KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern – KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2020 is a computer based test conducted in online mode. As per the KIITEE 2020 test pattern, exam shall be held for 180 minutes. Approximately one to two lakh candidates appear in KIITEE 2020 every year. Candidates aspiring to appear in KIITEE 2020 need to follow the KIITEE 2020 exam pattern to know about the distribution of sections, number of questions and marks and begin with their preparation accordingly. To know more details on KITTEE 2020 questions paper pattern, scroll down the article.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
Understanding the exam pattern speeds up the preparation process for candidates. Aspirants need to understand KIITEE 2020 paper pattern properly and be aware of number of questions, sections, marks and the marking scheme. Candidates aspiring to appear in KIITEE 2020 (B.Tech) must follow the exam pattern details give on this page.
KIITEE 2020 Test Pattern
Following is the KIITEE 2020 questions paper pattern for B.Tech.
- Mode of examination : Online (computer based test)
- Language of questions paper – English
- Total number of questions – 120
- Type of questions – MCQ type
Distribution of sections and number of questions in KIITEE 2020 is as follows.
|Sections||No. of questions|
Every correct answer fetches FOUR marks
ONE mark is deducted for every incorrect answer
KIITEE 2020 Syllabus
With the exam pattern it is important for candidates to know about KIITEE 2020 syllabus. Following are some important topics covered under KIITEE 2020 syllabus.
|Work, Energy and Power||States of Matter|
|Units and Measurement||Atomic Structure|
|Laws of Motion||Chemical Equilibrium|
|Transference of Heat||Redox Reactions |
|Electrostatics||Chemical Bonding and|
|Current Electricity||Surface Chemistry|
|Thermal and Chemical|
Effects of Currents
|Chemistry of Representative|
|Oscillations||Organic Compound |
|Heat and Thermodynamics||Organic Compounds|
|Ray Optics||Bio Molecules and Biological|
|Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei||Chemistry In Action|
|Electromagnetic Waves||Some Basic Principles|
|Solids and Semi-Conductors|
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Complex Numbers
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
KIITEE 2020 Exam Centres
Following is the list of cities/states where KIITEE 2020 shall be held.
- Andaman Nicobar
- Jammu Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
KIITEE 2020 Preparation Tips
- The Subjects that you will need to cover are for B.Tech Programme are Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Check the Exam pattern of KIITEE, it is very helpful. Know the marking scheme, time duration and question paper pattern
- KITTEE exam is all about testing your basic in PMC, if you are clear about these you can score pretty well if you follow a proper timetable and know what chapters are important. The questions are direct and not that difficult to crack if you have a strong knowledge of the basics.
- Prepare a subject wise strategy for Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Know the Syllabus for KIITEE thoroughly. NCERT is a must and along with that few reference books will enhance your preparation. All the best!!!
- Regular revisions also play a major role in determining your results. Always keep revising all the important topics and concepts you have already covered. Revision helps in memorising at the time of exam. All the best!
KIITEE 2020 – Information on Test
Since KIITEE 2020 is a computer based online test, candidates need to follow below given information before taking the test.
- In each of these sections, every question is followed by 4 answer options. Choose the option that is most appropriate. Indicate your answer by clicking on the circle adjacent to the option you think is right.
- You can go to any question directly by clicking on the question number, which will appear at the bottom of the screen. The answered question number will be marked Green and the unanswered/ skipped question number will remain in blue.
- If you are doubtful of the answer, you can mark a question for review using the ‘Mark for review button’. This will be unmarked once you come back to the same question at a later time and change the answer.
- If you want to change the answer of any question, you may select the question and change the answer by clicking on the appropriate answer.
- If you have completed answering all the questions in the sequence of a particular section, you will be automatically directed to the first question of the next section.
- You can move between sections at your will.
- The test closes automatically once the allotted time of 180 Minutes are over.
- In case you finish your test before allotted time, you will get a confirmation page which will give you two options. Either to go back to the test or to complete the test.
- In case you want to review the answers in the remaining time you can do so, else you may complete the test and submit. Ensure that you click on submit as a sign of completion.
About KIITEE 2020
KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE) 2020 is a computer based online test conducted for admissions to the various undergraduate engineering and other courses. The examination is divided in three sections of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Counseling and seat allocation will be purely on merit basis i.e. based on the performance in the KIITEE 2020.
KIIT Deemed to be University has received the prestigious accreditation from Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), U.K. for its B.Tech Programme. Located in Bhubaneswar, Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) Deemed to be University is among India’s most promising institutions imparting Technical and Professional Education. KIIT offers various professional courses including Engineering.