KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form – KRMLMPCA UGCET 2019 application forms will be released over the official website i.e www.kmca.info. But there will be a provision of submitting the application forms online as well as offline mode. An additional fee will be charged in case of a person is willing to get the application forms via speed post or any other courier services. Candidate must fill their application forms with extreme care, as there has not been any confirmation whether the association will be opening a correction window, later on, or not. Also, candidates whose results are awaited, candidates, mention that clearly in the result section provided. To know more details on KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, candidates can keep reading this article!
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form
Under KRLMPCA UGET 2019, a candidate will be allotted an engineering seat across its 10 member colleges. Note that, KRLMPCA CET is conducted for undergraduate level engineering specialization ( BE course). Candidates can make a note of the important dates related to KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, from below.
|KRLMPCA CET 2019||Important Dates|
|Release of Notification||3rd week of Mar|
|Application Process Starts||4th week of Mar|
|Last Date To Download Application Form||3rd week of Apr|
|Last Date To Submit Filled Up Applications||4th week of Apr|
|Exam Date||4th week of May|
Apply Here: Candidates will be able to download their KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form, from here.
How To Download KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Application Form?
Candidates can follow these instructions to download KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 application forms, online this way, as mentioned below.
- Start by visiting the link provided below the table.
- You will find the first required to register there. Fill all the mandatory fields and submit your responses to get yourself registered successfully.
- Your newly generated credentials will be sent to your registered email id with which you will be further required to log in to the application portal and completely fill your application form. Prior to submitting your application form, make sure the details provided are correct.
- Pay off the specified amount of application form fee.
- Upload the scanned copies of the document of the specified size and measurement. Click the “Submit” button to submit your application forms, before the last date lapses.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Prior to form filling, a candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria as laid by Karnataka Religious And Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association. The candidature will be canceled of a candidature, if not fulfilling any of these below-mentioned criteria.
- Must have passed his or her Class 12 or equivalent level of examination from a recognized Board.
- Must have opted Physics and Mathematics as core subjects, along with any one of the following subjects – Chemistry, BioTechnology, Computer Science, Biology or Electronics.
- Must have secured at least 45% of marks in average in his or her qualifying level of exam.
All those candidates who will submit their KRLMPCA UGCET 2019 application forms before the last date will be able to download their admit cards for the exam, from the application portal. Usually, the admit cards are said to be issued by the third week of May 2019. Candidates will find the admit card retrieval link over their applications portal, for which they will be required to log in with their credentials. KRLMPCA advises all its candidates to check a;l the details printed on the admit cards, prior to downloading it. In case of any discrepancy, report t the authorities as soon as possible.