KIITEE 2020 shall be conducted for admissions to the various undergraduate engineering and other courses. The students who wish to appear for this exam must first check these eligibility criteria for the exam. It is an important thing which the students should check. After that, they should fill out the application form. One thing they should know is that there is no application fee for the exam. The students have to just fill the application form before the last date. After this, the student shall get the KIITEE 2020 Admit Card. It is an important document which the student has to carry with them to the exam hall. The exam shall be conducted in an online mode. KIITEE 2020 Result shall be declared after the exam has been conducted. On the basis of the result, KIITEE 2020 Merit List shall be prepared after which the counselling process shall be conducted. The qualified students will have to report to the venue as per the schedule for the further processes. They also need to bring some documents with them as well. Check this page to know all the details about the KIITEE 2020 Exam and related information about it.
One important thing which the students must know is that the there is no application fee for this exam. The students have to just simply fill an online application form for appearing in the exam. Check out this page to know all the details about the KIITEE 2020 and other important things about it.
Programs offered at KIITEE 2020
The students who aspire to take admissions to KIIT University can take a look at the courses which the institute offers to the aspiring students:
a) School of Civil Engineering:
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Civil Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Civil Engineering
- Spl- Construction Engineering & Management
- Spl- Structural Engineering
- Spl- Geotechnical Engineering
- Spl- Water Resources Engineering
It also offers B.Tech. & M.Tech Dual Degree Programs as well.
b) School of Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechanical (Automobile) Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Aerospace Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Mechatronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Production Engineering
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering
- Spl- Manufacturing Processes& Systems
- Spl- Thermal Engineering
- Spl- Machine Design
7. B.Tech. & M.Tech Dual Degree Program
c) School of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Technology (M. Tech) in Electrical Engineering
- Spl- Power Electronics & Drives
- Spl- Power Energy System
- Spl- Power System Engineering
3. B.Tech. & M.Tech Dual Degree Program
d) School of Electronics Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electronics and Computer Science Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Electronics and Control System Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech) in Medical Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
- Spl: Communication Engineering
- Spl: VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- Spl: RF & Microwave
9. B.Tech and M.Tech Dual Degree Programs
e) School of Computer Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Communication Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science & Systems Engineering
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Information Technology
- Master of Technology (M.Tech) in Computer Science & Engineering
- Spl: Computer Engineering
- Spl.: Information Security
- Spl.: Data Analytics
- Spl.: Software Engineering
6. B.Tech and M.Tech Dual Degree Programs
f) School of Biotechnology
- B.Tech and M.Tech Dual Degree Programs
g) School of Chemical Technology
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Chemical Technology
KIITEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
This is the first important thing in the complete application process which the candidates must know about. They should definitely check the criteria before applying for the examination. Withouth checking the criteria, the application of the student might be rejected if it is found that the student does not fulfill any one of the criteria. Check the expected eligibility criteria for KIITEE 2020:
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination in 2018,2019 or appearing in 10+2 examination in 2019 shall only be eligible to apply for B.Tech(4 Years) course of the University.
- Should have studied in regular full-time formal education in their schooling/college.
- Pass in 10 +2 or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics took together.
- B.Tech & M.Tech.(Dual Degree) Biotechnology. Pass in 10+2 or equivalent with at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology took together.
- Should have born on or after 01.07.1997.
KIITEE 2020 Important Dates
Those students who are aspiring to take admission to this institute for Undergraduate engineering and other similar programs must know all the important dates for this exam. It is important because if the student does not know the dates and misses any of the important events because of it, they will not be eligible to appear for further processes. Check the expected dates for KIITEE 2020.
|KIITEE 2020||Important Dates|
|Application Form Online||03rd week of November 2019- 04th week of March 2020|
|Admit Card Download Last Date||01st week of April 2020|
|Date of Entrance Examination||02nd week of April- 04th week of April 2020|
|Declaration of Result||04th week of April 2020|
|Counselling Starts From||02nd week of May 2020|
KIITEE 2020 Syllabus
Aspirants of KIITEE 2020 should have the syllabus with them while they are preparing for it. It is necessary because if they do not know the syllabus, then they would not have a head start as to what topics do they have to prepare. They can have a look at the expected syllabus for KIITEE 2020 Exam. The students can download as well as take a print out of the syllabus for it.
KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern
KIITEE 2020 Aspirants must be well aware of the exam pattern as well. It is an important thing to know because if they know the exam pattern, they will be able to prepare accordingly and score great marks in the examination. Check the expected exam pattern for KIITEE 2020. It is as per the KIITEE 2018 Exam and is expected to remain the same.
- Mode of Examination: Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Total Time Allotted: 180 Minutes
- Language of the Paper: English
- Number of Sections: 3
- Total Number of Questions: 120
- Distribution of Questions: The questions will be divided across the sections as follows:
|Name of the Subject||Number of Questions|
KIITEE 2020 Marking Scheme
Apart from the KIITEE 2020 Exam Pattern, the candidates should also know about the marking scheme as well. It will be useful at that time when the candidate shall be practising the questions as well as giving the mocks. The students can calculate the estimated marks as well in the examination. Check the expected marking scheme for KIITEE 2020.
- Marks for Correct Answer: 4 marks
- Marks for Wrong Answer: -1 marks
- Total Marks: 480
KIITEE 2020 Sample Questions
KIIT University provides the sample questions as well for each of the subjects which appear in the entrance examination. The students can take a look at these sample questions and practice them before the main examination so that they have an idea of the type of questions which come up in the examination. Check out the sample questions for KIITEE 2020 Exam:
KIITEE 2020 Application Form
The most important thing which the KIITEE 2020 aspirant has to do after checking the eligibility criteria is filled the KIITEE 2020 Application Form. It is important to fill out the application form. Without doing so, the candidate will not be eligible for further processes. The KIITEE 2020 Application Form shall be filled online as well as offline downloaded application form.
In it, the student shall enter details as asked and then submit the application form. They will also have to upload some documents such as Photographs, Signature & 10th Mark sheet/Certificate. It is important to do all these things otherwise, the application procedure shall be considered as incomplete. The offline applications should be filled carefully and sent to the official address before the last date. The status of the application can be checked after 20 days of application submission.
Note: Aspirants of KIITEE 2020 must note that there shall be no application fee for the student. They will have to simply fill the form before the last date to get the admit card and be eligible for the exam.
KIITEE 2020 Admit Card
Only those students shall get the KIITEE 2020 Admit Card who shall fill the KIITEE 2020 Application Form along with the payment for the exam on time. The document shall be available on the official website of KIIT University. It would not be sent by post. The students will have to log in to the portal to download the admit card.
Candidates of KIITEE 2020 Exam shall bring the admit card with them to the exam hall. There it will be used for the verification purpose of the candidate. Along with the admit card, they might need to bring some other documents as well. They should definitely bring all the documents with them otherwise they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
KIITEE 2020 Demo Test
The demo test for KIITEE 2020 shall be available for those students who have completed their application form on time and downloaded the KIITEE 2020 Admit Card on time. The students will have to enter their registered E-Mail Id to start the dummy test. The eligible students can attempt this mock test to get an idea of how the actual test will look like and how they have to attempt the actual paper. They are advised that they definitely take up this mock test before the main exam day.
KIITEE 2020 Result
The KIITEE 2020 Result shall be declared after the exam has been conducted successfully. The result will be available in the form of a rank card. The students who shall attempt the KIITEE 2020 Paper will be able to download their rank card. They will have to enter their application number to check the result. It should be known that the rank card will be sent to the KIITEE 2020 qualified candidates on their respective mailing address through the postal services.
KIITEE 2020 Tie-Breaking Criteria
In case, two students have scored the same rank in the KIITEE 2020 Exam, it will be resolved through the tie-breaking criteria. For admissions to the undergraduate engineering courses, the tie will be resolved as per the criteria as given below. This is as per the KIITEE 2018 criteria. It is expected to remain the same for this year as well.
- Firstly, the marks which the candidate has obtained in Mathematics shall be considered. One who scores higher in the subject shall be given preference over the other.
- If the above is not satisfied, the marks obtained in Physics shall be considered and the rank of the candidate shall be considered.
- If none of the above satisfies, the candidate who is older in age shall be given preference over the other one.
KIITEE 2020 Merit List
On the basis of KIITEE 2020 Result, the KIITEE 2020 Merit List shall be prepared for the counselling purpose. The list will contain the names of the students who qualified for the counselling. To qualify, the students must have scored the minimum or more than the cutoff rank as fixed by the authorities. The cutoff shall be determined by the authorities at the time of the result declaration. On the basis of it, the students will have to report to the college for the further processes.
KIITEE 2020 Counselling
Those students who shall secure a place in the KIITEE 2020 Merit List shall be called for the counselling purpose. The counselling schedule shall be announced on the day of the result declaration only. The students will have to report to the venue for the counselling purpose. At the time of the counselling, verification of the candidate with respect to identification, age, qualifying examination and category of candidates shall be done. They will have to bring some documents as well which include:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- 10th Pass Certificate
- 12th Marksheet and Pass Certificate
- Relevant Certificate issued by the Competent Authority, clearly indicating the Reservation Criteria claimed by the candidate
- School/College Leaving Certificate
- Conduct Certificate
- Demand Draft of Rs.75,000/- which includes the counselling registration fees of Rs.10,000/- in favour of KIIT, payable at Bhubaneswar.