KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form – KRMLMPCA UGCET 2019 application forms has been released over the official website i.e www.kmca.info. Application forms are to be filled online, but after filling the same they can be downloaded and has to be sent to the governing authority by speed post. Candidate must fill their application forms with extreme care, as there has not been any confirmation whether the association will be opening a correction window, later on, or not. Also, candidates whose results are awaited, candidates, mention that clearly in the result section provided. To know more details on KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can keep reading this article!
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form
Under KRLMPCA UGET 2019, a candidate will be allotted an engineering seat across its 10 member colleges. Note that, KRLMPCA CET is conducted for undergraduate level engineering specialization ( BE course). Candidates can make a note of the important dates related to KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, from below.
|Release of Notification||10 Feb 2019|
|Availability of Online Application Form||18 Feb 2019|
|Last date to download Application Form||25 Apr 2019|
|Last date to submit Application Form||29 Apr 2019|
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Examination||19 May 2019|
Apply Here: Click here to fill and download the KRLMPCA UGCET Application form 2019.
How To Download KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these instructions to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 application forms, online this way, as mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- Application form performa will appear, details mentioned here needs to be filled online. These details include all the personal and academic details needed at the time of registration
- After filling all the details candidates need to submit the details provided by them.
- After submitting the details a PDF file will be generated stating all the details filled by the appplicant, this PDF will contain the details filled by the candidate as well as details about the Demand draft that would be handwritten by the applicant and then would be sent to the governing body via post before the last date. A sample of the PDF is provided as under.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to form filling, a candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid by Karnataka Religious And Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association. The candidature will be canceled of a candidature, if not fulfilling any of these below-mentioned criteria.
- Must have passed his or her Class 12 or equivalent level of examination from a recognized Board.
- Must have opted Physics and Mathematics as core subjects, along with any one of the following subjects – Chemistry, BioTechnology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
- Must have secured at least 45% of marks in average in his or her qualifying level of exam.
All those candidates who will submit their KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 application forms before the last date will be able to download their admit cards for the exam, from the application portal. Usually, the admit cards are said to be issued by the third week of May 2019. Candidates will find the admit card retrieval link over their applications portal, for which they will be required to log in with their credentials. KRLMPCA advises all its candidates to check a;l the details printed on the admit cards, prior to downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, report t the authorities as soon as possible.