KIITEE 2019 Application Form – KIIT has released the KIITEE 2019 Application Form. Interested candidates can now apply for the entrance exam till April 10, 2019. The application form is available in the online mode only and the most important thing to note here is that there is no application fee for KIITEEE 2019. Now, to apply online for KIITEE 2019 candidates have to click the direct link that is available below. candidates have to enter personal details and proceed to upload scanned documents. Make sure you read the eligibility criteria before starting the application process. On this page, you will find all the details about KIITEE 2019 Application Form and how to apply for the same.
KIITEE 2019 Application Form
KIIT invites applicants to apply online for admissions to various UG and PG courses. Below are the important events of the application process. The link to apply online will be also made available on this page as and when KIITEE 2019 Application Form is available.
|KIITEE 2019 Application Form||Dates (Revised)|
|Availability of Online Application Form||16 Nov 2018|
|Last date to fill the Online Application Form||10 Apr 2019|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for KIITEE 2019. (CLOSED)
How to Apply for KIITEE 2019
To apply for KITTEE 2019 you will have to access the online Application form of KIITEE 2019. No other mode of application is available except the online mode. To apply for KIITEE 2019 visit the official website or apply from the direct link below.
Keep the following documents ready before starting to apply online:
- Scan copy of class-X Mark sheet/Board certificate
- Xerox copies of class – X Mark sheet/Board Certificate.
- Scan copy of your passport size colour photograph only)
- Scan copy of your signature.
How to Fill the KIITEE 2019 Application Form 2019
The detailed steps to fill the online KIITEE Application Form 2019 is given in the points below. If you aspire to apply for KIITEE 2019, you can successfully apply for the KIITEE 2019 Admission successfully.
- Click on the direct link that is made available above.
- The following page will appear. Click on the apply online button.
- After you click the button, you will be redirected to a page that will ask you to select your choice of course. You can select more than one course, as per the type of course combination allowed. Refer to the image below for a clear understanding. After that click the ‘Submit’ button.
- Next, an instruction page will open. Read all the instructions carefully and also the eligibility criteria mentioned on it and then hit the ‘Apply Online’button.
- After that, the online application form will appear on the screen. Fill all the fields with valid information and click the ‘Submit’ button.
- After clicking the submit button, you will be able to see your application number. Note down the application number as it will be required at all stages of KIITEE 2019.
- Next, you will have to upload the required documents, photographs and signatures. After successful uploads, the application process will conclude.
Specifications of Documents
You will need to upload the following online with the online KIITEE 2019 Application Form.
- A Scanned copy of your Class 10 Marksheet.
- Scanned copy of you coloured Passport size photograph.
- Also, Scanned copy of your Signature.
Read below the important specifications of the documents to be uploaded:
|Scanned copy of class 10 Marksheet||JPEG||1 MB|
|Coloured Photograph||JPEG||50 KB|
Do not exceed the maximum sizes of the documents, otherwise, your upload will fail.
Tracking KIITEE 2019 Application Form
You can track the status of your KIITEE 2019 Application Form easily from the official website. You will be requiring your application number for the same. The steps to track the application form is given below:
- Open the link ‘Application Status’.
- Enter your application number in the next open screen. Your Application status will be shown.
KIITEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before you start with the KIITEE 2019 Application Form you must go through the eligibility criteria properly before applying. The eligibility criteria have been clearly laid down in the official website, kittee.kiit.ac.in. Once you are sure that you are eligible to apply, access the online application form and submit after filling it correctly. Eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2019 are:
For B.Tech Applicants:
- You should have passed 10+2 examination in 2017 or 2018.
- If you will be appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019, then also you are eligible.
- You can only apply if you have a regular full-time formal education in your schooling/college.
- You must have passed in 10 +2 or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- An applicant having a birth date before 01.07.1997 are not eligible.
For B.Tech Lateral Entry Applicants:
- You should have passed the 3 years diploma course in Engineering with at least 60% marks in aggregate from State Council of Technical Education of any state or equivalent.
Candidate should have born on or after 01.07.1994.
For M.tech Applicants:
- You should have a B.E. or B.Tech. or equivalent Degree (e.g. AMIE, GRADE-IETE etc) in respective branches of Engineering and Technology with a First Class or equivalent CGPA or First Class MCA / First Class M.Sc. in (Comp/IT/ETC).
- GATE qualified candidates shall be given preference in the process of selection.
- The GATE qualified candidates having Score 400 or above need not sit in the Entrance Examination.
You can also read the course wise eligibility criteria here.