KEE 2019 Result will be announced over the official website. A notification stating the same will be released prior to that. Generally, it is published by the first week of May, every year. All candidates who get selected via appearing in KEE 2019 will be assigned seat under various B.Tech specialization programmes. Candidates need to log in with their application number at the University portal in order to view their KEE 2019 Result.
To know more details like how to download, details mentioned on your result and what next after the results are declared, candidates can read this article below.
KEE 2019 Result
The final allotment of seats is done on the basis of the score secured by a candidate in the KEE 2019 and 12th marks. The detailed notification will be made available to the candidates after its release by the University. Candidates can have a look at the table below to keep a check on the important dates.
|KEE 2019 Results Event||Important Dates|
|Result Announcement Date||1st week of May 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of Apr 2019|
Results: Candidates will be able to view/download their KEE 2019 Result from here.
How To Download KEE 2019 Result?
Applicants can follow these steps in a sequence to view or download their KEE 2019 Result.
Step No. 1 – Start by clicking on the link provided below the table.
Step No. 2 – Login to the “Student’s Login” page with your username and password.
Step No. 3 – From there, candidates will be able to find the “Results” section.
Step No. 4 – By clicking that link, candidates will be redirected to the page where their KEE 2019 Result will appear on the screen. Make sure, you save and download a copy of it for later process.
Important – Candidates are advised to mandatorily carry their KEE 2019 Result for enrollment rounds.
What’s Next After The Results Are Announced?
After results are out, candidates will be called for enrollment rounds. They will be required to submit some of the documents during the enrollment process. Two copies of these documents need to be submitted to the authorities. The enrollment dates are not out as yet. We will be updating the page accordingly after its release. But prior to that, let’s have a look at the various documents that are needed for verification purpose.
- Enrollment letter issued by the university online.
- SSLC mark statement
- Intermediate marks statement
- Transfer certificate
- 4 latest passport size photographs
- Aadhar Card
- For address proof – Ration Card
- Income Statement
Details To Be Mentioned On It
Candidates will be able to find these details mentioned in their result card.
- Candidate’s Name
- Application/Registration Number
- Marks Obtained in the Entrance
- Course Applied For
- Rank Secured in the Entrance
- Authorised Person’s Signature
General Instructions To Candidates
- All candidates are requested to abide by the admission rules laid by the Karunya University.
- Requested to pay the course fees, attend classes regularly and behave in a disciplined manner within the college campus.
- The rules pertaining to the examinations must be followed by every candidate. In case of disobedience, candidates will be subjected to proper punishment or a hefty fine as specified by the University norms.
- A candidate can be expelled or suspended in case of any sort of misbehaviour depiction.
- The Karunya University has banned ragging and any violation resulting will result in expulsion from the college. Candidates can read the detailed anti-ragging from the UGC official website.
Karunya University 2019 Fee Structure
Last year, the University demanded these much of amount to be submitted for various B.tech courses. This year, the data has not yet been released but it will soon be updated here as well. But for the time being, let’s have an idea regarding the fee structure from the last year.