KLMEE 2019 Application Form – KL Marine Entrance Examination was started in the year 2007 to provide various marine engineering aspirants to live up to their dreams. This Joint Admission Exam is conducted across Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Mahesana, Kanyakumari, Jaipur, Udaipur & Dehradun to provide engineering seats under the DG Shipping Government Of India approved colleges. KLMEE 2019 Application Forms will be available on the official website i.e www.klmee.co.in. Candidates will find the direct link here on this page as well, after its release. The online registration of KLMEE 2019 will begin in the month of September 2018. Read complete information about the KLMEE 2019 Application Form, from below.
KLMEE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must ensure their eligibility for the course applied for, before filling up the KLMEE 2019 Application Forms. The eligibility criteria laid by the DG Shipping Govt. Of India, is at least 60% in the PCM course from any recognized Board with 50% of minimum marks in English, in both class 10th and 12th, along with the age limit shouldn’t be exceeding 25 years from the date of programme commencement. As marine stream demands medically sound engineers, it makes necessary for the applicant to have an eyesight of 6/9 without specs or lenses, also without any eye diseases like color blindness.
But before we move on to discuss other details, let’s look at the dates released by the official authorities for the admission commencement.
|KLMEE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Registration Begins||3rd Sep 2018|
|Online Registration Closes||31st Dec 2018|
|Date Of Examination||4th Feb 2019|
Apply Here: Candidates will be able to register online for KLMEE 2019 from here.
Steps For KLMEE 2019 Online Registration
Below we have mentioned the steps for KLMEE 2019 online registration process. Make sure to check it!
- Click on the link provided below the table.
- After clicking on this link, you will directly be taken to the main page. On the main page, you will find an “Online Application Form” link. Select that.
- Fill in the details under the “New Student’s Login”, like your name, father’s name, email ID, mobile number and choose your gender from the drop-down menu.
- After you have successfully registered, a candidate will be asked to log in with the newly generated username and password to fill in the online application form.
- At the time of registering, candidates will be asked to provide working, personal email ID, and contact number. So that, any KLMEE 2019 Event notifications can be passed on to the candidate via these two modes.
This is how your KLMEE 2019 Registration page appears.
KLMEE 2019 Application Form Fee
While filling up the application form, candidates will be required to submit a specified amount of money which will not be refunded under any circumstances. All the applicants, be it male or female needs to pay the application fee for the Marine Engineering stream. The KLMEE 2019 application form fee for the last year was 600 INR. If it changes this year, it will be updated accordingly over this page. The payment of the application form fee can only be made using any of these online payment modes – Net Banking, Debit Card or Credit Card. The Directorate General of Shipping authorities will not be entertaining any requests for offline form fee payments at their campus.
Instructions Regarding KLMEE 2019 Application Form
- It is advised by the exam conducting body of KLMEE 2019 to keep a strong password. Something which is not easy to guess for the others and something which can be recalled easily at the time of candidate wishing to log in to their application portals.
- A candidate must upload a good quality passport size photograph and signature as per the size specified.
- Candidate’s need to pay an application fee, by using any of the online payment gateways available. Only after that, an application form will be considered to be submitted successfully.
- Before, submitting your KLMEE 2019 Application Forms online, a candidate must go through the details filled in and review his or her application, prior to its submission. Ensuring there are no chances of error.
- For future reference, candidates are required to save a copy of their filled in KLMEE 2019 application form and make a note of the application number for further admission rounds.
After a candidate is done submitting the applicant, one can patiently wait for the Board to release further notification on the admit card release date. One must keep checking his or her registered email and contact number for such notifications, as per the dates released. Sidewise, a candidate can familiarize oneself with the exam pattern and the syllabus that need to be prepared for appearing in KLMEE 2019.
Q1. What is the work of a marine engineer?
A person who works, designs, repairs ships, boats and looks into the proper working of the merchant navy ships. Basically, functions the same as a naval architect.
Q2. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech courses through JEE-Mains?
The minimum academic qualification for admission through CBSE JEE- Mains is that the candidate must have passed in the final examination of 10+2 (Class XII), or its equivalent with a score of minimum 45% in PCM + English.
Q3. What is KLMEE ?
KLMEE is one of India’s primary counseling centers( along with being an entrance examination center). in Kota Raj, working is in the field of Engineering, Marine, and Bio-courses for 9 years, in a row.
Q4. Why KLMEE?
Klmee scores will be taken into consideration in all the leading marine-related programmes education centers of India with thousands of students studying across many campus. Also, it has laid the easiest admission process for all those applicants who want to get into the marine engineering field.