KEA will release the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form in the online mode only. To be able to access the application form of Karnataka PGCET 2019, candidates have to register in the online portal first. Thereafter, candidates will be able to complete other processes of application online. The Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form releasing date is tentatively in the month of may 2019. Thus, candidates who are looking forward to applying for admission in VTU, UVCE, UBDTCE, Kuvempu University & Department of Studies in Computer Science, and in the University of Mysore must appear in Karnataka PGCET 2019. For this, they have to fill the online Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form. Below we have discussed how to apply, application fees, and important dates of the entire process. Read below.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form
GATE qualified candidates will also have to apply online although they do not have to appear in the entrance test. Candidates who are not GATE qualified have to fill the application form and appear in PGCET 2019 to be eligible for seat allotment. Below are the important dates regarding the Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form.
|Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Commencement of Application form||2nd week of May 2019|
|Last Date of Application details submission||1st week of Jun 2019|
|Last date to pay the fees in the specified Bank||1st week of Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Karnataka PGCET 2019 application Form will be available at kea.kar.nic.in.
How To Fill The Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form
To fill the PGCET 2019 online application form candidates have to follow the steps discussed below:
If you are a new user you have to register online. A link to register for the online application form will be available on the official website.
#2 Fill the online application form
On the application form candidates have to fill in the following details:
- Candidate’s Details
- Application Number
- Course/s Applied for PGCET
- Name of the Candidate
- Name of the Father
- Name of the Mother
- Date of Birth
- Caste (Income RD Number, Caste RD Number)
- Eligibility Clause Code:
- Qualifying Degree / Engineering Branch?
- Program Type
- Do You Claim Reservation Under Physically Disabled Quota?
- Do You Claim Reservation Under Ex-Serviceman Quota ?
- Do You Claim Reservation Under 371(J) (Hyderabad Karnataka) Quota?
- Program Details (Only for M.Tech Candidates)
- PGCET Appearing under
- PGCET Exam Appearing Course Name
- Have you Appeared for GATE during 2017 or 2018?
- GATE Code
- GATE Score
- Do You Claim Seat under Sponsored Quota?
- Do You Claim Seat under Quality Improvement Program?
- PGCET Examination Centre
- Study Information
- Have You done BCA, BSc (I.T / Computer Science ) with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at
- Graduate Level? (for Lateral entry to 2nd Year MCA )
- Qualifying Exam Status?
- University Seat No : (USN)
- Name of the Qualifying Exam/College
- Name of the University
- Total Number of Years of Study in Karnataka
- Particulars of Examination- result/ month of passing/ year of passing/ maximum marks/ secured marks
- Candidate’s Postal Address for Communication
- Mobile Number
Lastly, candidates have to check the declaration box and submit the application fee.
#3 Payment of Application Fee
Candidates next have to pay the requisite application fee in the online mode only using net banking, credit/debit card.
After submitting the application fee, candidates will be able to download their application form in PDF format. Candidates can take a print out of the same and keep it with themselves for future references.
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Fee
- General/OBC of Karnataka- Rs. 650/-
- SC / ST of Karnataka- Rs.500/-
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Sample Application Form
The PDF of the PGCET 2019 Application Form will look like the one shown below:
Karnataka PGCET 2019 Application Form FAQs
Below are few frequently asked questions related Karnataka PGCET application form. Candidates can go through it once and clear any doubts. If you still face any difficulty do comment below.
Q: Is the application form available in any other mode?
A: No, the application form is not available in any other mode except for the online mode and on the official website of KEA.
Q: Do I have to send the application form via post?
A: No, just keep the print out for your own reference.
Q: Is the application fee refundable?
A: No, one cannot claim the application form under any condition.
Q: Can I edit the application form after submission?
A: No. Once the final submission is made the application form cannot be edited.