KEAM 2019 Candidate Login – The KEAM 2019 application form window is now active. Via the login, the candidates can perform all further activities like admit card download, answer key download, checking the result etc. The KEAM 2019 exam date is April 27 and 28, 2019. Registration is the first step toward creating the KEAM 2019 Login. But after registration, the application number is generated. The candidates need to use their application number and the password to log in to check the application status, download the memo, etc. For more details regarding the KEAM 2019 Candidate Login, candidates can read the article below.
KEAM 2019 Candidate Login
Candidate can do the following things through KEAM 2019 Candidate Login:
- Download the admit card/hall ticket.
- Get the rejection memo for rejected application forms.
- Can register any genuine complaints regarding the conduct of the examinations.
- Check the results.
- Can submit the options for centralized allotment process.
- Can apply for subsequent phases of seat allotment process.
- Can remit the course fees.
- Can apply for spot allotment.
- Click here to create the KEAM 2019 candidate login.
- Click here if you have the login credentials and want to log in.
KEAM 2019 Dates
Candidates must mark the following dates regarding the KEAM 2019 exam and access the KEAM 2019 candidate login as and when events start.
|KEAM 2019 Online Application Form starts||03 Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submission of application form along with the fees|
|Last date of uploading the Online Application along with supporting documents||31 Mar 2019|
|Admit Card will be available from||10 Apr 2019|
|Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) exam date|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics) exam date|
|Declaration of Result||On or before 25 May 2019|
How to Get Login Credentials for KEAM 2019 Candidate Login?
To get the login credentials i.e. application number and password, you need to register yourself on the official website. Candidates have to do the registration process at the beginning to get the application number. After that, they are required to enter their own password and they should make a strong password that would contain letters, symbols, numerical, etc. This application number and password will act as login credentials for the future.
Step by step instructions to create the KEAM 2019 Login:
- Access the direct link on this page above. Read the instructions and proceed to registrations.
- The following window will open. Enter the details in the fields and click on the “Register” button as shown below:
- Thereafter a window will open where the candidates need to confirm the registration details as shown below:
- On the next window, the application number that is system generate will appear. Please note the same without fail.
The registration is now complete. The candidates now need to enter the application number and password to login and complete the KEAM 2019 application process and other formalities.
How to Access KEAM 2019 Candidate Login?
The steps are as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website so that you can navigate to the login page. The login page will look like the following:
- Enter the application number, password and access code and click on the “login” button.
What if the Candidate Forgets The KEAM 2019 Password?
Go to the official website by clicking the link mentioned above and navigate to the login page. Then click on “Forgot your password”. After that, a new page will open that will demand you to enter application number, date of birth, registered email id and access code. After entering all the details, click on the “Submit” button to get the new one as shown below:
What if the Candidate Forgets The KEAM 2019 Application Number?
This can also be achieved in the same way as the password can be retrieved, just in place of “Forgot your password”, you need to click on “Forgot your application number”. After that enter, the credentials like application number, date of birth, registered email id and access code and click on the “Submit” button to generate the new application number.