It is expected that KEAM 2019 Application Form/Registration will be available online from 1st week of Feb 2019. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The last date for online submission of the forms will be last week of Feb 2019 most probably. All the candidates need to fill the application form on or before the last date so that they can appear in the entrance test of KEAM 2019. The application forms will be available online and the direct links will also be provided here as soon as it will be available. For more details regarding KEAM 2019 application form, candidates can read this article.
KEAM 2019 Application Form / Registration
Candidates should read the prospectus carefully before applying. There are basically 6 steps towards filling up of the application form and all those steps should be completed properly. The details of the steps has been mentioned below. All the important dates regarding KEAM 2019 application form/registration and application fees are listed below in the table framed.
|KEAM 2019 Online Application Form starts||1st week of Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submission of application form along with the fees||Last week of Feb 2019|
|Last date for receipt of Printout of Online Application along with supporting documents||Last week of Mar 2019|
|Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) exam date||Last week of Apr 2019|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics) exam date||Last week of Apr 2019|
Apply Online: KEAM 2019 Application form will be available on the official website i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.
KEAM 2019 Application Fees
The application fees for the general aspirants is Rs. 700/- and for SC aspirants, the fees is Rs. 300/-. ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. The fee may be paid by credit card/debit card/Internet Banking/e-chalan.
How to Apply for KEAM 2019?
There are 6 steps towards online submission of application and all the 6 steps are mandatory for all the aspirants. All the details have to entered very carefully in the application form. The steps are as follows:
- Registration of the candidate
All the aspirants have to do the registration process at the beginning to get the application number which will be used for future purposes. Candidates are required to enter their own password and they should make a strong password that would contain letters, symbols, numerical, etc. The application number and password thus created will be used for future logins in downloading the admit card, checking the results, etc.
- Uploading the images
The next steps toward the application form is uploading the images. Photograph of the candidate should be recent and passport sized of specification 3.5×4.5 cm. Along with the photograph, signature and left hand thumb impression also needs to be uploaded. All these images have to be uploaded in jpeg format.
- Filling up of the Application Form
In the third step, you need to fill the application form. All the information and details that you will enter here will be used for processing your application form so do it carefully and read the prospectus once before filling the form at this stage. If the application is filled completely, aspirants will have the option to preview the details of the application before going to the Final Submission. It can be done by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button. After ensuring that all the details given are correct and true, click the ‘Final Submission’ button to submit the online application form.
After this step, no modification of the application form will be possible!!
- Application Fee Payment
Now the candidate has to make the payment which can be done in 2 ways:
Online Payment: The application fee may be paid by credit card/debit card/Internet Banking. If the payment made by the candidate is successful, then a Payment Confirmation Page will appear displaying the message ‘Transaction Successful’ but if the payment is unsuccessful, the message ‘Transaction Unsuccessful’ will be displayed. In case of failure, make the payment again to ensure successful payment. If the amount will debit from the account of the candidate for an unsuccessful transaction then the debited amount will be credited back within 5-7 working days to that aspirant’s account.
E-chalan: The next payment method is through e-chalan. In this case, the payment should be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. The e-chalan generated from the website after online submission of the application form should be handed over to the post office and after depositing the fee plus processing charge, the Candidate’s copy must be taken back.
Application fees once remitted will not be refunded back!!
- Print the Application
Finally, Candidates are advised to take a printout of the online submitted application for future uses. They should also get the Course Certificate and Nativity Certificate as provided in the application.
- Send the Printout of application and supporting documents to CEE
Affix your photograph of 3.5 x 4.5 cm size same as the photograph duly attested by the Head of the Institution which he/she studied last or by a Gazetted Officer. The printout of the application and supporting certificates need to be sent to the Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, 5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001.
Documents to be Submitted with KEAM 2019 Application Form
The documents/certificates that has to be send along with the online application form to the CEE office is as follows:
- Proof for Nativity.
- Self Attested copy of SSLC or equivalent certificate.
- Course Certificate in original duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is studying or Self Attested copy of the final year mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Original certificates as proof in support of any claim for special reservation.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of the Medical certificate from the District Medical Board in the case of ‘Persons with disabilities’.
Reasons for Rejection of the KEAM 2019 Application Form
All the candidates need to be very careful towards the submitting of the online forms and the certificates. They should give utmost care towards applying and sending the KEAM 2019 Application Form and the documents. The various reasons for which your application form may get rejected are as follows:
- If the photograph of the candidate affixed and the photograph uploaded online are different, then the form will get rejected or if the photographs are not of specified dimensions then also there are chances of rejection.
- If the photograph of the aspirant affixed is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution, then also your form can get rejected.
- If Applicant’s signature and thumb impression are unclear, then the form may get rejected.
- If the proof for Nativity of the candidate is not attached along with the printout of the application form, then also your application or registration form will get rejected.
- If you will not pay the application fee, then also your form will get rejected.
- If your application form and the supporting documents will reach the CEE Office after the last prescribed date then also your form may get rejected.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket for KEAM 2019 will be available most probably from 2nd week of April 2019. Candidates who have applied successfully will be able to download their admit card from the official website by entering the application number and date of birth in the admit card login page. Verify all the details present in the admit card and keep the print out of the admit card with you till the end of admission process. Do not forget to bring the admit card on the examination day.