KIITEE 2019 Application Form will be available as per the schedule, the expected time of commencement of the application process is in the month of November 2018. To appear in the KIITEE 2019 examination you will have to fill up the KIITEE 2019 Application Form in online mode only. No offline application form will be available. Last year KIIT didn’t charge any application/examination charges from the applicants. You will be available to take admission in various PG and UG courses offered by KIIT, Bhubaneswar. Make sure you read the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. On this page, you will find all the details about KIITEE 2019 Application Form.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form
KIIT invites applicants to apply online for admissions to various UG and PG courses. Below are the important events of the application process. The link to apply online will be also made available on this page as and when KIITEE 2019 Application Form is available.
|Availability of Online Application Form||2nd week of Nov 2018|
|Last date to fill the Online Application Form||Last week of Mar 2019|
Apply Online: The Online KIITEE Application Form 2019 will be available at www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in.
Before you start with the KIITEE 2019 Application Form you must go through the eligibility criteria properly before applying. The eligibility criteria have been clearly laid down in the official website, kittee.kiit.ac.in. Once you are sure that you are eligible to apply, access the online application form and submit after filling it correctly. Eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2019 are:
For B.Tech Applicants:
- You should have passed 10+2 examination in 2017 or 2018.
- If you will be appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019, then also you are eligible.
- You can only apply if you have a regular full-time formal education in your schooling/college.
- You must have passed in 10 +2 or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- An applicant having a birth date before 01.07.1997 are not eligible.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry Applicants:
- You should have passed the 3 years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent.
Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1994.
For M.tech Applicants:
- You should have a B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent Degree (e.g. AMIE, GRADE-IETE etc) in respective branches of Engineering and Technology with a First Class or equivalent CGPA or First Class MCA / First Class M.Sc. in (Comp/IT/ETC).
- GATE qualified candidates shall be given preference in the process of selection.
- The GATE qualified candidates having Score 400 or above need not sit in the Entrance Examination.
You can also read the course wise eligibility criteria here.
How to Apply for KIITEE 2019
To apply for KITTEE 2019 you will have to access the online Application form of KIITEE 2019. It is expected to be available in the month of November 2019. No other mode of application is available except the online mode. To apply for KIITEE 2019 visit the official website kittee.kiit.ac.in, or click the direct link on this page that will be available as per the expected schedule.
No Application/Exam fees were charged last year by KIIT, Bhubaneswar.
How to Fill the KIITEE 2019 Application Form 2019
The detailed steps to fill the online KIITEE Application Form 2019 is given in the points below. If you aspire to apply for KIITEE 2019, you can successfully apply for the KIITEE 2019 Admission successfully.
- Visit the official website kittee.kiit.ac.in, or click on the direct link that will be provided above on this page as per the schedule.
- If you have visited the official website find the ‘KIITEE 2019 Apply Online’ button. Depending on your nationality you can click on any of the two buttons as shown in the image below:
- After you click the button, you will be redirected to a page that will ask you select your choice of course. You can select more than one course, as per the type of course combination allowed. Refer the image below for a clear understanding. After that click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, an instruction page will open. Read all the instructions carefully and also the eligibility criteria mentioned on it and then hit the ‘Apply Online’button.
- After that, the online application form will appear on the screen. Fill all the fields with valid information and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking the submit button, you will have to upload the required documents, photographs and signatures. After successful uploads, the application process will conclude.
Specifications of Documents
You will need to upload the following online with the online KIITEE 2019 Application Form.
- A Scanned copy of your Class 10 Marksheet.
- Scanned copy of you coloured Passport size photograph.
- Also, Scanned copy of your Signature.
Read below the important specifications of the documents to be uploaded:
|Scanned copy of class 10 Marksheet||JPEG||1 MB|
|Coloured Photograph||JPEG||50 KB|
Do not exceed the maximum sizes of the documents, otherwise, your upload will fail.
Tracking KIITEE 2019 Application Form
You can track the status of your KIITEE 2019 Application Form easily from the official webiste. You will be requiring you application number for the same. The steps to track the application form is given below:
- Open the link ‘Application Status’.
- Enter your application number in the next open screen. Your Application status will be shown.
Official Website: www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in
Insofar, the application details of KIITEE 2019 has yet not been released by KIIT, Bhubaneswar. as soon as the details are released it will be updated here. The details here are as per previous year’s information brochure and are for reference purpose only.