KIIT will announce the KIITEE 2019 Result soon after the KIITEE 2019 Examinations are successfully conducted across the various test centres in the Nation. The declaration of the result will be done on the official website of KIIT ie. kiitee.kiit.nic.in.
After the KIITEE 2019 Result is announced, KIIT will arrange the KIIT 2019 Counselling. The process of counselling will be totally merit-based and also based on the performance of KIITEE 2019. You can expect the result of KIITEE 2019 entrance test in the month of May 2019. You can check your result by entering your Application Number and Date of Birth. Keep a track on this page, we will update the dates of the announcement of KIITEE 2019 Result as soon as it is released officially.
KIITEE 2019 Result
Candidates who will participate in the KIITEE 2019 test will be anticipating their score soon after the examinations are done. The expected dates of the announcement of the KIITEE 2019 Result are mentioned in the table below. We will also provide the direct link to check the results here as soon as it is published online.
|KIITEE 2019 Examination||2nd week of Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Result||1st week of May 2019|
Result: The KIITEE 2019 Result will be available at kiitee.kiit.nic.in.
How to Check KIITEE 2019 Result
You will be able to check your scorecard as well as the merit list of the KIITEE 2019 examination as per the schedule. You can follow the below steps to check your result:
- Visit the official website kiitee.kiit.nic.in or visit the link that will be provided here to directly check the results online.
- Enter your application number and your date of birth and click on the ‘continue’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- You can save and take a print out of it for future references.
Calculation and Declaration of KIITEE 2019 Result
On the basis of marks secured by the candidate in Entrance Examination, separate Merit lists will be prepared for B.Tech, B.Tech Lateral Entry and M.Tech. A cut-off qualifying mark will be fixed by the University, at the time of declaration of Entrance Result.
As per the availability of seats in different courses, cut-off Rank for counselling will be notified. Candidates, having a rank above cut-off rank, shall be called for counselling. In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks, inter-se merit of such candidates shall be determined as follows:
- B.Tech: On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics, then in Physics and then by age (preference to older candidates).
- B.Tech. (LE): On the basis of marks obtained in Mathematics then in Basic Electrical Engineering and then by age. (Preference to older candidate).
- M.Tech: Older candidate will be given Preference.
KIITEE 2019 Counselling
After the declaration of the KIITEE 2019 Result and publication of merit list candidates who will score higher than the cut-off marks will be called for the counselling process. During the counselling candidates’ documents will be verified and they will be alloted seats to their choice of programme.
The counselling schedule will be published on the official website and link to check the same will be available on this page as per the schedule. Counselling will stop as soon as the seats are filled. The list of documents that the selected candidates will have to produce during counselling are:
- Admit Card of KIITEE 2019 Examination.
- Rank Card of KIITEE 2019 Examination.
- 10th Pass Certificate.
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate.
- Diploma Pass Certificate and 3 Years Marksheet for Lateral Entry Candidates.
- Certificates of Caste and Reservation proof issued by competent Authority.
- GATE Scorecard issued for M.Tech Candidates.
- A Demand Draft of Rs. 75,000/- which will include the counselling registration fees of Rs. 10,000/- (non-refundable).
Seat Reservation Matrix of KIIT
Seats are reserved for the reservation category candidates. Thus during the counselling seats will be alloted as per the following sat matrix of KIIT.
Note: Candidates who have 40% disability will be only considered under the Physically Handicapped category. The 30% of seats in each category will be reserved for women candidates and all the unfulfilled seats will be changed into the general category seats.
Official Website: www.kiitee.kiit.ac.in