LPUNEST 2018 Application Form has been released by LPU. This exam is for admissions to the B.Tech program of Lovely Professional University (LPU). Candidates can obtain the LPUNEST B.Tech kit (application form) from the office of the University or apply online through the official website nest.lpu.in. A direct link will also be provided on this page for the same. They will have to pay a fee for the application form. The application form has to be submitted on time and without any mistakes. Aspirants have the option to fill the application form semi-online as well.
Candidates who want to fill LPUNEST 2018 application can know all about LPUNEST 2018 Application Form, login, last date and other important information on this page. Scroll below to know more.
LPUNEST 2018 Application Form, Login, Last Date
The LPUNEST 2018 Application Form is available for admission to B.Tech programme. Candidates who are aspiring for this examination should scroll below for all the important dates regarding the application process and other important information.
|Application Start Date||1st week of November 2017|
|Application End Date||25 Apr 2018|
|Slot Booking for Online Application||01 Mar 2018|
|Entrance Examination||10 Apr to 30 Apr 2018|
Apply Online: Click Here to apply for LPUNEST 2018.
LPUNEST 2018 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for LPUNEST 2018, the candidate has to first check that they satisfy the eligibility criteria or not. Checking the criteria is an important thing which the candidate has to do so that their application does not get rejected. Here we are giving all the important criteria so that the students can check from
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply for LPUNEST 2018.
- They should have either completed 10+2 from a recognized board such as CBSE, ICSE or any other State board or any recognized Board or shall be appearing in the equivalent examination with compulsory subjects as Physics, Chemistry and English in addition to other subjects according to the branch of engineering mentioned below and have minimum 60% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Compulsory Subjects :
For B.Tech in BioTechnology (BT)/Food Technology/Biomedical Engineering
- Physics, Chemistry and English with either Maths/Biology/Biotechnology as the subject.
For B.Tech. Chemical Engineering (CHE) and B.Tech. (CHE – Petroleum)
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English
LPUNEST 2018 Application Process
The application process of LPUNEST 2018 should be done before the last date. It should be done before the last date. It is both offline and online. To know about the complete process of the application form of LPUNEST 2018, follow the steps given below:
How to apply for LPUNEST 2018?
Those applicants who want to apply to LPUNEST 2018 can fill the application form in both offline and online mode. There is a separate fee for boys and girls online and one common fee for the offline application. Let’s have a look at both the methods of application:
Online Application – Candidates who want to fill the application form online will have to click on the link given on this page. The steps to fill the online application form for LPUNEST 2018 are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate has to register themselves for LPUNEST 2018 by visiting the official website. They will give the basic details such as the full name, a valid e-mail address, phone number and the gender of the candidate. Also, the candidate has to create a password as well for their account.
- After registering themselves for the examination, the candidate will log in to the official website using the username or the mail id along with the password and move to the next step.
- In the next step, the candidate will fill in all the details and upload the photograph and then move to the payment window. In online mode, the application fee for boys will be Rs 700 and Rs 400 for Girls.
Note: For online application, the candidate should have internet banking facility through Net banking/credit/debit card. Alos, the e-mail ID entered during the registration should be a valid E-Mail Id as all the further communications will be sent to that mail id only.
Offline Application – Those who want to apply offline will have to first visit the University Campus or Camp offices or any other prescribed places. From there, they can collect the LPUNEST 2018 kit at a payment of Rs 700 for both boys and girls. After collecting the application form, they can either submit it manually or as semi-online form.
a) Manually filling the form – If the applicant is filing the form manually, they will have to fill the full application form (OMR sheet) after reading all the instructions as specified under the instruction head in the application booklet.
b) Filling the form semi-online – Those who want to fill the form semi-online will have to first fill the application form online from the link provided on this page.It will be filled in the same manner as that of the online application. When it is asked whether LPUNEST (B.Tech.) Kit is already purchased or not, the candidate has to click “Yes” if they have purchased the kit. In the given space, the candidate has to fill the OMR sheet Number and Unique OMR code and submit the application form. The printout of the application form should be taken and kept for reference.
LPUNEST 2018 Slot Booking & Admit Card
LPUNEST 2018 slot booking has started from March 01, 2018. The admit card will be generated after the slot booking has been done. Candidates who have registered themselves for the exam will have to first register the slot in which they want to give the examination. They can also get the slot booked by the University.It is important that the candidate registers the slot as soon as they complete the application form so that they can get the slot of their choice.
Find more information about LPUNEST 2018 Slot Booking and Admit Card.
Official Website: nest.lpu.in