KEAM 2019 Application Form – The application form correction window of KEAM 2019 is active from March 04, 2019 until March 07, 2019. Candidates can edit their details using Candidate Login. The last date to apply for the KEAM 2019 exam was March 04, 2019. In addition to that, the candidates had to upload the supporting documents online by March 31, 2019. This time the application form printout is not required to be sent to the authorities like the previous years. The 10+2 qualified/qualifying candidates in 2019 are eligible to fill the KEAM 2019 Application Form. For more details regarding KEAM 2019 application form, candidates can read this article.
KEAM 2019 Application Form / Registration
There are basically 6 steps towards filling up the KEAM 2019 Application Form and all those steps should be completed properly. Candidates should read the prospectus carefully before applying. All the important dates regarding KEAM 2019 application form/registration and application fees are listed below in the table framed.
|KEAM 2019 Online Application Form starts||03 Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submission of application form along with the fees|
|Application form correction window||04 Mar – 07 Mar 2019 (5 PM)|
|Last date for uploading supporting documents||31 Mar 2019|
KEAM 2019 Application Form Correction
CEE Kerala has activated an application form correction window for candidates who had wrongly mentioned at the time of filling the application form. Candidates are able to correct the form now. Only the email id, exam center, and mobile no. can be edited using this correction window. Candidates can also add any programme which they hadn’t checked while filling the application form earlier. However to add any programme offered (Engineering or Architecture or Medical) candidates would have to pay the requisite fee decided earlier by the CEE. Candidates can check the official notification regarding the Application form correction from the below provided link.
- Click here to check the official notification regarding Application Form Correction window.
KEAM 2019 Application Fees
The KEAM 2019 Application Form Fee is to be paid online so as to submit the KEAM 2019 Application Form. The application fee categoryy wise is given below:
- For the general aspirants, the application fees are Rs. 700/-.
- For SC aspirants, the fees are Rs. 300/-.
- ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates choosing ‘Dubai’ as Examination Centre will have to remit an additional fee of Rs.12,000/-
Mode of Payment:
- Online: Use net banking or credit card/debit card.
- e-Challan: Payment can be made in one of the Head /Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. The e-challan generated from the website after online submission of the application should be handed over to the post office and after depositing the fee plus processing charge. The Candidate’s copy of the e-challan must be collected back from the post office official.
How To Fill The KEAM 2019 Application Form
There are 6 steps towards online submission of application and all the 6 steps are mandatory for all the aspirants. All the details have entered very carefully in the application form. The steps are as follows:
- Registration of the candidate: Below is the steps to register for the KEAM 2019 exam so as to access the application form. All the aspirants have to do the registration process at the beginning to get the application number which will be used for future purposes:
- Candidates are required to enter their own password and they should make a strong password that would contain letters (A to Z or a – z), symbols (! @ # $ % ^ & *), numerical (0-9), etc.
- The application number is generated by the system, after the filling of the registration form.
Confirm the details after the registration. The candidates will not be able to change the details once the confirm button is clicked.
On the next window, the application number is generated. Please note the same it is important for all future logins. After that click on the “Proceed to fill the application form” button.
- Filling up of the Application Form: In this step, you need to fill the application form.
- All the information and details that you will enter here will be used for processing your application form so do it carefully and read the prospectus once before filling the form at this stage.
- If the application is filled completely, aspirants will have the option to preview the details of the application before going to the Final Submission. It can be done by clicking the ‘Save & Preview’ button.
- After ensuring that all the details given are correct and true, click the ‘Final Submission’ button to submit the online application form.
After this step, no modification of the application form will be possible!!
To fill the application form the candidates need to start with selecting the course and exam center. Then click on the save and proceed button as shown below:
In the application form the candidates have to enter the following details:
- Save and preview the form: In this stage, the candidates can check the entire form and review the details filled for the final time. If the candidates wish to change any details in the form they can do it before making the final submission.
- Application Fee Payment: Now the candidate has to make the payment which can be done in 2 ways:
- Online Payment: The application fee may be paid by credit card/debit card/Internet Banking. If the payment made by the candidate is successful, then a Payment Confirmation Page will appear displaying the message ‘Transaction Successful’ but if the payment is unsuccessful, the message ‘Transaction Unsuccessful’ will be displayed. In case of failure, make the payment again to ensure successful payment. If the amount will debit from the account of the candidate for an unsuccessful transaction then the debited amount will be credited back within 5-7 working days to that aspirant’s account.
- E-chalan: The next payment method is through e-chalan. In this case, the payment should be made in all Head/Sub Post Offices in Kerala, in cash. The e-chalan generated from the website after online submission of the application form should be handed over to the post office and after depositing the fee plus processing charge, the Candidate’s copy must be taken back.
Application fees once remitted will not be refunded back!!
- Uploading the images: The next steps toward the application form are uploading the images.
- Photograph of the candidate should be recent and passport sized of specification 3.5×4.5 cm.
- Along with the photograph, signature and left-hand thumb impression also need to be uploaded.
- The candidates also need to upload the supporting documents to proof any claims.
- All these images have to be uploaded in jpeg format.
- Take the Printout of application form: The candidates need to take the printout of the application form their own future use and reference. This time the candidates need not send the print out of the form to the authorities.
Documents to be Submitted with KEAM 2019 Application Form
Here are the documents that one needs to upload with the online application weherever applicable.
- Proof for Nativity.
- Self Attested copy of SSLC or equivalent certificate.
- Course Certificate in original duly filled in with signature and seal of the Head of the Institution in which the candidate is studying or Self Attested copy of the final year mark list of the qualifying examination.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Community Certificate in the case of SC/ST candidates.
- Original certificates as proof in support of any claim for special reservation.
- Inter-Caste marriage certificate if applicable.
- Self-attested copy of the Medical certificate from the District Medical Board in the case of ‘Persons with disabilities’.
Reasons for Rejection of the KEAM 2019 Application Form
All the candidates need to be very careful towards the submitting of the online forms and the certificates. They should give utmost care towards applying and sending the KEAM 2019 Application Form and the documents. The various reasons for which your application form may get rejected are as follows:
- If the photograph of the candidate affixed and the photograph uploaded online are different, then the form will get rejected or if the photographs are not of specified dimensions then also there are chances of rejection.
- If the photograph of the aspirant affixed is not duly attested by the Head of the Institution, then also your form can get rejected.
- If the Applicant’s signature and thumb impression are unclear, then the form may get rejected.
- If the proof for Nativity of the candidate is not attached along with the printout of the application form, then also your application or registration form will get rejected.
- If you will not pay the application fee, then also your form will get rejected.
- If your application form and the supporting documents will reach the CEE Office after the last prescribed date then also your form may get rejected.
KEAM 2019 Admit Card
The admit card or hall ticket for KEAM 2019 will be available most probably from 2nd week of April 2019. Candidates who have applied successfully will be able to download their admit card from the official website by entering the application number and date of birth in the admit card login page. Verify all the details present in the admit card and keep the print out of the admit card with you till the end of the admission process. Do not forget to bring the admit card on the examination day.