All the aspirants who are aspiring for KEAM 2019 will have to use KEAM 2019 Candidate Login for accessing various important documents like admit card, result, etc. For the new candidates, registration is the first step. But after registration, you will get your application number and password through which you can log in to check your application status, download the memo, etc. For more details regarding KEAM 2019 Candidate Login, candidates can read the article below.
KEAM 2019 Candidate Login
Candidate can do the following things through KEAM 2019 Candidate Login:
- Download the admit card/hall ticket.
- Get the rejection memo for rejected application forms.
- Can register any genuine complaints regarding the conduct of the examinations.
- Check the results.
- Can submit the options for centralized allotment process.
- Can apply for subsequent phases of seat allotment process.
- Can remit the course fees.
- Can apply for spot allotment.
Login: KEAM 2019 candidate login will be available on the official website i.e. www.cee-kerala.org.
How to Get Login Credentials for KEAM 2019 Candidate Login?
For getting the login credentials i.e. application number and password, you need to register yourself on the official website. Candidates have to do the registration process at the beginning to get the application number. After that, they are required to enter their own password and they should make a strong password that would contain letters, symbols, numerical, etc. This application number and password will act as login credentials for future.
How to Access KEAM 2019 Candidate Login?
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website so that you can navigate to the login page. The login page will look like the following:
- Enter the application number, password and access code and click on the “login” button.
What if the Candidate Forgets the Password?
Go to the official website by clicking the link mentioned above and navigate to the login page. Then click on “Forgot your password”. After that a new page will open that will demand you to enter application number, date of birth, registered email id and access code. After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button to get the new one as shown below:
What if the Candidate Forgets the Application Number?
This can also be achieved in the same way as the password can be retrieved, just in place of “Forgot your password”, you need to click on “Forgot your application number”. After that enter, the credentials like application number, date of birth, registered email id and access code and click on the “Submit” button to generate the new application number.