KCET 2019 – Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has released the Result for KCET 2019 on karresults.nic.in. Candidates need to log in using the Application number to check the KCET Result 2019. KCET 2019 is held for the purpose of determining the eligibility/merit for admission to the First year or First semester of full-time courses for Government share of seats in Agri BioTech, B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Technology), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), B.Tech (Food Science &Tech). The mode of KCET exam is offline. To know more details on KCET 2019 like application form, eligibility, syllabus, exam pattern keep reading below.
Latest: Engineering Option Entry for Supplementary candidates is now active, use the link provided below for the same.
The exam pattern remains the same. KCET is held in the offline mode and over a period of 2 days – on the first day, biology and mathematics are held and on the second day, Physics and Mathematics are conducted. The dates of KCET 2019 are as follows:
|KCET 2019||Important Dates|
|Information bulletin release date||01 Feb 2019|
|Application form release date||01 Feb 2019|
|Deadline to submit the application form||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date for paying the application fee in bank / e-Post Office||06 Mar 2019|
|Reopening of Online Application form window||05 Mar – 20 Mar 2019|
|Last date to pay the application form fee||21 Mar 2019|
|Availability for editing of Application form||21 Mar – 25 Mar 2019|
|Reopening of Form correction window||30 Mar – 01 Apr 2019|
|Admit card will be available from|
|Application form for OCI & PIO candidates||16 Apr – 20 Apr 2019|
|KCET 2019 will be held on|
|Kannada Language Test date|
|Final chance for Form correction||01 May – 05 May 2019 (until 5:30 PM)|
|Provisioanl Answer key release date||01 May 2019|
|Answer key challenge date||04 May (5:30 PM) – 08 May 2019 (5:30 PM)|
|Result announcement date||25 May 2019|
Schedule: Click Here to check the special category certificate submission schedule.
KCET 2019 Cut Off
KCET Cut off is the minimum marks which a candidate need to obtain in order to qualify the Karnataka CET. Candidates obtaining marks equal to or greater than the KCET 2019 Cutoff are marked eligible for further admission process. Course wise Cutoff. As the KCET 2019 results are now released, the exam conducting body has released the Cutoffs.
- Click Here to check the Engineering Cutoff for Second Extended Round for General Category.
- Click Here to check the Engineering Cutoff for Second Extended Round for HYD KAR Category.
- Click Here to check the Engineering Cutoff after second Allotment for General Category.
- Click Here to check the Engineering Cutoff after second Allotment for HYD KAR Category.
- Click Here to check the Engineering Cutoff after mock Allotment for General Category.
- Click Here to check the Engineering Cutoff after mock Allotment for HYD KAR Category.
KCET 2019 CutOff Analyser: Click Here to access the KCET 2019 Cutoff Analyser
KCET 2019 Counselling & Document Verification
As now the result has been announced, candidates now need to appear for the KCET 2019 Counselling. KCET 2019 Document Verification schedule according to ranks of the candidates has been specified by the conducting body. Document verification is scheduled to be held from June 06 – 19, 2019. A schedule can be checked from below provided image and links. Candidates need to appear for the counselling according to their ranks.
- Click Here to check the Second Extended round seat allotment result.
- Click Here for Engineering Option Entry for Supplementary candidates.
- Click Here to check the Second Extended round seat allotment schedule.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the methods of payment.
- Click Here to check the General instructions regarding the Second Round.
- Click Here to check the Second Round Seat Allotment result.
- Click here to check the remaining seats of Second Round
- Click Here to check the KCET 2019 Second Round Option Entry Schedule.
- Click Here to check the information regarding Engineering and Ayush courses.
- Click Here to check the instructions regarding second phase option entry.
- Click Here to check the KCET 2019 First Allotment Result.
- Click Here to check the KCET 2019 Mock Allotment Result.
Document Verified List:
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 17, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 15, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 14, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 12, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 11, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 07, 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Verified candidates for KCET 2019 as on June 06, 2019.
- Click Here to check the Document Verification Schedule for KCET 2019.
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – PH
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – Anglo Indian
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – CAPF
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – Defence
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – EX-Defence
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – EX-CAPF
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – Sports
- Click Here to check the List of Candidates Eligible under Special Category – NCC
KCET 2019 Result
According to the merit determined by the KEA, the ranks have been assigned to the eligible candidates. Also, separate result sheets will be prepared that will indicate the candidate’s rank. The correct and final answer key and the list of all the candidates whose results have been withheld and the reasons for withholding the results will also be published soon. Candidates are now able to check their KCET 2019 Results from the official website and the direct links will also be provided by us.
Determination of KCET 2019 Merit
The merit of the aspirants applying for KCET 2019 will depend on the following factors:
- For those candidates who have applied for B.E., B.Tech, the merit will be based on marks obtained by the candidates in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics subjects in Karnataka Common Entrance Test and the marks obtained by candidates in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects in the Qualifying Examination. The marks will be taken in equal proportions.
- For aspirants applying in B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Techno), B.Tech (Dairy Tech), the merit will depend on the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subjects in both KCET 2019 and the Qualifying Examination by taking the marks in equal proportions.
Submission of Qualifying Examination Marks
The candidates whose results were awaited with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations Board (CISCE), State board or 10+2 etc, need to submit the Marks of the particular qualifying examination from May 03, 2019 (2:00 PM) to May 15, 2019 (5:30 PM). As the results for boards exams are now released, therefore the candidates are requested to compulsorily submit the marks using the link provided on the official website. Direct link to do the same is also provided here below.
Submission of QE Marks: Click Here to submit the Qualifying Examination marks of 12th Standard examination from different Boards.
KCET 2019 Answer Key
After the smooth conduct of the entrance test, the Provisional Answer keys have been released by the KEA. Candidates will be able to raise objections for the same. The candidates raising any objection needs to do the same along with all supporting documents for justification. Candidates can file objections if any through online portal only. Objections will not be accepted in any other mode. The decision of this committee will be final for determination of the right and final answer key. The answer key approved by the Expert Committee will be applied during the determination of the merit of the candidates.
- Answer Key:Click Here to check the Provisional Answer Key in a new window.
- Challenge Answer Key: Click Here to raise objections against KCET 2019 Provisional Answer Key.
KCET 2019 Application Form
The KCET 2019 Application Form is the first step towards appearing for the exam. The application form is mandatory so as to register for the exam. The online application form is to be filled and submitted online with an application fee. The application fee payment is to be made using the bank challan.
The steps to apply for KCET 2019 is as follows:
- The entire online application process is in two phases.
- The first phase is to fill the details and edit the data any number of times. In this phase, candidates can edit, delete or add any information any number of times.
- The second phase is the declaration part. In this phase, the candidates have to select the declaration form. In doing so, the candidates will not be able to edit the form anymore.
- After declaration candidates have selected the specified banks from the list and download the challan for making the payment at the respective bank.
- After completion of all the process, the candidates are required to take a final print out of the online application form for further process at the time of online seat allotment.
|Karnataka||GM, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B||Rs. 500/-|
|SC, ST, CAT-1||Rs. 250/-|
|All female candidate of Karnataka||Rs. 250/-|
|Outside Karnataka||GM||Rs. 750/-|
|Outside India||GM||Rs. 5000/-|
Note: The bank charges will be charged at Rs. 10 extra and the e-post office charges are Rs. 12 extra.
Mode of payment: The mode of application fee payment is via e-Challan only. That means the candidates need to pay the fee using the challan generated at the time of application fee submission at any of the following banks:
- e-Post Office
- State Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
Candidates need to keep the following documents in print format after the application process is complete for future references:
- Proof of remittance of fee
- Computer generated final application printout
KCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must be an Indian citizen. Other than that, the minimum set of requirements that a candidate must have to appear for KCET 2019 is listed below:
|B.E./B.Tech||The student must have passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent Exam with English as one of the Languages and obtained a Minimum of 45% of Marks in aggregate in Physics and Mathematics along with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer. (40% for SC, ST, Cat‐1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B category candidates).|
|B.Tech (Agri.Engg), B.Tech (Food Techno), B.Tech (Dairy Tech)||The candidate must have passed in 2nd PUC / 12th Std / Equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology as optional subjects.|
There are codes for KCET 2019 Eligibility criteria to claim any government seats. The candidates will fall into category A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, or O based on certain criteria that is mention in the file below:
KCET 2019 Notification
The KCET 2019 notice says that the admission to various first-degree engineering and technology courses will be done on the basis of KCET 2019 scores. The exam dates have been announced via the press release. Check the same below:
Also, the KCET 2019 exam schedule is as follows:
Courses Offered Through KCET 2019
The various courses offered under KCET 2019 are listed below:
- B.Tech (Agri.Engg)
- B.Tech (Food Techno)
- B.Tech (Dairy Tech)
KCET 2019 Exam Pattern
KCET 2019 exam is being held in 2 days and in 4 shifts. The exam pattern of KCET 2019 is as follows:
- KCET 2019 is held in offline mode.
- The syllabus of the exam will include subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biolog, and Kannada language test.
- The total duration of the test is 80 mins.
- The marking scheme is +1 marks for each correct answer. There is no negative marking.
|Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|Mathematics / Biology||60||60|
|Kannada Language Test||50||50|
Karnataka Common Entrance Test will be based on the First and Second PUC syllabi prescribed by the Department of Pre-University Education of Karnataka State.
The common topics in the entrance exam will be as follows:
|Name of the Topic||Study Material|
|Rotational Motion||Download here|
|Newtons Laws of Motion||Download here|
|Work, Power & Energy||Download here|
|Conservation Of Momentum And Collision||Download here|
|Ray Optics And Optical Instruments||Download here|
|Motion In A Straight Line, Motion In A Plane||Download here|
|Magnetic Effect of Electric Current||Download here|
|Oscillation & Waves||Download here|
|Heat & Thermodynamics||Download here|
|Moving charges & Magnetism||Download here|
|Electrostatics and Capacitors||Download here|
|Current Electricity||Download here|
|Electro Magnetic Induction & Alternate Current||Download here|
|Semi – Conductors||Download here|
Study Material For Chemistry
|Name of the Topic||Study Material|
|Aldehydes, Ketones, Carboxylic Acids and Amines||Download here|
|Surface Chemistry and D & F Block Elements||Download here|
|Chemical Thermodynamics And Redox Reactions||Download here|
|Equilibrium And Hydrogen||Download here|
|Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties||Download here|
|General Principles & process of isolation of elements||Download here|
|Chemical Bonding & molecular structure||Download here|
|Theory of dilute solutions||Download here|
|Co-ordination compound and polymers||Download here|
|Basic concept in Chemistry||Download here|
Study Material For Mathematics
|Name of the Topic||Study Material|
|Algebra – 1||Download here|
|Algebra – 1||Download here|
|Vector Algebra||Download here|
|3-Dimensional Geometry||Download here|
|Algebra-1 (Part-2)||Download here|
|Straight Lines||Download here|
|Conic Section||Download here|
Study Material For Biology
|Name of the Topic||Study Material|
|Morphology of Flowering Plants||Download here|
|Plant Anatomy & Structural organisation in Animals||Download here|
|Cell biology||Download here|
|Plant Physiology||Download here|
|Plant Physiology (Part-2)||Download here|
|Human Physiology||Download here|
|Human Physiology – Part-02||Download here|
|Genetics & Evolution||Download here|
|Biology in Human welfare||Download here|
|Genetics & Evolution||Download here|
|Bio Technology||Download here|
|Human Reproduction||Download here|
How to Prepare for CET?
Making notes is very useful and has always been an effective and efficient way to study. It also helps in revising quickly. Whenever you come across a new formula or a micro thing which is important to remember, note down immediately in the notes which will help you to revise more easily.
Check the syllabus for KCET 2019 and study accordingly. Start appearing on more sample papers and mock tests. Previous years papers will also help you to get a fair idea of the questions which are most likely to come this year.
Solve the questions by maintaining a proper time because time management is the most crucial factor which plays a vital role in influencing your results. You should practice for solving maximum questions in the least amount of time. This will enhance your level of preparation.
KCET 2019 Admit Card is an important document that should be carried to the exam center without any fail. It serves as the entry ticket into the examination hall. No one will be allowed for the test without having a valid hall ticket. The candidates are advised to download the admit card from the official website and keep it safely for future use. The admit card contains the name of the candidate, the exam center details like address and its name, the paper appearing for and other exam day related instructions.
The candidates must carry the admit card in a hardcopy format. The soft copy of the admit card is not acceptable at the exam centers.
KCET 2019 Exam Center Instructions:
Shading of OMR Answer Sheets: 10 minutes will be given initially to the candidates to shade the particulars such as Name, CET Number, Version Code and the Serial number of the question booklet on the OMR answer sheets in the respective boxes. The aspirants have to mark correct options on the Optical Mark Reader answer sheet that will be supplied at the beginning of each session of the test to them. only ball-point pens should be used for shading!!
In the next 70 minutes, the candidate will be allowed for shading the answers on the bottom portion of the OMR answer sheet where there will be 60 rows corresponding to 60 questions. All the candidates are advised for not making any stray pen marks on the OMR answer sheets.
At the end of each session, the aspirants are required to affix their left-hand thumb impression in the space provided on the bottom portion of the OMR sheet of the upper but they need not affix their thumb impression on the lower sheet i.e., the replica of the OMR answer sheet. Then, the invigilators will detach the lower sheet from the upper sheet and will give this lower sheet replica to the candidates. The upper sheet will be retained by the invigilators and they will return it to the Deputy Chief Superintendent of the examination center and in turn to KEA.
Instructions Regarding KCET 2019
Few important points that should be kept in mind are as follows:
- Candidates need to understand and will have to follow all the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin of KCET 2019.
- Candidates must retain at least three printouts of the finally submitted online application, proof of the fees paid and 2-3 copies of the photograph that has been uploaded on the form with them as a reference for future correspondence.
- All the aspirants are advised to stay updated with all the changes that are being made for KCET 2019.
- Candidate must ensure that mobile numbers and e-mail address entered by them in the online application form are his/her own because KEA may send information by SMS or mail on given the mobile number and mailing ID only.
KCET 2019 Seat Matrix
- Click here to check the seat Matrix for Engineering (Non-Hyd).
- Click here to check the seat Matrix for Engineering (Hyd).
- Click Here to check the Draft seat matrix as on June 06, 2019
- Click Here to check the Draft seat matrix as on June 03, 2019
Official Website: kea.kar.nic.in