KEAM 2019 Result – CEE has released the Rank List for KEAM 2019 on the official web portal. Earlier the KEAM 2019 Result was released on May 21, 2019. It has been published in an online mode. Candidates need to login on the KEAM 2019 Login portal. All the candidates have to use the Application number and Password to view the result and Rank card. The results intimate the students about the score they have obtained in the entrance test KEAM 2019. Candidates should note that the results will not be sent to the candidate’s address. For more information, regarding KEAM 2019 Results, candidates can read the article below.
KEAM 2019 Result
Candidates should note that first the scores are released and after that, the rank list of the selected students is published. The separate rank list will intimate the aspirants that whether they are eligible for further process of admission or not. The schedule of important dates regarding KEAM 2019 Result is as follows.
|KEAM 2019 Result||Dates (Revised)|
|Paper 1 (Physics and Chemistry) exam date||02 May 2019|
|Paper 2 (Mathematics) exam date||03 May 2019|
|Declaration of Result||21 May 2019|
|Submission of Plus two Marks||22 May – 28 May 2019 (5:00 PM)|
|Publication of Rank List||10 Jun 2019|
- Click Here to check the KEAM 2019 Rank List for engineering.
- Click Here to check the KEAM 2019 Rank Card.
Official website – www.cee-kerala.org.
KEAM 2019 Plus Two Marks Submission
As the plus two marks are now released, candidates are required to submit the Plus two marks using the candidate login on the official web portal of CEE Kerala. This submission of marks will help in the preparation of Engineering Rank. Candidates need to submit the marks obtained in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. In special cases of candidates who have not studied particular subjects in plus two level, the following criteria are to be followed:
- If any candidate hasn’t studied Chemistry in Plus Two then marks obtained in Computer Science shall be considered.
- If any candidate hasn’t studied Chemistry as well as Computer Science in Plus two then marks obtained in Biotechnology shall be considered.
- In the case of candidates who have not studied Chemistry, Computer Science and Biotechnology, the marks obtained in Biology shall be considered.
Plus two Marks: Click Here to login and submit Plus two marks.
How to Check KEAM 2019 Result?
The steps to check the result is as follows:
- Click on the link mentioned above to redirect yourself to the official website and navigate to the result login page.
- Upon opening of the page, enter the login credentials like application number, password and security code.
- Submit all the details by clicking on “LOGIN” button and your result will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Check your marks and take a print out of it for further processes.
Details Mentioned in KEAM 2019 Result
Following details regarding the candidate will be available in the result of KEAM 2019:
- Application number
- Roll number
- Name of the candidate
- Marks obtained by the candidate
- Qualifying marks for KEAM 2019
KEAM 2019 Rank List
The rank list for KEAM 2019 will be prepared by giving equal weightage to the score obtained in the Entrance Examination for Engineering (Paper I & Paper II put together), and the grade/marks obtained in the final year of the qualifying examination for Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry put together. In the case of a tie, candidate with higher marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If the tie still persists, a candidate with higher marks in Physics of the Physics & Chemistry Paper in the Entrance Examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If there is still a tie, a candidate with higher marks in Mathematics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking. In the case, if the tie still persists, a candidate with higher marks in Physics of the final year of the qualifying examination will be placed higher in the ranking. If there is still a tie, the age of the candidate will be taken into account and the elder will be placed higher in the ranking.
Centralized Allotment Process (CAP)
This is a system for seat allotment to the students by registering the options online. The candidates have to submit their options online and they will also get a chance to edit the entries they have made. The seats allotted will be purely based on candidate’s options being filled, seat availability and the rank of the candidates. The CAP process will be done by CEE along with technical support of National Informatics Centre (NIC).
Candidates whose name are mentioned in the rank list will only be allowed for registering the options through the link www.cee.kerala.gov.in. On visiting this link and navigating the login portal of the candidate, you will be redirected to the following page:
Submit all the details and login to start the process of registering the options. The data entered may be saved regularly by clicking the ‘Save’ button, so that the data already entered is not lost due to unexpected reasons. The aspirants are advised that they should enter only those options in which he/she is interested. Candidates should also note that he/she will be considered for allotment only to those courses and colleges opted by him/her. Take the print out of the options list and log off to complete the option registering process.
After the processing of the options marked by the candidates, allotted seats will be published on the official website. Aspirants are requested to take the print out of the allotment memo. Finally, the candidate will have to pay the admission fees and should carry the receipt of the fees paid. The students whose name were not released in the first round of seat allotment can apply for subsequent phases of allotment of seats. Spot allotment will also be done for filling all the remaining vacant seats.
Documents to be Carried at the Time of Admission
Following list of documents have to be carried by the candidates who have been allotted the seats on the day of admission for the verification purpose:
- Admit Card of KEAM 2019 (if applicable)
- Certificate to prove date of birth
- Transfer Certificate from the Institution last attended and Conduct Certificate
- Original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass certificate of the qualifying examination (if issued)
- Eligibility certificate from any University in Kerala, in the case of candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by Government of Kerala or the examination conducted by CBSE and CISCE
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Physical Fitness Certificate
- Receipt of fee remitted
- Allotment Memo issued by the CEE
- Any other documents required by the Head of Institution