will be required to be eligible for appearing for this engineering entrance. Also, a candidate will be requiring a valid admit card to be furnished at the Karnataka PGCET 2019 center. Without it, a candidate will be prohibited to enter the exam premises. For more details on Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admission Ticket like its release date, what happens next,etc., candidates can check the details from this page.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admission Ticket
Generally, KEA releases the admit cards for the entrance a week prior to the commencement of the exam. Candidates will be able to check the exact dates regarding the release of admit card from the table mentioned below.
|Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admission Ticket||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Release Date||Few days before the exam|
|Date of Entrance Exam||2nd week of Jul 2019|
Download: Every applicant who had submitted the forms on time will be able to view and download their Karnataka PGCET 2019 admit cards from here.
How To Download Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admit Cards?
These steps if followed in the sequence provided will lead to successfully retrieving the Karnataka PGCET 2019 admit cards for the entrance.
- Click on the link provided below the table. This link will directly take you to the official website of Karnataka Examination Authority.
- On the homepage, you will find a link saying “Hall Ticket Download”. Click on that.
- On the next window, you will be asked to fill in some mandatory details. These mandatory details will include your application number and date of birth( as appearing on your class 10th mark sheet).
- Click “Submit” to proceed.
- Your Karnataka PGCET 2019 Admit Card will appear on your device’s screen.
- Go through all the details mentioned on it prior to save a copy and print it. In case of any difference, contact the issuing authority as soon as possible.
- Keep enough copies of it stored safely, as it will further be required in the counseling rounds as well as to complete the other admission formalities.
Ever Wondered What Is A Valid GATE Score? Candidates who are not appearing for the PGCET 2019, can apply also through their valid GATE scores. But what is a valid GATE Score? Usually, GATE scores are valid for three years. For instance, if you have taken GATE in 2018, your GATE score will be valid till the year 2020. The next condition to prove its validity would be securing a minimum mark i.e if you are getting 25 and the minimum qualifying marks set for the candidate is 20, then he/she score is to be considered a valid one.
Candidates can finally start preparing for the Karnataka PGCET 2019 as per the syllabus one released by the official authorities. You can even go through our preparation tips page, specially designed to help you candidates with your preparations. To get an idea of the type of questions that may be asked in the exam, candidates after having completed preparing their syllabus can practice previous year’s papers. It would surely help them time and solve the questions efficiently.
There are 2 Types of Post Graduation Level Engineering Courses. Note and prepare for them accordingly.
Type A: Under this type, courses are provided under VTU, UVCE and UBDTCE Universities.
Courses Under Type A
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Textile Engineering
- Polymer Science
- Electrical Science
- Mechanical Science
Type B: Under this type, courses are provided under Department of PG studies and research in Mathematics and Computer Science, Kuvempu University and Department of Studies in Computer Science, Mysore University.
Courses Under Type B
All the courses will be specific to the course applied for. There would be an additional course of Mechanical Science also appearing under this type.
Read the detailed Information regarding the type and exam pattern of each type from this page.