KEE 2019 Application Form – the candidates can now apply for admission in Karunya Institute Of Technology via the online KEE 2019 Application Form. To be able to fill the KEE 2019 Application Form, candidates will first have to register using the EOI (Expression of Interest) Form. On successful submission of the EOI Form, candidates will be able to fill the online application form for KEE 2019. Now, you may be new to the term EOI, thus we have discussed all about it below. Also, we have listed the steps to fill the same. candidates will be also able to get the details of the important dates of KEE 2019, availability of application form and how to apply online on this page. Thus, keep reading.
KEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates are advised to read and understand the eligibility criteria before applying online. It is important to know whether or not you are eligible for the course you are applying for. If not your candidature will stand cancelled. Also, here are the important dates you must be aware of about KEE 2019 Application Form.
|KEE 2019 Application Form||Dates|
|Release of application form||08 Oct 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||15 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to fill the KEE 2019 Application Form.
How to Fill KEE 2019 Application Form
Here is the brief process:
- Fill out the online Expression of Interest (EOI) Form.
- Log in using the application number and passcode received via email and SMS.
- Now, fill the online application form.
- Make payment.
- Download and print the payment receipt for future reference.
Now let us discuss each step in details below.
Step 1: Filling the EOI Form
- The link to access the EOI will be available on this page. Click on it.
- Next, the following window will open. The candidates need to fill in details such as Applicant’s Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Course to apply for, Name of the Institute last studied in, 10th Marks, 03 preferences of the program, Contact Preferences.
- Submit the details by clicking on “Submit” button.
- On submitting the details, the candidate will receive the acknowledgement via SMS or email from the university which provides the Application Number passcode and details of the fee.
Step 2: Log In to Fill the Application Form
- With the help of Application Number and Passcode given after submitting the EOI Form, applicants need to log in.
Step 3: Fill in Details in the Application Form
Applicants need to fill in the following details in the online application form for KEE 2019:
- Personal Details: In this sections, applicants need to enter details such as Gender, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Religion.
- Communication Details: Address, State, City, Country, District, Pincode.
- Educational Qualification Details: Choose the subjects studied in Class 12th, Name of the Board, Passing Year,
- Choice of Exam Centers: The candidate needs to give 03 preferences for the exam center and also choose the date and timings of the exam as per their preference.
- Upload the Images – Next, the applicants need to upload their photograph, signature, and Class 10th Certificate in the online application form.
Step 4: Make payment
The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 for the application fee through online mode (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking) or Demand Draft. Foreign nationals and NRIs are required to pay USD 60. However, along with the application fee, applicants also need to pay an amount of Rs. 51000/- as the first installment for securing provisional admission.
Step 5: Take Print Out
After the payment is done, the candidate can download and take a print out of the fee receipt.
KEE 2019 Admit Card
candidates who will successfully complete the application process in the available time period, will get KEE 2019 admit card. This admit card will allow the candidates to appear in the examination. Without this document, no one will be able to take the examination. Thus as per the scheduled days of the release of the admit cards, candidates must download it for the website.