Topper of JEE Main 2019 January exam Kevin Martin is one of the 15 candidates who has scored 100 percentile. He hails from the state of Karnataka. Kevin Martin is also looking forward to appearing in the JEE Main 2019 April exam. He will pursue engineering and right now he is preparing for the JEE Advanced examination. JEE Main is a national level examination, cracking which is a matter of great pride. In all, 8.74 lakh students took the exam in 258 cities this year in the January attempt. Out of the, 15 candidates have topped the exam by scoring a perfect 100 percentile.
Profile: JEE Main 2019 Topper Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin has worked very hard. He has stayed in the hostel for his preparations and to save time that was wasted in commute. He kept a keen mind and had started really early with his preparations. NTA had announced the JEE Main 2019 Result for the Jan attempt on January 19, 2019. Till date, this is the fastest declaration of the JEE Main Results.
Coming to Topper Kevin Martin, here is all you need to know about him:
Name: Kevin Martin
Schooling From: Nehru Smaraka Vidyalaya, Jayanagar
JEE Main 2019 Jan Exam scores: He has scored an overall 100 percentile
Family Background: His father and mother are both software engineers. His elder brother completed mechanical engineering from IIT and pursuing his master in Switzerland.
Coaching: Allen Career
Dream College: Not sure now though, but he will definitely go ahead with engineering.
Kevin Martin’s Preparation Strategy
- When did he start preparing –
- His preparation included – His preparation included a great deal of keenness to score high and crack the examination. He stayed away from any sort of distractions like smartphones. He studied for 6 hours per day.
- His Board Exam and JEE Main balancing Strategy – He has focussed on preparing for JEE Main 2019. He says the class 12 board exam preparation was going on at the sides. However, now that the exams are over, he will be concentrating on board preparations solely and then on JEE Advanced preparations.
Kevin Martin’s Analysis of The JEE Main 2019 January Exam
About the online mode of the exam, there were jo problems with the online mode of the exam,. It was convenient and student friendly. He also wishes to appear in the second attempt as the syllabus is same. Writing another exam will help me do better in the Advanced examinationa dn will be able to be even more prepared.
What We Learn From Kevin Martin
Here are some takeaway points from Kevin:
- Have a zeal to attain the goal you have.
- Thrive hard for your goal.
- Make sure to not waste the time
- Stay inspired and source your inspiration from something or someone positive.
- Hard work and focus is important everytime.
JEE Main 2019 April Exam
Here is all you need to know about the second attempt of JEE Main 2019:
- The April exam will be conducted between April 06 – 20, 2019.
- The registration starts from February 08, 2019.
- The best scores out of both the exams will be used to make the final AIR.
- The exam will be held in the online mode only.