KIITEE 2019 Answer Key – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT), Bhubaneshwar conducts KIIT entrance exam (KIITEE) for various Undergraduate and Post-Graduate programmes. The answer keys for UG and PG programmes will be published online. Candidates who appeared for B.Tech/ M.Tech exam will be able to download the answer keys. The answer keys will be available in a PDF file format. Candidates can check the information about KIITEE 2019 Answer Key from this article.
KIITEE 2019 Answer Key
Candidates should note that they should use only the official key for calculating the scores. By using the provisional answer keys, candidates can have a rough idea about their performance in the examination. By making use of the official answer key, candidates can take a firm decision about their scores. However, they will have to wait for the declaration of the results to have a final outlook on their admission. Candidates can check the important dates for KIITEE 2019 Answer Key from the table given below:
|Entrance Examination||3rd- Last week of Apr 2019|
|Availability of Answer Key||After 2 days of the examination|
|Declaration of Results||1st week of May 2019|
Get Answer Key: The KIITEE 2019 Answer Key will be available at www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in
How to download KIITEE 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates will have to follow certain steps in order to download the answer keys for KIITEE 2019. The steps for the same are given below:
- Candidates will have to first click on the link “Answer Key” available on the official website.
- Then, the candidates will have to enter the Application Number and Password as their Username and Password to log in.
- After submitting all the above-mentioned details, the candidates will able to download the answer keys.
- The last step will include the cross-checking of answers from the released answer keys.
How to calculate the score using KIITEE 2019 Answer Key?
Candidates will have to follow certain rules in order to calculate the scores in the right manner. The candidates can have a glimpse of the following information so that they could calculate the score using the appropriate marking scheme decided by the governing authority.
There will be a total 120 questions, 40 in each section namely Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for every correct answer.
- -1 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
The significance of KIITEE Answer Key 2019
- The answer key provides an opportunity for candidates to have a rough idea about what they have done in the examination. Also, they are not aware of their performance in the examination but after calculating the score they might get ready for the official declaration of results.
- Another significant thing about the answer keys is that the candidates can compare the estimated score with the cutoffs of other colleges.
- They might get to know which B.Tech courses they can get into after calculating the score using the answer key.