KCET 2019 Hall Ticket will be released by KEA on the official website most probably in the 2nd week of April 2019. Those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form for KCET 2019 will get the option to download their admit card. All the aspirants can download the admit card by entering the application number and date of birth on the admit card login page. The direct link to download KCET 2019 hall ticket will also be provided here as soon as it will be available. For more information regarding KCET 2019 Admit Card, candidates can read the article below.
KCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to produce the admit card on the examination day without any fail. This is the most important document that serves the purpose of verification of the candidate. Candidates can check the schedule of important dates regarding KCET 2019 admit card in the table framed below.
|KCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Admit card will be available from||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|KCET 2019 exam will be held on||3rd week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: KCET 2019 Admit Card/Hall Ticket will be available on the official site i.e. kea.kar.nic.in.
Significance of KCET 2019 Hall Ticket
KCET 2019 Admit card is very important because of the following services that it serves:
- The seats will be allotted to the candidates on the basis of the admit card that they will be carrying.
- Admit card helps to verify all the details that are entered by the aspirants.
- Hall ticket also serves the purpose of validness that the candidates have completed the form filling process successfully.
How to Download KCET 2019 Admit Card?
The steps for downloading the admit card for the entrance exam KCET 2019 is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to reach the official website.
- Click on the link for KCET 2019 admit card/hall ticket (direct link will also be provided soon).
- A page will be opened demanding for some details like application number and date of birth as shown below:
- After entering the credentials, click on the submit button.
- Now, your admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Check and verify the details that are being mentioned in your hall ticket and take a print out of it for the exam day and future purposes.
Details Mentioned in the KCET 2019 Hall Ticket
The following details are mentioned on the admit card which needs to be verified by the candidates before arriving at the exam center:
- Candidate’s name
- Roll number of the candidate
- Exam center name and address
- Date and time of the test
- Photograph and signature of the aspirant
- Application number
Exam Pattern of KCET 2019
The pattern of KCET 2019 test is as follows:
- All the four subjects (PCMB) will be conducted for 60 marks each.
- The students applying for B.E./B.Tech will have to appear for PCM subjects and for B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Techno), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), aspirants have to appear for PCMB subjects.
- The duration of the test will be 80 mins.
- Four choices for each question will be there.
- No negative marking is applicable and for each correct answer, 1 mark will be provided.
Instructions Regarding KCET 2019 Hall Ticket
Instructions about KCET 2019 Admit Card for all the candidates who are aspiring for KCET 2019 are as follows:
- Candidates have to preserve the KCET 2019 admit card/hall ticket until the completion of the admission process.
- Aspirants have to carry one id proof and a recent passport size color photograph along with the admit card on the examination day.
- Offline mode for admit card is not available.
- Electronic gadgets and equipment inside the examination hall will not be allowed.
- The aspirants will not be allowed to appear at any exam center other than the allotted one and it is advised to all the aspirants to visit the center one day before the actual examination day.
KCET 2019 Result
KCET 2019 Result will be announced by KEA at the official website. Answer keys will also be released. Earlier the provisional answer key will be published and after the objections, final answer key will be released. Candidates can check their marks and rank from the direct links which will be provided here very soon. On the basis of the merits, a separate merit list will also be prepared.