Candidates who will successfully fill and send the Application Form for KEAM 2019 along with all the attested documents will have the option to download the KEAM 2019 Admit Card. It will be released by CEE most probably in the 2nd week of April 2019. It is the most important document because it serves the purpose of validness of the candidate. Candidates are requested to preserve the admit card till the end of admission procedure. For more details regarding KEAM 2019 Admit Card, candidates can read this article by scrolling down.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
Admit cards or hall tickets will not be sent by post from the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. KEAM 2019 admit card or hall ticket can be downloaded from the official website by entering your application number and date of birth. The direct links to download the admit card will also be provided here as soon as it will be available. The schedule of important dates regarding KEAM 2019 Admit Card is mentioned below. Candidates are advised to check them.
|Admit Card will be available from||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) exam date||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics) exam date||Last week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: KEAM 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.
Significance of KEAM 2019 Admit Card
The hall ticket or the admit card serves the purpose of verifying the details of the students at the time of admission. On the examination day, the invigilators check the hall tickets of the students and then only they are allowed for appearing in the test. Seat allotments and spot allotment also uses the candidate’s admit card to check the details. In all, it is used as a proof for the aspirant’s validness.
Steps to Download KEAM 2019 Admit Card
The steps for downloading the KEAM 2019 admit card/hall ticket is as follows:
- Click on the link above to visit the official website and navigate yourself to the login page which looks as below:
- Enter your application number, password and access code and finally click on the login button to proceed further.
- After that click on the link asking you to download the admit card.
- Enter the credentials like application number and date of birth and submit the details.
- Your admit card will be displayed infront of you. Verify your details and take a print out of the admit card for future uses.
Details Mentioned in KEAM 2019 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned in the admit card and all the aspirants are advised to verify them before reaching the examination center:
- Name of the candidate
- Application number
- Photograph and signature
- Venue of exam center
- Date and time of exam
- Course applied for
- Roll number
Materials Allowed in the Examination Hall
The list of materials that the candidate has to carry inside the exam hall are as follows:
- Card board or clip board
- Blue or black ball point pens
- Admit card
Problems Regarding KEAM 2019 Admit Card
In the case of defective applications, try to rectify the defects at the time of downloading the admit card within the specified time period and get the new one.
Exam Pattern of KEAM 2019
KEAM 2019 exam pattern is as follows:
- The relative weightage of subjects will be 5:3:2 in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry respectively.
- 2 papers will be conducted.
- Paper I will be conducted for Physics and Chemistry and paper II will be conducted for Maths.
- The candidate has to appear in both papers for being considered in the Engineering rank list.
- MCQ type questions will be asked where 5 options will be available for each question and there will be only single correct answer.
- Both the papers will contain 120 questions which are to be answered in 150 minutes.
- Each correct answer will contain 4 marks.
- For each wrong response, 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
- The standard KEAM 2019 will be that of Higher Secondary or equivalent examinations.
KEAM 2019 Result
KEAM 2019 Result will be declared most probably On or before last week of May 2019 and before the declkaration of the result, answer keys will also get published. Candidates can also file objections to get the revised answer keys. Separate rank list will also be published. In case of tie, Candidate with higher marks in Mathematics in KEAM 2019 will be placed higher in the ranking.