KEE 2019 Admit Card – KEE 2019 is conducted to fill seats under all the bachelor level engineering courses under Karunya University. KEE 2019 Admit Card will be available on the official website. The candidates will be able to get their admit card by logging into their application portal. Usually, it releases one or two weeks prior to the commencement of KEE 2019. The exact date for this year has n’t yet been released. It will be soon updated after the board releases any notification regarding the same.
To appear for Karunya Entrance Examination 2019, it becomes mandatory to retrieve the admit card well on time before the link vanishes. To resolve all your queries relating to admit card release date, details mentioned on it and more, candidates can have a look at this page.
KEE 2019 Admit Card
As we all know the importance of the admit card, so it would be advised to all the candidates to keep it safe even after he/she is done for appearing in the exam. Without, the candidate won’t be allowed to sit in the entrance exam. After downloading you KEE 2019 E-Hall Card, one must check the details listed on it. And in any case of contrariety, immediately inform the University. But before that, it becomes mandatory to know the important dates relating to KEE 2019 Admit Card.
|KEE 2019 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|Issuance of Admit Card Starts||4th week of Apr 2019|
|KEE 2019 Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2019|
Admit Card: Candidates will be able to download their KEE 2019 Admit Cards from here.
Figure Out How to Download your KEE 2019 Admit Card
These steps are provided with the aim of providing you with assistance while viewing or downloading your KEE 2019 Admit Card.
- Click the link provided.
- Choose “Admissions” link from the menu bar.
- Click on the “Examination” link under the Quick Links section.
- There you will find the “Student Login” link on the left side of your screen. Click that.
- Provide your Registration Number and your password i.e your date of birth. Press “Enter” to proceed.
- Find the “Admit Card” link from your KEE 2019 application portal.
- You will be able to download your admit cards from there. Make sure to carry it on the day of the exam along with a valid government recognised id proof.
- Don’t forget to sign your admit card and affix your recent passport size photo on the space provided. It won’t be considered valid until you incur these steps.
What all will be considered under a valid id?
Not all the identity proofs are considered to be valid. Only the ones recognised by the Government of India will be coming under this criteria. The Karunya University Board considers only these proofs valid for its admission purposes.
- AADHAR Card
- Driving License
Anyone of these, along with some other mandatorily needs to be carried on the day of the entrance exam. Otherwise, entry won’t be provided to the candidate. Some other documents would include:
- 12th Exam Admit Card
- 12th School ID Card
- Letter from the Dean attested with Principal/Head Master’s signature, along with a photograph attached to it.
- KEE 2019 Admit Card
Candidates can start introducing themselves with exam pattern and the syllabus of the entrance exam. The exam pattern would be as follows:
- KEE 2019 will be conducted over the computer in an online mode.
- MCQ type of questions will be asked.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for every negative mark.
- the syllabus will be based on class 12th topics.
- For B.Tech, the paper will be divided into 4 sections – Physics, Chemistry, Maths and General Aptitude.
- Though for B.Tech Nanotechnology, candidates will have to prepare 4 sections too including Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Aptitude.
- Both the course entrance will be for total 120 marks.
For detailed KEE 2019 Syllabus, candidates can check this page out.
KEE 2019 Test Centers
Though, the KEE test centres are not changed that much, every year. It will be updated here any new centre is added or old ones are removed, this year. But for the time being, candidates can have a look at the various test centre options, made available to them last year.
Some General Instructions
- KEE 2019 Admit Card will only be issued to the candidate who has successfully submitted their filled application before the last date.
- KEE 2019 Admit Card will only be available online. There is no provision of getting it via post/courier service.
- KEE 2019 Admit Card cannot be transferred to another candidate.
- Check the details and report to the Admission Incharge in case of any errors before the exam dates.
- No candidates are allowed to enter the hall half an hour past the commencement of the exam.
- One needs to retain his/her hall ticket for further admission rounds.