KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria – Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) determines KIITEE eligibility criteria 2020 for admissions to undergraduate engineering programmes. The eligibility criteria of KIITEE 2020 mentions a set of mandatory conditions required for the B.Tech admissions in the KIIT University. The candidates are advised to read and understand the KIIT University eligibility criteria before they begin with registration of KIIT engineering entrance exam. Scroll below to read in detail about KIIT 2020 eligibility criteria including academic qualification.
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants need to check and fulfill every condition listed in the KIITEE 2020 eligibility criteria. Only eligible candidates shall be considered for the admission process. Any candidate found ineligible at any later stage shall be exempted from the admission process. Therefore, checking and fulfilling KIITEE eligibility criteria 2020 is must before applying for the programme. To know KIITEE 2020 eligibility criteria in details, scroll down the article.
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility – Courses Offered
Following is the list of courses offered under B.Tech. Candidates aspiring to pursue B.Tech through KIITEE 2020 must go through all the courses offered before applying.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Tele-Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Electronics and Control System
- Communication Engineering
- Medical Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- Chemical Technology
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates applying for B.Tech(4 Years) Course should fulfill the following criteria.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2018,2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2020 are only eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology taken together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1997.
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
After checking and fulfilling the eligibility criteria, candidates need to visit the official website of KIITEE 2020 and simply apply online. Aspirants need to fill in the details mentioned in the KIITEE 2020 application form and submit it online only. To appear in KIITEE 2020 candidates need to complete and submit the application form before the last date.
KIITEE 2020 Reservation
The KIITEE 2020 quota seats are distributed among different categories of candidates as follows. Separate Merit list will be prepared for each Category.
|Reservation Category||% of Seats|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||15%|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||7.5%|
|Physically Challenged (PC)||3%|
Note : 30% seats of each category will be reserved for the women candidates.(Only applicable for B.Tech(4 Years) & Biotechnology – Dual Degree (B.Tech & M.Tech)(5 years)).
KIITEE 2020 Fee Structure
Following is the fee structure for B.Tech programmes.
|Programme||Duration||Fee per semester|
|B.Tech||4 years (8 Semesters)||Rs. 1,75,000|
|Biotechnology – Dual Degree||5 years (10 Semesters)||Rs. 1,75,000|
KIITEE 2020 Scholarship
KIIT provides free education to the topper of KIITEE 2020 (Only for B.Tech. (4 years) if admitted at KIIT.
In addition to this, KIIT shall provide scholarship to top 1000 rank holders of KIITEE 2020 (B.Tech. – 4 years) during his/her study period at KIIT subject to fulfillment of criteria.
- For General Rank 1 to 1000 : Rs. 1,20,000 per annum
- Toppers (Best Ten) Of Central & State Boards : Rs. 1,00,000 per annum
- (All Other courses) For KIITEE Rank-1 : Rs. 60,000 per annum
About KIITEE 2020
KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2020 is a computer based online test conducted for admissions to the various undergraduate engineering and other courses. The examination is divided in three sections of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the KIITEE 2020.