KIIT, Bhubaneswar is one of the few institutes in India that do not charge any Entrance Examination/Application fees during admissions. The KIITEE 2019 Fee Structure is mentioned below on this page in details for all the courses. KIIT also intakes International and NRI admissions, the fee structure varies for them. The KIITEE 2019 Fee Structure has been designed for different courses on the basis of the self-financing concept. Read the fee structure details of KIIT on this page.
KIITEE 2019 Fee Structure
The KIITEE 2019 Fee Structure varies from course to course. The NRI or International Students will have a different fee structure as compared to the normal students. KIIT charges fees at the time of counselling too. Candidates have to also pay an examination and a registration fee per semester.
Hostel facility is also provided separately for boys and girls. Candidates choosing hostel accommodation facility will have to pay hostel fees as per the type of rooms they choose. Along with the fee structure KIIT encourages their students with many scholarship programmes throughout the year.
KIIT Course Wise Fee Structure 2019
The following table shows the per semester course wise fee structure of the various courses offered by KIIT:
|Programme||Semesters||Per Semester Fees|
|B.Tech||4 years (8 semesters)||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech & M.Tech – Dual Degree||5 years (10 semesters)||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech & MBA – Dual Degree||6 years (12 semesters)||1,50,000/-|
|B. Arch.||5 years (10 semesters)||1,50,000/-|
|B.Tech. ( Lateral Entry)||3 years (6 semesters)||1,50,000/-|
|M.Tech.||2 years (4 semesters)||1,17,000/-|
|MCA||3 years (6 semesters)||96,000/-|
|MCA ( Lateral Entry)||2 years (4 semesters)||96,000/-|
|M.Sc Biotechnology||2 years (4 semesters)||75,000/-|
|M.Sc. Applied Microbiology||2 years (4 semesters)||75,000/-|
|BCA||3 years (6 semesters)||96,000/-|
|BBA||3 years (6 semesters)||1,17,000/-|
|Bachelor of Design (Fashion / Textile)||4 years (8 semesters)||80,000/-|
|Bachelor of Film & Television Production||3 years (6 semesters)||80,000/-|
|BA.LL.B / BBA LL.B / B.Sc. LL.B||5 years (10 semesters)||1,45,000/-|
|LLM||1 years (2 semesters)||80,000/-|
|Master of Mass Communication (Integrated)||5 years (10 semesters)||80,000/-|
|Master of Hospital Administration||2 years||75,000/-|
|Master of Public Health||2 years||75,000/-|
|Integrated Dual Degree M.Sc. & Ph.D||5 years||1,00,000/-|
|M.A. (Yoga Therapy)||2 years||20,000/-|
|B.Sc. Nursing||4 years||75,000/-|
|M.Sc. Nursing||2 years||1,50,000/-|
|PhD||–||Rs. 1,50,000/- (One Time) (One Time Fee includes Coursework Fee, Semester Fee & Thesis Submission Fee)|
KIITEE 2019 Fee Structure For NRI/International Students
The NRI/International Students will be charged the following Annual fees for all courses except for PhD:
- 8000$(US)per annum for SAARC Countries.
- 10,000$(US) per annum for Other Countries.
The PhD students will be charged 4000$(US) per annum.
Other Fees at KIIT
Apart from the above fees, KIIT also charges the following fees:
- During Counselling: Rs. 75,000/- is to be paid (one time) at the time of admission towards Counselling, Registration, Admission kit, Laptop & Blazer.
- Examination Fees: Rs. 1000/- per semester (Examination Fees will be collected during the Form Fill up for the Semester Examination.)
- Registration Fees: Rs. 1000/- per semester (Registration Fees for the 1st semester will be collected at the time of counselling and for the rest of the semesters, the registration fees will be collected at the beginning of each semester.)
- Hostel Fees: Hostel fees will be charged as per the accommodation facility selected by a candidate. The choices of accommodation given to the candidates are:
- Non AC Hostels (2 Bedded): Rs. 30,000/- per semester.
- Non AC Hostels (3 Bedded): Rs. 21,000/- per semester.
- Non AC Hostels (2 Bedded): Rs. 27,000/- per semester (Only for law hostels).
- AC Hostels (1 Beded): Rs. 65,000/- per semester.
- AC Hostels (2 Beded): Rs. 50,000/- per semester.
- AC Hostels (3 Beded): Rs. 40,000/- per semester.
Scholarships at KIIT
Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar provides the deserving students with scholarships throughout the year. The scholarships that are provided are subjected to change. The scholarships provided are as follows:
- Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme (TFW)
- Pradyumna Bal Memorial Scholarship
- KIIT Merit Scholarship
- Teacher Assistantship Programme
- KIITEE Merit Scholarship
Official Website: www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in